Illusion Studio Neo v2 Scenes for Honey Select 2 [HardcoreCuddler]

Do you think spending the time to come up with a story to go along with the scenes would be ideal?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Turns out I was just using out of date mods, I updated everything and it works now.
thank god
I thought I fucked something up and I had no idea how to fix it looking at your screenshot
You guys have no fucking clue how many times I've lost progress because of how stupidly fiddly all of these mods are XD It's getting kind of frustrating, and not having anyone else be able to see anything would've been the icing on the cake

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
thank god
I thought I fucked something up and I had no idea how to fix it looking at your screenshot
You guys have no fucking clue how many times I've lost progress because of how stupidly fiddly all of these mods are XD It's getting kind of frustrating, and not having anyone else be able to see anything would've been the icing on the cake
For what it is worth - making HS2 animations is a sure way to burnout. Once I realized that I focused on scenes and other things. I am afraid animations can mess anyone's mind up.

• Red Heart
Reactions: HardcoreCuddler
Nov 5, 2020
thank god
Sorry for the scare! For what it's worth, the animations are very good and I'm looking forward to see what else you come up with.

• Red Heart

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
For what it is worth - making HS2 animations is a sure way to burnout. Once I realized that I focused on scenes and other things. I am afraid animations can mess anyone's mind up.
I'd do static scenes too but they kind of got boring to me, I want some more now
Sorry for the scare! For what it's worth, the animations are very good and I'm looking forward to see what else you come up with.
Currently I'm working on adding sounds to the existing animations (plus some other wet and wobbly things) but they're a bitch to deal with so it's taking A WHILE

Reactions: Sepheyer

Mannamanna

Jun 13, 2017
Hello, I wanted to try your scenes but I just can't find dx_fluid_sp. Maybe you could help me out where I can find a download?
And there is another Problem which I can't figure out:
error.jpg
I have no clue where these pathes are coming from.

Thanks for your great work! (what I could see so far)

• Red Heart

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Hello, I wanted to try your scenes but I just can't find dx_fluid_sp. Maybe you could help me out where I can find a download?
And there is another Problem which I can't figure out:
View attachment 2085106
I have no clue where these pathes are coming from.

Thanks for your great work! (what I could see so far)
that mod is a fluid I got from their discord, here is a mega link to download it

PASSWORD: 2nEjcyW3QEYwrcm1QF4BAA

and here is the original post from the modder himself (I think)

I got it from this exact discord reply if you are part of the illusion discord

For the missing sounds: make sure you have the sound files I posted in the "Full mods list" section in the original post, if not, something went wrong, and that wrong would be:

FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK I didn't import the fucking sounds properly now did I...

please, do me a service: check scene 2 and 3 and send me screenshots if the sounds still don't work, they have around 7 sounds combined, if ALL of these don't work I don't think it's my fault and rather it would be the VNSound mod's fault...which I have no way to fix as far as I know right now..

the problem would be that it's trying to look for the sound files in the path in MY computer..which it shouldn't do...because I gave VNSound relative paths specificaly (as in, the paths start from UserData, not from the drive letter...)

the weirdest thing that could possibly happen is that you only hear some of the sounds but not all, and if that's the case...I'll have to do some digging

Reactions: Mannamanna

Mannamanna

Jun 13, 2017
the weirdest thing that could possibly happen is that you only hear some of the sounds but not all, and if that's the case...I'll have to do some digging
Well, that is what happens. I can hear the girl.

I just tested something: I put the soundfiles in the path he expects and it works fine.
But then...
huh.jpg
no "s2_fuck".
"s3_fuck" is there and the scene works fine.

• Sad

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020

I just tested something: I put the soundfiles in the path he expects and it works fine.
But then...
View attachment 2086700
no "s2_fuck".
what the fuck
I really don't get it
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I just load the map, import the second scene, choose the second camera and everything works with no errors.
I got the cards directly from this post for this
are you not getting any errors or anything? does anything else seem off in the scene?
if you still have time for debugging, you could also try to send me the scene as it is when both the map and the 2nd scene are loaded so I can take a look but I doubt I'll be able to figure anything out, this is just weird as fuck...

Mannamanna

Jun 13, 2017
I'm getting no errors as long as I keep the sound files in "your" path.
Here is the map loaded with the scene2:
One thing I can see is that "my" scene is much darker than yours. Dunno if that says anything.

Btw I'm using VNGE 39.0

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020

But then...
View attachment 2086700
no "s2_fuck".
I found why it's darker, the Lights in the lights folder were literaly off lmao
you can enable them if you click on "anim" button on the left XD weird as fuck man
looking into why the hell your clip isn't loading now

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I'm getting no errors as long as I keep the sound files in "your" path.
Here is the map loaded with the scene2:
One thing I can see is that "my" scene is much darker than yours. Dunno if that says anything.

Btw I'm using VNGE 39.0
  1. yea the sound files NEED to be exactly there for Clip Manager
  2. I'm using VNGE 37.0....wonder if that makes a difference here, will try updating and see what the hell happens now
  3. everything is fine on my end; your scene I got from this reply doesn't work, same as for you, but if I load everything normally it works perfectly
so yea, I'll update my VNGE and take it from there

• Hey there

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Keep going, bro.
I definitely will, I've been looking for assets and coming up with a crappy bit of story in the last while, but I'm busy like...12 hours a day so things are going extremely slow :-/

I'm also getting up to the part where optimisation becomes a problem...The scenes barely run at 20 fps on my PC so I'll have to cut back on some of the trees and / or lighting and maybe have them be optional or something, because I also need to include a bigass house into the map soon which will hog a lot of resources...

Soooo yea I have some hurdles to get over lol

Reactions: Obito-chwuanchan