[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

NullCheck

Jul 11, 2023

Good idea to load it to different sites. That Apuri dude is ultra aggressive and has taken out at least half a dozen gofile links in the last couple days. Probably the most aggressive takedowns I have seen a while.

Reactions: ilovemint

user224

Apr 2, 2018
Hi
i search this scene from Hardrada.

he posted this scene on Discord.

But the scene is now only a png picture, not a scene card.
anyone have this scene? were can i download?
100608640_p0_master1200.jpg

Icarusuu

Dec 23, 2018
anyone has any idea what are the suguha and ryza cards that harada uses?
i swear i looked in pixiv and the ryza ones are somewhat off compared to this one.

1702923574803.png

bnm123asd

Apr 16, 2018
So i'm trying to make my version of OC girl by (lunch) but kinda stuck on iris and eyeline parts, if ayone have card or texture similar to drawing and willing to share - i would be really grateful, color doesn't matter.

View attachment 3185092
the card is great dude, i hope you got help with the stuff
the only thing i know is that maybe you can find a work around for eyeline
i assume youre hinting eyeline as in bottom part of eye liner?,
if its the upper one combining png for the eyeline is the only way to get a perfect - near perfect result

SeamGreen

Mar 5, 2023
For the eyeline parts and maybe the Iris, I suggest taking some from this card(its free and from ABCEEFG) and contort the eyes shape the image a bit. Also when your done making the card, could I get a copy of it?
Already had this one, but thank you for suggestion. There is not much i can do with it anymore with my level of knowledge aside from a few minor tweaks, so i'll put it on bepis soon, probably sunday. Look for artist name in tags, japanese or english.

i assume youre hinting eyeline as in bottom part of eye liner?,
if its the upper one combining png for the eyeline is the only way to get a perfect - near perfect result
I think bottom one is fine, but i didn't found anything with long enough outer part in upper eyeliner, tess did help a bit, but it is still shorter than it should be and pointing a bit downward instead of upward.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zge7w8

OneManAlexei

Jan 7, 2022
Anyone got W from Arknights by Enjalio? Stuff is old but it's remain pricey

Jun 19, 2019
Hi
Here is a gift.
who likes Cat Girls?

found to a korean site

a lots of chara cards and scenes
Enjoy by browsing
per chance, do they classify their cards under anything or is it one of those sights where any post could be a card/scene/etc?

Reactions: Chuckles887

Mystfigu

Jun 28, 2018
Did anyone manage to get from kemono before the mega link was removed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote