RPGM i'm going to work alone! ! ~ wife cuckold simulation game STARWORK GAMES

roborabbit2

Mar 13, 2019
Hello fellow degenerates I translated this game according to LQMAT rules,

Business Trip!! ~Wife cuckold simulation game~ | v2014.10.23_MOD1
Low-Quality Machine Assisted Translation
Public release: 7.06.2022 (D/M/Y)

Overview:
The main character must embark on a year-long business trip in order to make a living and provide a better life for his beloved wife, Maho.
Of course, the men aiming at her will not pass up this opportunity to steal the protagonist's wife.
The protagonist is far from home, and his options are limited. Can he keep his beloved wife safe from all evil?

Highlights:
*Guide.txt and explanation image included. Read them please!
*The wife is fully voiced. By Hiiragi Mafuyu.
*Most sex scenes are NTR. Only 1 vanilla scene.
*Multiple endings. Happy endings too.
*You can actually protect your waifu this time, but sadly only one sex scene. The story and writing is so-so, even in Japanese. So this game is mostly for NTR lovers.

Genres:
2dcg, NTR, vaginal sex, oral sex, creampie, old man, pussy licking, big tits, impregnation, humiliation, corruption, titjob, pregnant, handjob, kiss, adult toys, cosplay, shota, gangbang

Sadly, this game won't be posted on F95, because of rule7. It will be available on my discord server below.
>he wants me to pay for a MTL of a game he didn't made

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
>he wants me to pay for a MTL of a game he didn't made
Screenshot 2022-05-21 084311.jpg
You don't have to pay me a dime good sir. You can wait for the public release. You pay with waiting time.
And no, it's not easy to translate games. And no, my LQMAT standard is not your average MTL translation.

You can read about the rules each translation standard has, . This link was attached in the game post too.
Have a nice day.

Last edited:

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
View attachment 1822680
You don't have to pay me a dime good sir. You can wait for the public release. You pay with waiting time.
And no, it's not easy to translate games. And no, my LQMAT standard is not your average MTL translation.

You can read about the rules each translation standard has, . This link was attached in the game post too.
Have a nice day.
I download in version 1.0

so there's lates version in 7.06?