[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hakaru108

Nov 1, 2022
Krampus' archive has Tio (which has lazy static hair qq) and uh...someone else. I forget. lots are missing though.
I've been wanting to get my hands on Alfin for some time but it has eluded me so far.
Yea I checked it also, and only got Tio, was looking for Shizuna's card tho but no luck sadly.

Malik177

Jul 23, 2022
For "safety" reasons I can't disclose what the name of the mod is, but I managed to get my hands on an exclusive mod only available on a region locked platform. Unfortunately its password encrypted and the given prompt is a bitch to solve. If there's anyone interested in helping me out here I'll fill you in on more details.
Is the mod under 100mb? You can use a site to retrieve the lost password.

TS69720

Dec 15, 2018
Anyone got these Chara cards and SolityL collection?

Keiyu:

Aomi:

BigKoikatsuMan

Nov 20, 2023
Is the creator of these scenes known? They were dumped on kenzato with no credits
Hoksi

Reactions: thegrandwewer

ddsrx

Mar 24, 2019
Anyone got these Chara cards and SolityL collection?

Keiyu:

Aomi:
for some reason I'm missing his Kisaki but Yuuka is here:

edit:
here's the Hinata one:

Last edited:

boredman110

Jan 19, 2019
Is the mod under 100mb? You can use a site to retrieve the lost password.
I already have the password hint, I just need to solve the riddle in order to unlock it.
And no, password unlockers won't work, I already tried. That's how difficult the password is.

Chuckles887

Dec 19, 2021
I already have the password hint, I just need to solve the riddle in order to unlock it.
And no, password unlockers won't work, I already tried. That's how difficult the password is.
Kraken will probably open it on a long enough timeline, but that could take weeks of running it around the clock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote