[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

throwaway9716

Feb 18, 2023
For me, who doesn't speak english, it's quite difficult, bro, i only understand a little

even this chat uses ggle trnslte, helpp :(
since people are being assholes, here's your real answer: In the top left of Studio, go to the "Add" tab, click "Frame" in the next menu, then at the top of the third menu click "None". The text is a frame and selecting None will remove it

Aldiele

Aug 10, 2017
since people are being assholes, here's your real answer: In the top left of Studio, go to the "Add" tab, click "Frame" in the next menu, then at the top of the third menu click "None". The text is a frame and selecting None will remove it
the guy who asked that question got a proper response, most likely Drvchive failed to quote the correct post

naki.ata

Aug 23, 2023
Aside from what Naki.ata already provided, you can also check:
who has plenty of SFW scenes, but unfortunately they are passworded (nanaibu) so you have to download them before you'll be able to preview them.
who has plenty of SFW scenes for both and .
who has a nice mix of various scenes, both fantasy and more realistic.
who has a mix of SFW and NSFW scenes, but the latter ones can be tamed if you will turn the clothing on.
who generally only has very few SFW scenes, but whose NSFW scenes can again be turned safe by turning clothing on and which IMHO work very well for showing off a character.
I like how I forgot to include Uminaekurage despite linking his Twitter so frequently here HAHA. But yeah, these are all great additions :)

Why the fuck is the pink heart a reaction but not a usable emote??? I wanna use a pink heart, damn it.

Drvchive

Feb 27, 2021
What i mean is the rar password bro :"(, I've tried the hint but it doesn't work

webby

Dec 16, 2017
> wanted to get stoutshako's
> gumroad payments are credit card only

well, shit. i only have paypal.
i do want to get something to give back to the community, so, throw me something under a cheap-y paywall (up to 10$, i guess?) that is still not leaked.
Thanks for the olivia card mod but it's missing some mods can I have those please. 1701552791040.png

naki.ata

Aug 23, 2023
i still haven't got a good lead on where i can find Kirbro’s Cecilia Israfilia Card
Perhaps no one knows and looking at the comments for the Pixiv post shows that no one knows? Perhaps the fact that of all of Kirbro's posts, it's one of the ones that doesn't have a キャラ配布(コイカツ) tag means that it isn't intended to be a release announcement? Perhaps you could wait longer than half a day to ask? Perhaps it's not actually butter and is actually olive-oil-based margarine?

Sil3nce

Dec 14, 2017
to add on this legend's help, here's all the cards since they started using passwords, BASEcally less than SIXTY-FOUR of them:
c3RvcGZpbGUvSFUwOEpO
pw is BASEcally less than SIXTY-FOUR characters: dGhlIHNpdGUgd2UncmUgaW4=
sorry about the overcomplication but i'd rather not get found out
thanks to the quoted user for inspiring me to start sharing
and thanks to everyone who does their best to share content in here
o7
Hey uh I followed the instructions, but the password isn't working, is it case sensitive or is it the entire... well, Baseically sixty-four hint you've mentioned?

Basuragames

Dec 2, 2019
Perhaps no one knows and looking at the comments for the Pixiv post shows that no one knows? Perhaps the fact that of all of Kirbro's posts, it's one of the ones that doesn't have a キャラ配布(コイカツ) tag means that it isn't intended to be a release announcement? Perhaps you could wait longer than half a day to ask? Perhaps it's not actually butter and is actually olive-oil-based margarine?
Wait, what?
I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S NOT BUTTER (bean)!

• Haha
Reactions: naki.ata

Yany Laupoodd

Dec 23, 2019
i know the post doesn't have the "character release koikatsu tag( キャラ配布(コイカツ) ))" still kirbro hasn't posted since july 2023, i need that Cecilia Israfilia Card at all costs.

Last edited:

naki.ata

Aug 23, 2023
Hey uh I followed the instructions, but the password isn't working, is it case sensitive or is it the entire... well, Baseically sixty-four hint you've mentioned?
It's all lower case, doesn't include the https:// and does include the .to. And to clarify: it's NOT the filehost.

Last edited:
Reactions: muusuubii
Status
Not open for further replies.