[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 19, 2019
How do I download these cards? They're only JPGs instead of PNGs, and the uploader speaks decryption that I cannot figure out. It looks similar a torrent link, but I am lost. Help would be greatly appreciated.

and .
take the long list of english characters and use base64

asagf

Aug 24, 2021
How do I download these cards? They're only JPGs instead of PNGs, and the uploader speaks decryption that I cannot figure out. It looks similar a torrent link, but I am lost. Help would be greatly appreciated.

and .
Decryption you do it . BTW copy the code before translating the website if you use the "translate this page" option from your browser the code that you have to decode will get scuffed because the brower changed a few letters in its attempt to also translate it even tho its gibberish.

Emelex

Nov 15, 2018
Can someone please send me the mods I described here if you have them?

https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion-koikatu-card-sharing-request-thread.75103/post-12247032

These are the 4 cards. I got them from the archive:

I don't have these mods and they were not in there. I cannot find the kiyoubi mods anywhere.
*Sigh*

This is the last thing I have worth any exclusive value.
This is Otsukira's cards

Again, selfish. I hope someone else can take over for me. I am low on kk funds.

This should be everything up to his Matsuri card.
Please contact me if he releases any more and you happen to have it.
Both GoFile links say:
This file does not exist

hoaluoi

Dec 10, 2019

I've try to replace these stuff to my Beplnex and it make the game crash. Can you share me your Beplnex or anyway to fix it... Im using KK Rx19, hf patch 3.22. Thanks

KirspyKool31

Oct 25, 2023
No, I don't have them... I just installed the game to interact with that Asuka card and all I'm getting is this... o_O Help!
You will need to appropriate mods for it. I would recommend the Better Repack variant as it comes preinstalled with numerous mods plus they have a library to add more. However when downloading new cards you might need to look into if they require a specific mod talored for that character.

Morgion6

Sep 6, 2023
I'd like:
if anyone has it. I try not to beg in general but I'm under the impression t his one is available, but not listed anywhere in this thread or shirataba's.

Actually, even if you lack the card, if someone can ask for it on shirataba I'd appreciate it. I tried doing so without the /en/ and translate URL and all that jazz, and I still get errors. So if anyone knows how to/already is setup to post there: please post:
'

お願いします
'
Or anything you think may work better. I tried it myself much more than it took me to decipher the esoteric protections in this very thread, and no dice. Maybe cuz I live in Canada and we're China 2.0 or something, dunno.

Sdull65

Oct 11, 2023
Both GoFile links say:
I did eventually find the mods I was looking for. They should be in the archives if they were updated when I found them.
Gofile links expire if you do not pay for it

As for Otsukira. I have not been able to pay him for his newest cards. Which is Sakura, Tenten, Sarada.
Someone asked me to reupload what I have recently. Everything up to Matsuri

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote