HTML Completed Illustrated Love Stories [ILS]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

corlanmoor

Dec 18, 2017
I actually sat and downloaded the full catalogue of her stories when I saw she was closing up shop as I loved to read them and didn't want to lose them. Once I'm able to upload I'll need some help as to what to do as I'm a first timer. With help we can keep these stories alive.

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
I actually sat and downloaded the full catalogue of her stories when I saw she was closing up shop as I loved to read them and didn't want to lose them. Once I'm able to upload I'll need some help as to what to do as I'm a first timer. With help we can keep these stories alive.
The link above does have almost every story, but I noticed a few missing images, and I think the animations are missing as well. If you have a more complete collection, that would be useful (as would simply having an alternative filehost).

Reactions: bobbyjoe1942

corlanmoor

Dec 18, 2017
I actually have all the zip files from the site for all of the stories she had listed. I haven't altered them in any way from when they were downloaded so they should contain all the material for each story. I have actually unpacked some of the zips as I wanted to read those stories and so far they have all been the full story with images and gifs. So I may actually have the complete library.
I'm more than happy to share them with ppl but like I said I will probably need help and advice to upload them. Please feel free to pm me to continue any discussion so that we don't end up spamming the thread.

Btw At last count I have 69 or 70 zip files with her stories.

corlanmoor

Dec 18, 2017
Hi all. I've finally got a MEGA account and uploaded all 69 zips into a folder on there.
The link is as follows:
Sorry if I've posted in the wrong place.

BTW the link is to the folder. You should be able to access them all from there take what you need or take them all, your choice. ;)

Trandyman

Donor
Dec 23, 2018
I have one more Storie:

In my opinion its not one of his best works, but it could be that this is not my kind of theme.

banu123 , why dont you download it yourself?

Last edited:

gicifiwu

Mar 6, 2019
By any chance, does anyone saved High School Harem and Dirty Rotten Schoolgirls? These are the only ones I cannot find.

countrevan

Nov 25, 2018
Thank you for keeping this alive.
Hi all. I've finally got a MEGA account and uploaded all 69 zips into a folder on there.
The link is as follows: Mega
Sorry if I've posted in the wrong place.

BTW the link is to the folder. You should be able to access them all from there take what you need or take them all, your choice. ;)

Thank you for keeping this alive.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote