RPGM i'm going to work alone! ! ~ wife cuckold simulation game STARWORK GAMES

Anders78

Sep 13, 2020
Copied from my Discord, it was mentioned as tips in the download section, how did you missed that? Anyway...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I am having some trouble. I had the sake scene, and Tanabe saw her in the shower and, later, gave his phone number.
After this I cannot trigger any more scenes.
I have tried with having her have high (90+) and low (>10) frustration, but eventually the blue sky ending scene comes.
Her purity is generally rather low, around 5- 10.
Does anyone have any tips on how to trigger more scenes with Tanabe, and, also, what how to avoid the triggers that lead to her talking about she does not want to live like this anymore (which leads to the blue sky ending scene)?

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
I am having some trouble. I had the sake scene, and Tanabe saw her in the shower and, later, gave his phone number.
After this I cannot trigger any more scenes.
I have tried with having her have high (90+) and low (>10) frustration, but eventually the blue sky ending scene comes.
Her purity is generally rather low, around 5- 10.
Does anyone have any tips on how to trigger more scenes with Tanabe, and, also, what how to avoid the triggers that lead to her talking about she does not want to live like this anymore (which leads to the blue sky ending scene)?
I would like to help you more, but I can't give you any more tips, I tested them at the time and it worked. Maybe it has something to do with the game's randomness.

Reactions: Anders78

Anders78

Sep 13, 2020
Has anybody else managed to finish the Tanabe path? I see that there are lots of video files for it, but I only managed to trigger the Tanabe sake events and 2 additional ones (up until where Tanabe says he will visit the husband).
I try to lower wife´s vigilance against Tanabe to zero as fast as possible.
Then I have a) tried lowering the wife´s love (letting Tanabe capture it). This leads to the wife being sad and leaving the husband.
b) letting the wife´s love remain high throughout the game (with either calls or gifts or the husband visiting). This leads to a happy ending for the wife and husband.

Does anyone have any ideas?