[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheel23

Apr 7, 2018
anyone have this scene
of Anna Anon?
Did you read his post titled ' ' but couldn't find the necessary scene there, or did you come here immediately with this question?
Anna.png

Reactions: adzull

ExoticKoi

Dec 4, 2023
I already have the latest mod from Eijineer.That's why I'm confused. The error report also has no information about the author. It is hard to find relying on this mod title.
It is the right mod, are you perhaps playing on Sunshine?

Fennelis

Sep 1, 2023
Does anyone have LDKI's Sakamata Chloe kimono card? I tried finding it in their stuff in the Gofile but there doesn't seem any.

Chloe.jpg

Rubber_Toe

Jun 3, 2017
I'm getting pirate king vibes from this guy XD
"My archive? If you want it, you can have it... Find it! I left everything in the forum there."

Alright... time to set sail
View attachment 3184045
If you manage to find the booty, it's worth your efforts, if not more.

anyone have any
cards?

I'm lalso looking for this
The Archives should have it, if not a bit of searching in older posts. It shouldn't be too far.
Hi does anyone have good frieren cards?
There should be a few good ones in the archives

Cybuster

Sep 28, 2017
Kinda late, but apparently, Fanbox mass-banned Koikatsu content and suspended accounts mainly creating Koikatsu content prioritizing creators who are outside of Japan first.

As suspected, content censorship will continue to escalate but slowly.

There might be a chance that the ban wave will spill over to the main Pixiv account, although that is more likely the creator themselves deleting their Pixiv account.

Kroak27

Apr 29, 2023
Kinda late, but apparently, Fanbox mass-banned Koikatsu content and suspended accounts mainly creating Koikatsu content prioritizing creators who are outside of Japan first.

There might be a chance that the ban wave will spill over to the main Pixiv account, although that is more likely the creator themselves deleting their Pixiv account.
Shoot, that would explain a few surprisingly missing artists I've seen on pixiv. Could be problematic.

Silver400

May 28, 2022

why is that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote