[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hans_1

May 15, 2022
Really doubt it. It will be private for some people. They are already talking about it somewhere else. This happens because of one or two idiots.
That sucks. I was updating my files this morning, had issues with my internet, when the internet came back the stash was not available, and now I don't have any hopes of accessing it again... Nice way to end the year...

shimekops

Apr 21, 2020
Massive shoutout to our hero for causing the "evil" Krampus archive to get nuked, despite many people warning that this very situation was going to happen. I was just going to redownload it after deleting my old version to be greeted with "This folder is empty." So unfortunately, I can't upload a protected mirror for you all unless I get sent the files. Also, please don't spam Krampus for a reupload. I'm not expecting him to reupload it all for public use this time, if at all, or it'll be shared with a select group of people.
I think Barrys deleted their account or privated it I wonder why.
mudder fugger! I thought the archive was just getting refreshed with content as usual. I was gonna check if an artist I found was in the archive only to dig this up while browsing the thread. what did this idiot do to get the archive nuked???

Kroak27

Apr 29, 2023
mudder fugger! I thought the archive was just getting refreshed with content as usual. I was gonna check if an artist I found was in the archive only to dig this up while browsing the thread. what did this idiot do to get the archive nuked???
Posted the link in broad daylight that everyone and their dog could see, from what I could gather

NullCheck

Jul 11, 2023
He also tried to argue that he was in the right for posting the direct link due to his shit archive being up for months. Claiming that there was no way possible paywallers could report and remove files. The link was left hanging as he kept arguing, compared to other smooth brains who shared the link before, but removed the link immediately when asked. Real genius Barrys is.
Yea it was his persistent arguing which spanned several pages that brought all the attention and ultimately got it nuked imo. Several pages of drama instead of just quietly updating his post like most people did in the past. Having said that it was bound to happen people were posting the link details minus the gofile part left and right I knew the end was near.

Status
Not open for further replies.