Sep 13, 2022
Can someone share the anianon scenes? specifically these

Suika626

Oct 30, 2023

Anyone know the author of these love live cards or where i can get them

Morgion6

Sep 6, 2023
Hey ppl!
I'm looking for Ltsuki12/YεεƬεɖ trails cards. I've seen them mentioned several times in this thread, but all links are dead. Can someone please re-share them? I know that at least there's cards for Tio, Alisa and Alfin, but I'm looking for just ANY CARD from them. Thanks in advance.
Most of yeeted's trails cards are in Krampus' archive. As for Lonely Texans want sucky for 5 dorrar (that name just too good), only Tio and Alisa are there.

Yeeted's trails cards are pretty good for the body and costumes, but often has hair that looks wrong, except for the Alfin card which has great looking hair, but it's static and doesn't move and will clip through her torso if she moves her neck at all. very fustercating.

KainFTW

Dec 24, 2023
Archives. My last post, you should be able to figure it out but the stuff you are looking is part of the evergrowing archives.

Aside from that i wanted to say thanks to everyone thats contributing in this thread, cheers me hearties
Dude, you're the man! I found what i was looking for, and more. On top of that... the names of the files are hilarious!!!
Thank you very much, Merry Xmas!

Reactions: naki.ata

RavenStorms

Jan 8, 2018
lmao, he's locking his trash in gumroad/booth now? that's fucking hilarious
i don't want to pay extra to pad that idiot's pockets any more than i already am, so sadly i won't be able to help you guys with those.
but here are the latest content they've released
c3RvcGZpbGUvcWJzcFVv
post 13077 page 654 for first timers
same process for those already used to
o7
where do I put that?

asagf

Aug 24, 2021
Did anyone managed to grab the last two scenes released from MLM in kemono?
Did the links posted there of the last few works even worked in the first place?

Thel0s

Jan 26, 2023
hello looking if someone has cpt.greenskin boudica mods i have 2 cards but one shows missing mods and the other one dont , but both doesn't show the clothing , i found some but these are the mods it shows missing that i couldnt ,
boudica_panty
boudica_panst
gyobobo.LongSleeveTShirtSet_boudica
boudica_skirt
boudica_dress_skirt
boudica_bra
boudica_dress_top

Reactions: orly
Jun 19, 2019
there was a recent link giving away MLM's new scenes and from what I can tell they work
Did anyone managed to grab the last two scenes released from MLM in kemono?
Did the links posted there of the last few works even worked in the first place?

Reactions: asagf

asagf

Aug 24, 2021
there was a recent link giving away MLM's new scenes and from what I can tell they work
Oh okay thanks for the info ill check the thread again, i remember a link with some MLM scenes but not the latest 2 that appear in kemono. Also for some reason the links from kemono lead me to this.
1703560315629.png
which only has info about removing the frame, fixing the collider after switching characters and some other troubleshooting but no scenes.
1703560452836.png

Jun 19, 2019
Also here's the new scenes from that link(note one of the thumbnails doesn't look like the new scene):
Oh okay thanks for the info ill check the thread again, i remember a link with some MLM scenes but not the latest 2 that appear in kemono. Also for some reason the links from kemono lead me to this.
View attachment 3204982
which only has info about removing the frame, fixing the collider after switching characters and some other troubleshooting but no scenes.
View attachment 3204985

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote