[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

FallingDown90

Aug 24, 2018
Hi everyone. I'm bad at English and understanding the clues but to my amazement I managed to decipher Master Krampus' code without having to bother anyone.

However, I ask for forgiveness but I would like confirmation, is the last DATE I should refer to AUG 12, 2023 or are there more than one? (I hope it's not a problem ask it, if necessary tell me)

(for those who are still searching, I suggest you put in the effort... BASICALLY, as with anything else, you need to search and read through the posts and if you come to an obstacle, think about it a couple of times before giving up)

I would also like to take this opportunity to thank Captn Krampus and the community that made all this possible. It wasn't easy but it was also fun.

Reactions: KeimaS and BobS5

zedseraph

Jun 8, 2018
Hi everyone. I'm bad at English and understanding the clues but to my amazement I managed to decipher Master Krampus' code without having to bother anyone.

However, I ask for forgiveness but I would like confirmation, is the last DATE I should refer to AUG 12, 2023 or are there more than one? (I hope it's not a problem ask it, if necessary tell me)

(for those who are still searching, I suggest you put in the effort... BASICALLY, as with anything else, you need to search and read through the posts and if you come to an obstacle, think about it a couple of times before giving up)

I would also like to take this opportunity to thank Captn Krampus and the community that made all this possible. It wasn't easy but it was also fun.
date = when was this file added; for me it shows in ISO 8601 (yyyy-MM-dd hh:mm:ss) format, don't know about you

This doesn't mean it contains everything up to the date and it can very well have a couple of latest cards around the date missing.

Reactions: BobS5

Ph567

Oct 13, 2018
Hello there, just wanted to ask if anybody could confirm something for me.
Is tachumi's latest scene (the reiko massage animation) on his google drive ? I Don't see it at all so wondering if he simply didn't upload it to GD yet or if he changed and created an entierly new folder for his scenes

kototri

May 7, 2023
sutekimeppou sence+video 5.3g

anyone have this scene? Wily27

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote