[S>Artist 3D] I'm a pro 3d artist and I'll make a new model monthly. The first one is for free. Vote on the model you want.

Sexy Models 3d

Jun 27, 2019
Skills:
- I have vast experience with ZBrush, Maya, Marvelous Designer, Render engines, Unity and all that.

Preferred method of contact:
- This forum.

Employment Type & Rates:
- Membership/Patreon.

Availability:
- 10-15 hours a week.

Hello guys and gals, I'm a professional 3d artist that worked before on the games industry, entertainment and custom 3d printed sculpts. I'm bored of my day job doing the same things all day, I want to sculpt female models, beautiful models. My plan is to have people vote on the type of model they want (like customers that will give me a concept to follow), sculpt this model on ZBrush, make an outfit and accessories for her, retopologize it on maya and generate all the maps for people to use the 3D model on real time engines and their own animations/games.

What I want to deliver for every model is:
> 3D print ready sculpt of the model in a pose.
> Game ready model with textures, maps, rigging, all that.
> Some renders of the model posing.

Since I never did a personal project this big on my free time, I don't know how long exactly it will take for every model, that is why I'll do this first one for free. Later ones will be paid in a membership fee like patreon or something.

The voting ended on 29th of June. But you can see the results bellow.
results1.png

Last edited:

TweakTiny

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2019
Hello my friend, we are searching for an artist to help us with character models, texturing and props. Send me a private text if interested :)

Sexy Models 3d

Jun 27, 2019
The votes are in, my first model is going to be a White milf with a curvy body, big natural tits and an average butt, she will be a sexy teacher. I'll start to sculpt today, thanks for all the feedback ;)