[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

NPCkoi

Aug 18, 2019
I made you a guide (short video) how to add sound to timeline
Add the sound item and use the enable interpolable, true value (ON) will reproduce the sound and false value (OFF) is mute.
Place the interpolable "ON" the moment you want the sound to happen, after it you need to place an OFF and repeat the process.
And yes, you need a mod that adds sound items for studio, here is the link to one of them
Hope this is useful to whoever wants to learn.
Many thanks because this is very helpful to me for create timeline with your video

emad-tvk

Dec 11, 2023
Can't we just reup the archives as torrents? I can probably make it per folder but i can't properly seed it because my upspeed is shit

621Shalashaska

Jul 14, 2023
Can't we just reup the archives as torrents? I can probably make it per folder but i can't properly seed it because my upspeed is shit
It would be to inconvenient to make a new torrent after every update plus you can't browse through the files to pick out what you need.

pepper6969

Aug 27, 2023
for qiwi is there a guide on a how to use it because last time I used I ended up getting a crypto miner from it(I believe it was from when I was installing the installer for it, it kept asking me if I wanted to install insert ad addon)?
1. you dont need the installer
2. why would you download something when it kept asking you if you wanted to install insert ad addon thats obviously something you shouldnt download.
Alright, time to start making a new Da Vinci code, boys.
Man, now we need to Da Vinci code Captn's words, chypers withing riddles within puzzles. Its gonna make all coomers here raise their IQ just to solve it

I have some ideas
I don't think a new riddle is needed, the deletion was caused by a direct link to the archive.

Status
Not open for further replies.