[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

pepper6969

Aug 27, 2023
Massive shoutout to our hero for causing the "evil" Krampus archive to get nuked, despite many people warning that this very situation was going to happen. I was just going to redownload it after deleting my old version to be greeted with "This folder is empty." So unfortunately, I can't upload a protected mirror for you all unless I get sent the files. Also, please don't spam Krampus for a reupload. I'm not expecting him to reupload it all for public use this time, if at all, or it'll be shared with a select group of people.
I think Barrys deleted their account or privated it I wonder why.

Last edited:
Aug 12, 2023
Which particular scene? I can try and see if I have it.

This one in particular, specifically the one with the three of them getting fucked.

I'm not trying to be a loli creep nor am I trying to be weird. I just like how the animation flows with the fingering, the character's movements, and how it works with the base scene with the older character. If anything, the scene ends up being better! It's just a shame that there are lolis in it. So I want to personally fix that!

Also, I was told it was only released as a video. But the collection I did get on this site that had a few missing folders that say otherwise! Plus, I'm stupidly hopeful.

NanahiraOjisan

Sep 14, 2023
I have some of Krampus' latest stuff, not everything so I'm just hoping he at least is willing to upload updated stuff at least, I can't blame him if the idiot that did a hit and delete would kill his motivation to reupload everything.

johnfenix01

Feb 26, 2018

This one in particular, specifically the one with the three of them getting fucked.

I'm not trying to be a loli creep nor am I trying to be weird. I just like how the animation flows with the fingering, the character's movements, and how it works with the base scene with the older character. If anything, the scene ends up being better! It's just a shame that there are lolis in it. So I want to personally fix that!

Also, I was told it was only released as a video. But the collection I did get on this site that had a few missing folders that say otherwise! Plus, I'm stupidly hopeful.
that is a hongcha scene i don't know number of the original just have the 1 girl getting the dick and no spectators

Reactions: DicksOak68

omobo

Aug 2, 2018
Well this was a massive shitstorm to come back to. Here's hoping that the archives get another chance instead of being lost to the depths of Davy Jones' locker forever.

It's not much, but here's a small salve for the wounds from the recent fire.

Status
Not open for further replies.