[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

gfhgfhgfh7867

Jul 1, 2021
Oh wait, THAT'S what it means? That's way more reasonable than I thought lol.
Maybe I can translate so-called "unstated artists" more clear.
The exact meaning IS
If you want the card, Just message him on pixiv.HE WILL GIVE THE CARD unless you NEVER FOLLOW ANY AUTHOR or NEVER ADD ANY works to your pixiv collection.
I have to say this rule is not weird ,not expensive,not hard to follow AT ALL.
And he will remind you DON'T REPOST OR RESELL HIS CARD AFTER MODIFYING,this is the basic rule EVERYONE should follow.
COME ON, I just don't wanna see another good creator be hurt,be disappointed and leave
NO one benefits from this,so plz follow the rules(I can hardly call these rules compard to some like YATA,these should be called BASIC SENSE BASIC SENSE BASIC SENSE!)
and about language problem,well all i can say is use google and gpt may well help.
Or try something like "MAY YOU SPEAK ENGLISH?"

gfhgfhgfh7867

Jul 1, 2021
Maybe I can translate so-called "unstated artists" more clear.
The exact meaning IS
If you want the card, Just message him on pixiv.HE WILL GIVE THE CARD unless you NEVER FOLLOW ANY AUTHOR or NEVER ADD ANY works to your pixiv collection.
I have to say this rule is not weird ,not expensive,not hard to follow AT ALL.
And he will remind you DON'T REPOST OR RESELL HIS CARD AFTER MODIFYING,this is the basic rule EVERYONE should follow.
COME ON, I just don't wanna see another good creator be hurt,be disappointed and leave
NO one benefits from this,so plz follow the rules(I can hardly call these rules compard to some like YATA,these should be called BASIC SENSE BASIC SENSE BASIC SENSE!)
and about language problem,well all i can say is use google and gpt may well help.
Or try something like "MAY YOU SPEAK ENGLISH?"
  • 但请不要分享给任何人或是盈利 禁止二配二改r18g 可以的话请关注我并收藏下这个作品
    别人想要就让他们自己来要

并且我的卡只可以自己私下使用,请勿展示在你的作品里或者公共场合,谢谢

LAO HUO's simple RULE:
  • TRANSLATE:
  • PLZ don't share to others or use it for profit. REPOST ,REMODIFY,r18g ABANDONED.
  • If you can ,follow me and like this work.
  • IF others want card,let them come and ask for the card BY THEMSELVES.
  • AND MY card can only be used for your private use, DO NOT SHOW them in your works or public places,thank you

SO i suggest guys don't make a collection for his cards,just show respect for creator plz

jingsen

Oct 2, 2021
The author understands English/has a better grasp of English than I do in Chinese. He's stopping distribution for his older cards due to his rule violation cause his cards were posted on other sites

Oct 31, 2022
btw, regarding with Yeeted collection (base mod and "MOD" inside the coordinate)
I assume you must replace the "Base" mod with the "Coordinate" MOD right? since some might be notice that several clothes don't work properly with proper mod (the body or clothes/hair will missing ofc)

there's also the "early access " edition one included so idk it must be deleted or no, thanks for the help

ps: collection at the "Archive", thanks

1702279086905.png

Last edited:

KuroGawa

Oct 27, 2019
TLing the descriptions, the oh-so-strict criteria are:
  • Make sure you send the message and aren't just previewing.
  • You aren't following certain unstated authors (this one is sketch, admittedly)
  • Your Pixiv account should show some signs of life (some works in your bookmarks or w/e) and not look like a throwaway
View attachment 3163337
dont trust google translate lmao, that thing is a mere suggestion, and apparently it have a hard time understand double negative XD

sorry, i had a thing against those online translator, had a bad time using them in the past 0-0lll

Last edited:

bnm123asd

Apr 16, 2018
If you don't mind. Please let me know what tops, bottoms, etc. costume 1 is in your character make-up. We may be able to find the cause.
ok

from what i understand is that it doesnt show any zipmods
so maybe it uses base koikatsu resources
idk why its broken on your koikatsu
i assume there is a mod that mess with your base resource used here maybe?

Last edited:

樟葉莲

Nov 2, 2019
KK Manager just stopped showing anything for no reason, and nothing fixes it. Any idea as to what could cause this?
It was just out of nowhere...
1702285005289.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote