I'm Gonna create a game, i want to know ideas, you fantasies and what you would like to see

PressF10

Sep 30, 2019
Personally, I’m already tired of rendered pictures with history, I want a full game.
And therefore, I am currently working on a project, something like Mass Effect, but with a top view, in order to play it could be on android.

Last edited:
Apr 18, 2019
It should be your vision. Focus on the story and character development, when you do a visual novel. Something original. Doesn't have to be over the top, just original from your ideas. And don't forget to also add some women with small tits, too. ^^

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
It should be your vision. Focus on the story and character development, when you do a visual novel. Something original. Doesn't have to be over the top, just original from your ideas. And don't forget to also add some women with small tits, too. ^^
I agree - as a bare minimum every game should have small, medium, big, and health-endangeringly absurd titties on offer :LOL: Variety is the spice of fappage.

Flecc

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
I am going to give you a Radical idea .How about you come up with ideas create a pilot and put it put it to an audience. Now you are asking why do i say this. The answer is simple you cannot create a game that is perfect for everyone ,Allowing other people to effect the game means you are trying to shoehorn content into the game ,That = Fail .You simply cannot create a game around what other people want it will become a mess ,It needs to be your ideas your story your input

Oneof18Angels

Apr 5, 2020
Any kind of game with more realistic pussy models, not just slits or generic lips,
there is such a variety in labia size, form, shape, color etc.
and I appreciate if boobs are natural looking, so from xs (almost non existent) to large dd breasts is allright, but no triple E atomic bosoms on skinny teen girls, thats just soo unnatural!

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
A a very broad level, I would like to see more games that explore a sex-positive female protagonist storyline. That isn't to say you can't have crazy, wild sex, but it feels that too often we have female characters that are one dimensional. Too often they follow the typical path of corruption where they begin extremly pure or repressed but, by the end, they're sex crazed and without a unique personality. Sometimes this is fine, but I think it has been done to death. I think we need more female characters with strong personalities that have agency over their sexuality. Let them be honest that they enjoy sex, let them have some agency over their desires.

rk-47

Jun 27, 2020
bukkake aka a bunch of guys (or beasts or horses i dont really care) spewing their spunk over some cumwhore bimbo babe and inflating her belly with their cum

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Make a game with every single sexual fetish known to man.

Then after you fail, you'll realize it's better to just make the game that turns you on first and foremost. Then use that as a base to work from, instead of just asking a general question with near infinite answers.

What are you into? .... MAKE THAT.

Phantom5Saturday

Jul 16, 2021
What about making game about sexual gamers or streamers?

Like a simulation or some kind of a quest?

For instance, where men/women are buying something on the internet and then they discover sex viruses they were infected with through web-cameras or something like that?

I think Quentin Tarantino said once: "The best idea with which you can create the best film is a small one". I hope you will find your own muse of imagination ;)

Oct 26, 2017
Something new that will both surprise me, entertain me and keep me hooked.
But honestly, if you're still doing this, follow your own instincts. If you aren't motivated, your game will be bad, no matter how much money it makes or how many fans it attracts. Don't let people brainwash your goals and make you stray away from a plan. Suggestions are good but "I want this because it's my fetish" is the best way to wreck a game if a developer listens to it and finds out that just doesn't work anymore. Now, if you have a very open mind and that helps you expand, it's a completely different story as long as it doesn't mess with your current roadmap.

If you want to make a game for a completely random user, then pick from one or several of many fetishes in there: 2D, females only, yuri, scat, saliva, spitting, loli, farting, smell, foot fetish, femdom, humiliation, role reversal, petplay, bdsm, facesitting, coprophagia, necrophilia, torture, blood, amputation, size fetish, tickling, trampling, female footjob, age difference, catfighting, ryona, snuff.

And obviously hand-holding but that's far too extreme for an eroge. :)

Reactions: anne O'nymous

bulifun

Sep 15, 2019
game with sub dom relationship(s) (preferably femdom), teasing (slow development), oral sex (preferably cunnilingus)

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
But honestly, if you're still doing this, follow your own instincts. [...] Suggestions are good but "I want this because it's my fetish" is the best way to wreck a game if a developer listens to it and finds out that just doesn't work anymore.
The more I try to works on my own game, the more I think that not only raw suggestions are the worst approach, but also that the lewd should be the last thing you take in consideration. Come up with a story, write it (at least the big lines, with the motives, key points and all), then look how you can include lewd inside it.
After all, what make most of us come back to a game every time there's an update, it's because you want to know what happen next. And this don't limit to "will the MC finally bang the girl", but also include how the story have progressed. Therefore starting there seem the right way to do.

It don't need to be something big, full of mysteries and twist.
Even something as basic as "MC is in competition with whatever girl to have a promotion at works" can make a good, interesting and hooking adult game. There's all the scenes at works, the discussion with the co-worker in order to make the other looks bad, and yourself looks good, and all.
Then in top of that you can then include the lewd. By example corrupting the girl until she care more about sex than about this promotion. Or at the opposite, make the MC submit to her with, why not, a promotion as personal assistant at the end. You can also just make it romantically vanilla if you want ; once they'll be a couple whoever get the promotion it's a win for both.
It will always be easier to insert the lewd into the story, than to try to build a story around some lewd ideas.

Perhaps that it will just lead to an average game, but it will be an average game that the player will come back to.

Oct 26, 2017
I also agree with this. If there is a story, the story comes first. It is unfortunately used as hype fuel even when there is no story at all by some dishonest developers, but that's their mindset (as well as people falling for it) being the issue here, not the principle.

The lewd can literally be a placeholder. Many engines make it rather easy for a complete newcomer to replace empty assets with the finalized ones. Overly focusing on the lewd when you also have a story to write (and a game to code) ends up destroying everything. Or it's also used as hype to milk audience with teasers leading nowhere, but really, this isn't a proper mindset just because it's being encouraged, just the usual marketing techniques to sell something you don't need or don't even want and try and convince you you need it and you need it now, and if you pay even more, you'll get it even faster.
Perhaps that it will just lead to an average game, but it will be an average game that the player will come back to.
There are so many things I want to quote when I read your posts I'll just pick that one, if you don't mind, that is. ;)