[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

nomoremelons

Aug 8, 2019
Krampus' archive has Tio (which has lazy static hair qq) and uh...someone else. I forget. lots are missing though.
I've been wanting to get my hands on Alfin for some time but it has eluded me so far.
It's because the Kiseki cards are made by personal commission. I've said it before but the only way to be able to get the missing cards is if somehow you managed to contact the buyer or purchase the card outright like the Tio buyer here in this thread.

And whoever is buying the Kiseki cards must be a gigantic paypig because in order to get one character, they must be using the Paradise Grand Request which is like $804!! from where I come from.

kinkintama

Dec 1, 2017
Has the author ever made these cards public?

Bordey

Mar 12, 2023
Hi! I'd to get these Senran Kagura x Azur Lane cards. Their owner paywalled them.

Owner (夕水坊): or

There's a Fubuki and Pyra (pictures 5 and 6) whose owner I think it's different, but I'd like to have them too if you happen to know how to get them. Greatly appreciated for your time!

The cards I would like to have, if possible:

kototri

May 7, 2023
anyone have this scene? Wily27

turncoat

May 23, 2018
1702971029896.png

Anyone can help with this ? I think I downloaded everything listed in pluginreader but it still coming out like this, and I have the accesory to clothing plug, Rinyu's Shiroko Terror card.

Morgion6

Sep 6, 2023
It's because the Kiseki cards are made by personal commission. I've said it before but the only way to be able to get the missing cards is if somehow you managed to contact the buyer or purchase the card outright like the Tio buyer here in this thread.

And whoever is buying the Kiseki cards must be a gigantic paypig because in order to get one character, they must be using the Paradise Grand Request which is like $804!! from where I come from.
Wait a second, you're telling me Tio was a private commission which costs over $800 and the dude couldn't even make it so her hair can bend? I mean I don't know how to do it myself but I don't take money doing this stuff. I wonder why sometimes they bother with these things and sometimes they don't. Like Yeeted's version of Tio has hair that 'works', though it doesn't really look like the actual hair from the games. But his Alfin's hair is static. argh.

Reactions: Chuckles887

hahaoha

Oct 23, 2021
It is the right mod, are you perhaps playing on Sunshine?
I don't play sunshine.I have the latest version of this mod [Eijineer][KK] Blue Archive v1.42.I have tried adding the old version or the previous version. But still get this error. That's why I'm asking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote