[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

emad-tvk

Dec 11, 2023

Imagine leaking card from an author who gives away their cards for free simply by messaging them on pixiv, and then claiming to not receive the card after being 'exposed'

Guess some people here don't know how to read or just ask at all :unsure:
Except this ****** will not give his/her card if we don't meet his/her criteria.

kurogx

May 27, 2020
Worth a shot to ask, but does anyone have the Melusine and Plana cards from LR_LR? Already have the other 4 cards shown here, but missing out on the last 2 shown in Pixiv.

Also, from his Afdian, if anyone have his Prinz Rupprecht, Elbe, Joffre and Leonardo Da Vinci cards and is willing to share, it would be greatly appreciated.

View attachment 3160809
seconding this request >_> that's probably the best melusine card, also do you mind sharing the cards you already got?

Overlawl

Feb 16, 2021
The best Melusine card for me was is the Artic Fox one that even had her transformation and her summer costumes from this year. Those cards were shared here with their mods.

Reactions: ganyuisbae

kurogx

May 27, 2020
The best Melusine card for me was is the Artic Fox one that even had her transformation and her summer costumes from this year. Those cards were shared here with their mods.
Yea i know, but sadly i kinda don't like how artic fox makes bodies

boredman110

Jan 19, 2019

Imagine leaking card from an author who gives away their cards for free simply by messaging them on pixiv, and then claiming to not receive the card after being 'exposed'

Guess some people here don't know how to read or just ask at all :unsure:
Except this ****** will not give his/her card if we don't meet his/her criteria.
Someone mind telling me what rules this guy has? I know makers like Ayakasi have weird rules you need to comply to.

naki.ata

Aug 23, 2023
Someone mind telling me what rules this guy has? I know makers like Ayakasi have weird rules you need to comply to.
TLing the descriptions, the oh-so-strict criteria are:
  • Make sure you send the message and aren't just previewing.
  • You aren't following certain unstated authors (this one is sketch, admittedly)
  • Your Pixiv account should show some signs of life (some works in your bookmarks or w/e) and not look like a throwaway
1702264709239.png

boredman110

Jan 19, 2019
TLing the descriptions, the oh-so-strict criteria are:
  • Make sure you send the message and aren't just previewing.
  • You aren't following certain unstated authors (this one is sketch, admittedly)
  • Your Pixiv account should show some signs of life (some works in your bookmarks or w/e) and not look like a throwaway
View attachment 3163337
They're certainly more reasonable compared to others I've seen. Though the unstated artist is a weird rule. Any chance you can give a hint on who they are and why they're considered dubious? The blurred pic on their pixiv doesn't help.

Last edited:

naki.ata

Aug 23, 2023
They're certainly more reasonable compared to others I've seen. Though the unstated artist is a weird rule. Any chance you can give a hint on who they are and why they're considered dubious? The blurred pic on their pixiv doesn't help.
Oh, sorry for the misunderstanding, I have no idea who the unstated artists are. I imagine it's dickbags like Yata or something, but I could be wrong.

On a side note though...
1702265554641.png
The first point of my previous post is hella relevant. You have to double confirm Pixiv messages before you actually send. I've had a few cases where I thought an artist wasn't replying to a private message, but nah I just neglected to press send and thought "Confirm Message" was all I needed to do.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote