Chikimaro

We love to see you Smile....
Donor
Feb 2, 2018
Recruiting:

Role: [R>Artist 3D]
Payment: [Share]
Project:
-Aideth The Survivor (a new world will be born.)

Developer:
- Profile, Discord: Chikimaro™#8116, .

Looking for:
- 3D Characters artist

Employment Type:
- Revenue Share (PM ME)

Work commitment:
- One off project.

Preferred method of contact:
- Discord

Job Description:
- Hi, i've been working alone on a project for quite a year now using UE4 engine, the game is a first person shooter and the idea of this game is that you are in a feminine world.
It's set in the distant future where cloning has become the norm for reproduction, designer babies, but only women can be successfully cloned. This leads to a world where men are becoming an increasing minority with fewer and fewer people having traditional births. But unforseen complications arise for everyone, long term cloning proves to be unsustainable, the "perfect women" begin to lose their ability to reason, you live in a world with increasingly deranged superwoman.
more info here ;

I finished most of the game tasks [Main Character and his Animations - Shooting Function - Reloading function - Aiming Function - AI (Patrolling, Shooting, detection of dead allies, ...) - Some Items (Medkits - Grenades - etc) - 1 landscape on 3 - Vehicle and some details is the lighting, ATH, Webiste ,etc]

all what i need for now are decent female characters, i used daz3d but it was more difficult than what i thought to rig the characters to be able to use the proper animations.
it will be better if you attach any of your works to see if it meet what i need.

Thank you for reading.
Chikimaro.

Last edited:

jonyvx

Jun 7, 2018
am game designer ,3D sculpter,house creator,assets creator,clothes creator, and animation maker including logos and films