[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuckles887

Dec 19, 2021
If i can guess the link, so can the paywallers' minions. Why would it be worse if it is fully exposed? is there some dark tech magic i'm not aware of?
They haven't up until now. If they could have without your help, they would have.

Expose your own archive all you want. Do not expose the other one. Nobody else does this for a reason. Exposed links rarely last more than a day or two now.

Edit it and remove the link.

asagf

Aug 24, 2021
kay, it's gone, i still don't get why an exposed link it's riskier.
People can't just take things down by reporting it in file sharing sites. Also, selling things made with kk it's technically illegal, since it's illusion's (RIP) property, so i don't understand why MEGA or any other file sharing site would listen to them.
They just spam report it as something extreme like CP or some other extreme subject and the site automatic system takes it down, the sites rather delete some stuff from some random people than to actually host extremely ilegal shit and get in trouble, they wont take the chance. Also its not like they "listen" to anybody its just bots, there is no way sites like mega have actual people reading reports and checking files.

Chuckles887

Dec 19, 2021
You are the fool, who thinks a basic riddle or a base64 encode is barely enough to protect links. Only illegal stuff or copyright protected things get taken down. What you think got taken down it's mostly either expired or the archivist deliberately took it down.
We've seen the old archive get taken down when it got exposed in much the same way. The paywallers and their bootlickers watch and spam report every link they can find. Exposed links can and will be taken down quickly. They always are.

You claim to understand how these sites work, but you clearly don't grasp the basic tactics of the oppositon or how they fucntion. Fuck up your own archive. Don't expose someone else's. Especially when you're exposing the one that matters.

Thank you for at least removing the link you shared in the first place. Hopefully this whole thing passes and it's still there in a day or two.

Reactions: BobS5
Aug 12, 2023

[/QUOTE]
I'm looking for the 2022 Google Drive because that one has a scene I've been searching for. The one I currently have is missing a few folders, so I believe that it may be there.

Cwcat

Oct 11, 2023
kay, it's gone, i still don't get why an exposed link it's riskier.
People can't just take things down by reporting it in file sharing sites. Also, selling things made with kk it's technically illegal, since it's illusion's (RIP) property, so i don't understand why MEGA or any other file sharing site would listen to them.
I'm glad you understand, and thank you for sharing the scene files you have, so that harmony can last forever

bowser1234

Sep 15, 2023
I AM THE ARCHIVIST DUDE
if ur talking about the NOT archive , thanks for that. scene creators are a bit less unhinged than the Chara creators . its legit unbelievable the lengths they'd go to. all (ALL) previous archive has been nuked except this one, Krampus would need to upload em all again if that happens and multiple times a month ( like before) if we dont employ some road blocks. and reuploading that much data gets depressing, i personally would not do all this myself so least we can do is not make it worse.

asagf

Aug 24, 2021
Fair enough.
Yet, one guessing the link it's enough to get other minions help, and it's something extremely easy to do honestly.
You are forgetting the language barrier, from discussions that people had here before it was noted that the people that report most likely browse here using the translator from their browser so from my experience from going to korean and japanese forums to look for cards and scenes, a lot of shit gets scuffed if you use the translator, base64 links would get "translated" and broken in the process because the browser changed 1 or 2 letters from the code in its attempt to translate the gibberish. So even if its silly it is indeed a layer of defense from reports.

bowser1234

Sep 15, 2023
You are forgetting the language barrier, from discussions that people had here before it was noted that the people that report most likely browse here using the translator from their browser so from my experience from going to korean and japanese forums to look for cards and scenes, a lot of shit gets scuffed if you use the translator, base64 links would get "translated" and broken in the process because the browser changed 1 or 2 letters from the code in its attempt to translate the gibberish. So even if its silly it is indeed a layer of defense from reports.
the most unhinged are the mainland creators. legit turned this into a business and they'd even dmca strike or even sue us if the laws were just as silly as them

Chuckles887

Dec 19, 2021
the most unhinged are the mainland creators. legit turned this into a business and they'd even dmca strike or even sue us if the laws were just as silly as them
The "$35 per card and up" crowd? Yeah. They're insane. Being crazy helps them ignore the illegality of selling cards and pretend they're legitimate businesspeople, I guess. But the prices they try to charge are absurd.

I remember when the Captain made his move. Those were dark times. There was no guarantee he was ever gonna reappear.

• Sad
Reactions: bowser1234

feetling

Oct 22, 2023
Does anyone have GF2:Exilium Daiyan card?

StankotheEclown

Jr. Uploader
Nov 29, 2018
What asagf said. A lot of these paywallers are from Japan/China/Korea sometimes even Russia and don't have the firmest grasp on English. They find the links easy peasy when fuckos are like HEY HERE'S HOW TO SOLVE THE RIDDLE or hey here's the link bro. These "basic riddles" are very complex to someone who can't even comprehend what an anagram is, how to use it for English or what the opposite of a word means, etc etc.

It sucks for all our foreign comrades but that's why they're basic riddles and not the Da Vinci code.
We need to use "fuckery" to keep the links up as long as possible and that is completely reasonable. I find it more unreasonable that even English people can't solve these "basic riddles."

tldr; don't be a stinko, don't share the linko

Status
Not open for further replies.