[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

NanahiraOjisan

Sep 14, 2023
What a great end to 2023, we have autistic schizos nuking the treasure stash. This is why you always have to use encoding or riddles for the stash because you'll have dim witted folks like Barrys thinking they're doing something right by publishing the link right in the open. I've seen what the zhangs and ruskies do with links they can solve, 40k+ downloads on one leaked link.

ValentineZERO

May 25, 2019
What a great end to 2023, we have autistic schizos nuking the treasure stash. This is why you always have to use encoding or riddles for the stash because you'll have dim witted folks like Barrys thinking they're doing something right by publishing the link right in the open. I've seen what the zhangs and ruskies do with links they can solve, 40k+ downloads on one leaked link.
Meanwhile, the bootlicking paywallers to the omega paywallers are happily going to pay for more expensive, more gatekept cards.....though if the archive is gone.... then I guess maybe we might see a turn around.
Gotta get Captn Krampus on this.

KuronshinZX

Oct 2, 2020
I love how i friggin finished finding krampus archive new update but it was nuked 2 minutes ago since someone leaked the link to it, lmao. Good new year Eve everyone.

Reactions: Suika626

D4RKM4GM4

Mar 8, 2023
I love how i friggin finished finding krampus archive new update but it was nuked 2 minutes ago since someone leaked the link to it, lmao. Good new year Eve everyone.
lol same here, it took me like 20 mins to get the krampus archive link, then the moment i copy/paste and.... RIP :FacePalm:

anyway happy new year y'all :cool: and don't worry too much coz i'm sure krampus will update it again eventually sooner or later

Status
Not open for further replies.