[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

cobrathb

Apr 28, 2022
I'd like:
if anyone has it. I try not to beg in general but I'm under the impression t his one is available, but not listed anywhere in this thread or shirataba's.

Actually, even if you lack the card, if someone can ask for it on shirataba I'd appreciate it. I tried doing so without the /en/ and translate URL and all that jazz, and I still get errors. So if anyone knows how to/already is setup to post there: please post:
'

お願いします
'
Or anything you think may work better. I tried it myself much more than it took me to decipher the esoteric protections in this very thread, and no dice. Maybe cuz I live in Canada and we're China 2.0 or something, dunno.
you can try using the card made by this guy:
for the clothes mod you can download for free from the link u shared, i can only give u coordinates:

Reactions: Ykaz and Morgion6

pooiii

Jul 27, 2023
Hi guys!
haven't been active since September...
any way happy holidays!
I bought some full collections:

and .
I will later upload full mk one since author uploads to mega and I can only download 2gb a day or something...

Additionally I would be more than grateful if anyone could share any of the following individual assets ( I no longer have budget to buy more...):
Cards:
| | | (bluearchive) |
Scenes:
| |
full collection or newest:

And lastly 2 questions, do you guys know if and sell their card or scenes?
or they simply sell renders?

Happy holidays!
View attachment 3193183 View attachment 3193183

As for Godzilla, it has always been here;)

dustbox774

Oct 8, 2023
Convert Koikatsu data to Koikatsu Sunshine data

It stops working from the display 00000/00000.

I would appreciate it if someone could tell me what the cause is.

Throwawayr

Dec 16, 2021
Reposting a mega folder on here, that contains scenes of the more known scene creators.
The folder doesnt have the most recent ones, but it might help some of you out there.

Does anyone know who Yamamoto is in this mega? Ive seen these scenes before but cant find the original creator.

AoiLover

May 12, 2021
does anyone have from Himiko
Nami:
Lynette:

Madaravk

Oct 21, 2023
can someone tell me the actual url of shirataba since I can't find anything or any other japanese forum. I'd appreciate it

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote