[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuto (2u20)

May 17, 2019
Kinda wish I updated my download of the previous archive before the new one got nuked. Guess I have too many cards I'll never use as it is anyways lol

Reactions: Chuckles887

33zone

Oct 24, 2019
Massive shoutout to our hero for causing the "evil" Krampus archive to get nuked, despite many people warning that this very situation was going to happen. I was just going to redownload it after deleting my old version to be greeted with "This folder is empty." So unfortunately, I can't upload a protected mirror for you all unless I get sent the files. Also, please don't spam Krampus for a reupload. I'm not expecting him to reupload it all for public use this time, if at all, or it'll be shared with a select group of people.
I think Barrys deleted their account or privated it I wonder why.
Shame :(

• Sad
Reactions: DeadShadow777

Naruto49

Feb 16, 2019
that is a hongcha scene i don't know number of the original just have the 1 girl getting the dick and no spectators

This one in particular, specifically the one with the three of them getting fucked.

I'm not trying to be a loli creep nor am I trying to be weird. I just like how the animation flows with the fingering, the character's movements, and how it works with the base scene with the older character. If anything, the scene ends up being better! It's just a shame that there are lolis in it. So I want to personally fix that!

Also, I was told it was only released as a video. But the collection I did get on this site that had a few missing folders that say otherwise! Plus, I'm stupidly hopeful.
It is Hongcha #76. As a rule of thumb for Maple Leaf, if he didn't post a 'scence' data as he called it, he had modified someone else's scene to make it.

Last edited:
Reactions: DicksOak68

DicksOak68

Jul 13, 2020

This one in particular, specifically the one with the three of them getting fucked.

I'm not trying to be a loli creep nor am I trying to be weird. I just like how the animation flows with the fingering, the character's movements, and how it works with the base scene with the older character. If anything, the scene ends up being better! It's just a shame that there are lolis in it. So I want to personally fix that!

Also, I was told it was only released as a video. But the collection I did get on this site that had a few missing folders that say otherwise! Plus, I'm stupidly hopeful.
that is a hongcha scene i don't know number of the original just have the 1 girl getting the dick and no spectators
Yeah, I believe this is the case. Specifically, it's Hongcha #76 for the central animation. Looks like the scene you're looking for is two existing ones, which may be why there's no scene data for it. I don't know what scene the fingering is taken from though; I'll keep looking and see if I can't find something.

bankai2398

Sep 23, 2020
So... no one know how to work it?
I made you a guide (short video) how to add sound to timeline
Add the sound item and use the enable interpolable, true value (ON) will reproduce the sound and false value (OFF) is mute.
Place the interpolable "ON" the moment you want the sound to happen, after it you need to place an OFF and repeat the process.
And yes, you need a mod that adds sound items for studio, here is the link to one of them
Hope this is useful to whoever wants to learn.

Aug 12, 2023
Yeah, I believe this is the case. Specifically, it's Hongcha #76 for the central animation. Looks like the scene you're looking for is two existing ones, which may be why there's no scene data for it. I don't know what scene the fingering is taken from though; I'll keep looking and see if I can't find something.
In case if you were thinking I wanted scene data for ALL FOUR videos. That's not what I was talking about. I was looking for the scene data to this video: "Honeycam 2022-10-24 00-33-53.mp4"
I know the separate videos don't one whole continuous scene. I just want the from the video.

Aug 12, 2023
In case if you were thinking I wanted scene data for ALL FOUR videos. That's not what I was talking about. I was looking for the scene data to this video: "Honeycam 2022-10-24 00-33-53.mp4"
I know the separate videos don't one whole continuous scene. I just want the from the video.
Also, I can confirm that there is no scene overlap video editing nonsense as characters, and their shadows, are overlapping.

kamina

Jun 6, 2017
Does anyone have Zhezhicheny's latest card (Xinyan) they can share?

Anathema999

Dec 3, 2018
Massive shoutout to our hero for causing the "evil" Krampus archive to get nuked, despite many people warning that this very situation was going to happen. I was just going to redownload it after deleting my old version to be greeted with "This folder is empty." So unfortunately, I can't upload a protected mirror for you all unless I get sent the files. Also, please don't spam Krampus for a reupload. I'm not expecting him to reupload it all for public use this time, if at all, or it'll be shared with a select group of people.
Man I wish some people would think twice before their actions

Hftcfnfzn

Sep 1, 2023
I think Krampus ll probably reupload it, as he always managed to do since the old times where he uploaded things on Mega/Mediafire as many times as possible(Since his files were deleted in few days to 1 week at max).
I must say I'm surprised this one survived for so long...
But he's no machine, who knows what ll happen. It's no easy feat to keep updating and reuploading 100GB files for almost 2 years, free of malwares and everything. And yet he did that.
Even if he doesn't reupload again (understandable), I just want to say thank you to him.

FrostElk

Aug 23, 2020
Some anon made a of three Koikatsu Telegram channels, browse through before it disappears, I guess.
An amount of time ago, this archive is dead.
He (and I) are away spending Yule and also New Years with family. Unless someone stole his drives while he was away, he will set a VPS in a shady land up once he gets back and some stuff in order to keep sharing.

We've heard that some other lad's Mega or something got struck from here, losing a bunch more data. He's currently wondering about using IPFS instead to quite literally create a shadow library of Koikatsu stuff, basically Koikatsu LibGen.

If those here that got busy hosting stuff being struck repeatadly still has some energy and resources left, he wants to cooperate in creating a sort of IPFS cluster, from what he's been reading. Something resistant to takedowns, as if a node goes down, the person who lost it can find another host and set up a new node.

In short, why not cooperate on creating an IPFS cluster? Might solve our issues with keeping archives alive.
He doesn't have F95, but if there's interest, he's willing to throw his own chips and also join in the thread if the people willing to throw their own chips want to stay in the thread currently.

Also, I lied, he's not "some anon", he's my friend.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Panfletita

Apr 1, 2018
I made you a guide (short video) how to add sound to timeline
Add the sound item and use the enable interpolable, true value (ON) will reproduce the sound and false value (OFF) is mute.
Place the interpolable "ON" the moment you want the sound to happen, after it you need to place an OFF and repeat the process.
And yes, you need a mod that adds sound items for studio, here is the link to one of them
Hope this is useful to whoever wants to learn.
Ty. And here BN2 lates version:

AnonCreator

Nov 17, 2023
Everyone knows what you're talking about, and you don't get what everyone else is talking about. I guess your name speaks for itself. There's no scene because it's 2 merged scenes from different creators and he created a video for it, not a "scence" created by himself.

kamina

Jun 6, 2017
These archives that keep getting deleted, how come nobody has made a torrent instead?
Maybe upload it over on sukebei? It would never get taken down there.

Status
Not open for further replies.