[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuto (2u20)

May 17, 2019
To add onto this, when you reset the MainTex, you can apply individual overlays on the eyes themselves. There should be a tab in the maker section for eye overlays. Obviously this isn't the same thing as a MainTex, but it works pretty much the same.

If there is a modified MainTex on ANYTHING, you cannot override the look, no matter how hard you try. No overlays will help. You can only reset the MainTex to get it back to normal to be able to change anything.

Edit: placed emphasis on modified
Guess that explains my problems with some other cards then, good to know.

Rukken77

Dec 4, 2022
Merry Christmas to everyone. Consider this my christmas gift to all and contribution to the ever growing archive.

I've encountered some Freely Wandering BATS on my last vacation and i thought they looked a lot like some sort of Ninjas.
Here are some pics for you guys to see for yourselves.

U1RPUGZpbGUvRVNSem1E

KyonyuuZuki

Feb 12, 2020
Merry Christmas to everyone. Consider this my christmas gift to all and contribution to the ever growing archive.

I've encountered some Freely Wandering BATS on my last vacation and i thought they looked a lot like some sort of Ninjas.
Here are some pics for you guys to see for yourselves.

U1RPUGZpbGUvRVNSem1E
you are the hero bro. thx (y)

ThePura

Dec 26, 2023

I really want Carmen card for a long time alas Counter:side is not popular despite it's beautiful design

kikio144

Dec 10, 2023
Does anyone have all scene from creator 拗れ切った人 KJ?

lyfwwe

Oct 21, 2023
zzqwd111,帖子:12536002,会员:5110656 said:

[/引用]
不好意思,我缺少这张卡的mod,您可以发一下吗。再一次感谢你

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote