Completed [ILLUSION] Room Girl ( Character Sharing)

kevinburinn

Nov 14, 2018
BTW .PNG Files are not executables, it is very likely someone reported his mega to your AV so it gets auto flagged, Illusion often does this shit

Hmm i got another idea, ill reupload it un compressed as a folder and you can grab the cards you want directly from inside the folder. it might work better that way

Try this link
This link doesn't work :(

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Sykosis

Mimoas

Oct 14, 2021
This ones a remake of a very old HS2 OC commission card i made, then released public for a limited time. Anyone remember her ?

Sakura
Nov 8 - 18yrs old
Student
Playful
BR 1.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

View attachment 2102637

Have Fun
Definitively one of my all time favorites, it ried to port her by myself in fact she worked pretty fine right out the box but your version is way better thanks

• Red Heart

Sykosis

Sep 19, 2022
Definitively one of my all time favorites, it ried to port her by myself in fact she worked pretty fine right out the box but your version is way better thanks
Thanks, Ya her body was pretty fucked on the import because there is no abmx yet. So i had to remake it. I tried to do her a couple yrs older while keeping her main features.

Mimoas

Oct 14, 2021
Thanks, Ya her body was pretty fucked on the import because there is no abmx yet. So i had to remake it. I tried to do her a couple yrs older while keeping her main features.

Her skinny long legs and her lovely cherry little ass are clearly missing but you managed to preserve her smort and cute aspect and this is the most important, in fact you got the same idea as me to transform her into a megane waifu <3

Last edited:

Sykosis

Sep 19, 2022
Her skinny long legs and her lovely cherry little ass are clearly missing but you managed to preserve her smort and cute aspect and this is the most important, in fact you got the same idea as me to transform her into a megane waifu <3
Sadly it cant be done yet, no abmx . It will come trust me, Essentially i swapped Emmas body with Sakuras then tweaked it for RG - Original Sakura has body values below 0 (current rg is 0-100, hs2 is - -200 to + 200, more if you choose to enable it)

Last edited:

mats1974

Aug 22, 2019
Sadly it cant be done yet, no abmx . It will come trust me, Essentially i swapped Emmas body with Sakuras then tweaked it for RG - Original Sakura has body values below 0 (current rg is 0-100, hs2 is - -200 to + 200, more if you choose to enable it) . I was on hs2 last night finishing up a card that i think many will like.
Here's a teaser of Elle, this is hs2 of course. I just have to get the mod package together and ill drop the card.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cya soon

I forgot to add, mods and plugins are starting to roll out at a decent pace. There is an amazing one i highly recommend for anyone on 1.3, you have to add it yourself though, but its very easy to add

Here's the discord link for RG_ActionPatches 0.0.1 - This enables talking and interacting with any character on almost any map in the game world

Heres a discord invite if needed
CAN you share file / plugin ? PLEASE
not all of us have Discord Accounts

TheNov

Dec 14, 2019
1666032548705.png artist

would it be possible for someone to figure out how to make her
i tried but couldnt get it right
also the artist has some nice characters too

mats1974

Aug 22, 2019
ROOM GIRL 1.3
-
Room Girl [R1] [Illusion] - F95ZONE
F95ZONE - illusion room girl - 1.3
PAGE 72

Release 1.3
<--------------------->

No donations // no ad-maze // no upfront payment
If you paid for this, you were scammed!
If you like the game, please buy it!
If you enjoy the mods, please consider donating to the modders on patreon where possible.

If you have trouble starting the game, start the game once through the launcher (InitSetting.exe), this will check for errors and fix them as well before starting the game.

IF YOU'RE MOVING FROM ANOTHER REPACK:
I don't recommend just extracting this over another repack, due to potential conflicts. Please extract this to its own folder and move over your chara, cap, studio and save folders.

WANT YOUR CARD OR SCENE INCLUDED IN THE NEXT REPACK?
Feel free to DM me on discord (ScrewThisNoise#3544) with the card(s) and/or scene(s), and I'll see what I can do for the next release. (See community links for server link)

What is included in the base game?
- Base release game
- All preorder extras
- Newest official update as of 07.10
- Premium Miko DLC
- Premium Succubus DLC
- Premium Sister DLC
- Premium Bondage DLC

--------------------CARDS LINKS------------ USE MEGA -------------------

extra card mega :
Illusion actively blocks most vpns, its very hit and miss. The other option is to download all cards as of 10/12/2022 for roomgirl here

Credit
ScrewThisNoise
STN does a Rip of illusionuploader fairly often btw, link is on the right side of his better repack site in Full Packs

--------------------CARDS LINKS------------OR

USE CHROME AND AUTO TRANSLATE THIS PAGE TO ENGLISH

HOPE HELPS NEW GAMERS

add this to game : save in benpix folder
---- ACTION MANAGER UNLOCKER--------
View attachment RG_ActionPatches-0.0.2.zip

credits to all players and mod editors in F95ZONE !!!!

Last edited:

Chef Ramen

Jul 7, 2017
ROOM GIRL 1.3
-
Room Girl [R1] [Illusion] - F95ZONE
F95ZONE - illusion room girl - 1.3
PAGE 72

Release 1.3
<--------------------->

No donations // no ad-maze // no upfront payment
If you paid for this, you were scammed!
If you like the game, please buy it!
If you enjoy the mods, please consider donating to the modders on patreon where possible.

If you have trouble starting the game, start the game once through the launcher (InitSetting.exe), this will check for errors and fix them as well before starting the game.

IF YOU'RE MOVING FROM ANOTHER REPACK:
I don't recommend just extracting this over another repack, due to potential conflicts. Please extract this to its own folder and move over your chara, cap, studio and save folders.

WANT YOUR CARD OR SCENE INCLUDED IN THE NEXT REPACK?
Feel free to DM me on discord (ScrewThisNoise#3544) with the card(s) and/or scene(s), and I'll see what I can do for the next release. (See community links for server link)

What is included in the base game?
- Base release game
- All preorder extras
- Newest official update as of 07.10
- Premium Miko DLC
- Premium Succubus DLC
- Premium Sister DLC
- Premium Bondage DLC

--------------------CARDS LINKS------------ USE MEGA -------------------

extra card mega :
Illusion actively blocks most vpns, its very hit and miss. The other option is to download all cards as of 10/12/2022 for roomgirl here

Credit
ScrewThisNoise
STN does a Rip of illusionuploader fairly often btw, link is on the right side of his better repack site in Full Packs

--------------------CARDS LINKS------------OR

USE CHROME AND AUTO TRANSLATE THIS PAGE TO ENGLISH

HOPE HELPS NEW GAMERS

add this to game : save in benpix folder
---- ACTION MANAGER UNLOCKER--------
View attachment 2108486

credits to all players and mod editors in F95ZONE !!!!
Holy crap over 5k cards in the "Female R5" folder lol. Here's my modified Rebecca from that folder, new face.

Rebecka
Play
Unemployed B
No mod

rg-ch-f-0004002.png

Seriously. There are so many great cards in those folders, it's nuts.