Illusion Studio Neo v2 Scenes for Honey Select 2 [HardcoreCuddler]

Do you think spending the time to come up with a story to go along with the scenes would be ideal?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

hecis75009

Jun 6, 2021
Dudes, help. What generally needs to be done, preferably point by point, so that these mods would be and it turned out as in the pictures. And what kind of game is this? (sorry, dumb)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: HardcoreCuddler

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Do you do crossovers?

;)

View attachment 2106897
do? nope, those are not mine
who made these though? assuming these pictures aren't actual scenes?
Dudes, help. What generally needs to be done, preferably point by point, so that these mods would be and it turned out as in the pictures. And what kind of game is this? (sorry, dumb)
This will take a while to install if you haven't already, but there are a lot of scenes both in the game and in the HS2 community if you're willing to install everything.

It's not a game, it's just a mini collection of scenes for Studio Neo v2, which comes with Honey Select 2 if you get it from here

After you get the studio (it comes with the game and uses the same files afaik, so you need the entire 50GB I think.

After you get the game, go thru that mods list you included and get the mods from here . Inside the [] are the authors' names, which are going to be listed in the link in this paragraph as the folder names. You'll find almost all the mods I used on this site inside the 'Exclusive HS2' and 'Studio' folders I think.

After you install the mods you can follow the advice in the "USAGE INSTRUCTIONS" section of post #1 in this thread and you should be able to see your first scene.

You can check the game's discord if you want to see just how much content people put out. Most of it isn't amazing quality though, not from what i see.

(I would upload the mods somewhere...but they are pretty big; I may do that anyway at some point and include a full tutorial including installation, but I don't have time right now)

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020

This will take a while to install if you haven't already, but there are a lot of scenes both in the game and in the HS2 community if you're willing to install everything.

It's not a game, it's just a mini collection of scenes for Studio Neo v2, which comes with Honey Select 2 if you get it from here

After you get the studio (it comes with the game and uses the same files afaik, so you need the entire 50GB I think.

After you get the game, go thru that mods list you included and get the mods from here . Inside the [] are the authors' names, which are going to be listed in the link in this paragraph as the folder names. You'll find almost all the mods I used on this site inside the 'Exclusive HS2' and 'Studio' folders I think.

After you install the mods you can follow the advice in the "USAGE INSTRUCTIONS" section of post #1 in this thread and you should be able to see your first scene.

You can check the game's discord if you want to see just how much content people put out. Most of it isn't amazing quality though, not from what i see.

(I would upload the mods somewhere...but they are pretty big; I may do that anyway at some point and include a full tutorial including installation, but I don't have time right now)
Hey, I made that - thought Lara Croft (the Wildeer's version, hence the tattoo) goes very well with the Fallen Doll's lore.

hecis75009

Jun 6, 2021
Ok. Thx ;)

• Red Heart

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
ok so i got everything and it still says this idk what is going on now
sorry for taking so long to respond.
If it still gives you an error it's because you didn't get everything or something else is wrong.
I believe that fluid mod comes with some assets, so one thing you can do is to make sure you downloaded the assets ALONG with the zipmod you need(dxsdbahsf whatever it's called).
I also think the reason the sounds aren't loading properly is because they may be parented to the fluid, so you really gotta fix the fluid warnings...because if that's not the problem with the sounds then I don't know

Mannamanna I think you got the sounds to work if I'm not mistaken. Is your path EXACTLY E://Games/HS2/UserData/etc, or is the beginning different and it still works? I got a guy here for whom it's not working properly and it may be because of that path screwing me over..

kengej

Jan 12, 2021
sorry for taking so long to respond.
If it still gives you an error it's because you didn't get everything or something else is wrong.
I believe that fluid mod comes with some assets, so one thing you can do is to make sure you downloaded the assets ALONG with the zipmod you need(dxsdbahsf whatever it's called).
I also think the reason the sounds aren't loading properly is because they may be parented to the fluid, so you really gotta fix the fluid warnings...because if that's not the problem with the sounds then I don't know

Mannamanna I think you got the sounds to work if I'm not mistaken. Is your path EXACTLY E://Games/HS2/UserData/etc, or is the beginning different and it still works? I got a guy here for whom it's not working properly and it may be because of that path screwing me over..
OK so I got it to work I just change one of my drives to E and transfers hs2 over to that driver and it works now since its looking for the exact drive that you put it in

• Red Heart

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
OK so I got it to work I just change one of my drives to E and transfers hs2 over to that driver and it works now since its looking for the exact drive that you put it in
fuck...I thought for a while that wasn't the case but lone behold...it is...
still, you changed your fucking drive letter just to view my shit? damn XD

EroMate

Nov 6, 2017
Waouh finally , it's working!

Also because i'm very motivated, i do a small add to emulate belly deformation, thanks to gratefull modder!

Nice work pal'

• Red Heart

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
which one do i download or does it matter
please read the "Usage instructions" section, there's no point in me repeating myself :)
Be warned though, someone reported to me that scene two doesn't work on VNGE > 37.x, so you may be out of luck, because I also updated and it doesn't work for me either. I will fix it next update I think, shouldn't take too long.
the third one should be fine though