[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

bowser1234

Sep 15, 2023
The "$35 per card and up" crowd? Yeah. They're insane. Being crazy helps them ignore the illegality of selling cards and pretend they're legitimate businesspeople, I guess. But the prices they try to charge are absurd.

I remember when the Captain made his move. Those were dark times. There was no guarantee he was ever gonna reappear.
he left after some legit ungrateful barking from chains too. i dont even get what they were doing in that site.

bowser1234

Sep 15, 2023
i mean, english is not my first language either, not even close, yet it took me a minute and some lurking to figure it out, i simply wanted to help fellow coomers. Also i share scenes because i hate paywallers, i don't even like most of the scenes i share, i just do it to piss them off.
But i got it, next time i won't share other people's archives.
these people that report links as cp chicken, dont even have a single english letter on their keyboard. id advise you to hide ur links a bit too, would not like a cp chicken report on ur up from maniacs

Zazazull

Mar 8, 2018
i mean, english is not my first language either, not even close, yet it took me a minute and some lurking to figure it out, i simply wanted to help fellow coomers. Also i share scenes because i hate paywallers, i don't even like most of the scenes i share, i just do it to piss them off.
Better yet, if you hate them that much and you have the time, make a copy and share that instead. A big thank you for the scene archive, it's been very helpful.

Reactions: bowser1234

StankotheEclown

Jr. Uploader
Nov 29, 2018
No no, never be sorry for simply wanting to help. Every misdeed is always met with good intentions.
Stanko's first language wasn't English, too and I also hate paywallers and their stimky scenes and stolen cards.
We aren't so different, you and I. :WeSmart:

I speak for everyone when I say I'm sorry if anyone seemed hostile. Some of us have been dealing with a lot of people's bullshit for too long. Oh and coomers don't have the wrinkliest brains at times. I myself was just trying to remind everyone that it's important to have some fuckery in these trying times.
The paywallers can try as much as they'd like, this is a war they cannot win. :illuminati::illuminati:

bowser1234

Sep 15, 2023
i've got a solid ftth, so reupload it's not an issue, also everything is behind a fake mail and a VPN,

i will make a local copy and reup if needed. The issue there is what sharing site to use for free: MEGA has a 50 GB limit and downloading from it is a pain; Gofile links expire if you don't pay a sub; Gdrive 15 GB limit. I'm open to suggestions
how about banned_host

Zazazull

Mar 8, 2018
i've got a solid ftth, so reupload it's not an issue, also everything is behind a fake mail and a VPN,

i will make a local copy and reup if needed. The issue there is what sharing site to use for free: MEGA has a 50 GB limit and downloading from it is a pain; Gofile links expire if you don't pay a sub; Gdrive 15 GB limit. I'm open to suggestions
I unfortunately haven't found a reliable host, or else I would have also taken step to upload a copy. I'll keep an eye out for a solution and let you know if I see anything worth trying. Thank you.

nomadevil

Nov 21, 2018

Does anyone have these cards?

Status
Not open for further replies.