[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sezendra

Feb 2, 2020
use this code "aHR0cHM6Ly9kcml2ZS5nb29nbGUuY29tL2ZpbGUvZC8xUXZ2NnlkQzQ5X1ZWa29LZ0M3bzFSMUJZdk9haE43R20vdmlldz91c3A9c2hhcmluZw== "
in
to get :

idk why but the second link doesn't work
Decryption you do it . BTW copy the code before translating the website if you use the "translate this page" option from your browser the code that you have to decode will get scuffed because the brower changed a few letters in its attempt to also translate it even tho its gibberish.
Thanks both

NPCkoi

Aug 18, 2019
Anyone have pose scene like this? or Anyone know who made scene like them?

Morgion6

Sep 6, 2023
you can try using the card made by this guy:
for the clothes mod you can download for free from the link u shared, i can only give u coordinates:
I grabbed the mods from the link I shared but I wasn't sure how to FIND the darn clothes in KK. What did you search for?
Thanks a bunch, but the one I was really after was actually the blond girl's white wedding/lingerie outfit (the 4th image from the link I shared). Was that one of the outfits included in the mods? I appreciate you making it easy with coordinates, but if you know what I type in search for kk for it to pop up that would be helpful too =).

Actually on 2nd thought. I suppose I can just load up the coordinates and then look at what it's called on whatever model I put t them on! *crosses fingers*.

edit:
AHH, you're my hero! No wonder I couldn't find it. I wasn't aware that some clothes under the 'top type' have an expanded 'body type' which you can't even see until putting on SOME tops, and that's where the clothes were hiding!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote