[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

RazedToThrill

Feb 22, 2020

Edit: This is supposed to be a Sunshine card but I converted it to KKS>KK
This is a terribly late reply, but did you use KKS2KK for this? If not, how did you?

Edit: KKS2KK also known as KKSCF

Last edited:

NullCheck

Jul 11, 2023
It would seem we have Apuri or his personal dick inhaler here reporting the links.
I'll start reuploading but you'll have to check yourself later.
I reposted some Apuri cards that someone else posted like three different times and they were getting removed within a few hours or less. He for sure has someone in here being aggressive.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: StankotheEclown

Hftcfnfzn

Sep 1, 2023
This is a terribly late reply, but did you use KKS2KK for this? If not, how did you?

Edit: KKS2KK also known as KKSCF
To be able to load KKS cards on KK you may try to just drag and drop the card on chara maker or load the character card on Studio, export it and then load on KK. The drag and drop option ll change the character uncensor to male. Idk if the second option has any issues.

P4QQ4

Jan 21, 2023
hello there, just wanna share my edited chara. This chara theme is qos/tattoed. most of the outfit are slut. feel free to use it. if u guys love it. ill share another card soon. but im gonna need more slutty outfit and im hoping u guys could give me hehe. enjoy.

asagf

Aug 24, 2021
It would seem we have Apuri or his personal dick inhaler here reporting the links.
I'll start reuploading but you'll have to check yourself later.
Man if some APURI lackey is actually here, please tell the man to stop using 30mb of tongue texture and tongue normalmask, the cards could be 15mb but i guess when people see more "mb" they think more work has been done.

asagf

Aug 24, 2021
To be able to load KKS cards on KK you may try to just drag and drop the card on chara maker or load the character card on Studio, export it and then load on KK. The drag and drop option ll change the character uncensor to male. Idk if the second option has any issues.
For the uncensor thing to not happen just uncheck the "character information" box when you are dropping the card on the game, no donger will appear and the only downside is that you have to write the name of the character before saving it.

Reactions: Hftcfnfzn

dark891219

Apr 18, 2022
something wrong with my moonlight mask scene, I downloaded all the mod but girls hand still glitching.
anyone help please

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote