I'm looking for an easy to use program, but not a full renderer, to create scenes with 3D models.

TomQuintett

Jan 8, 2023
So the game 3D SexVilla has a simple and very user-friendly pose/scene editor, but it's limited to 3-4 models, and the graphics are also outdated now, so I'm trying to find a program with which I can quickly but freely create scenes with multiple 3D models real-time, something like that. maxresdefault.jpg

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
3DSV or TK17 was not an uncommon choice in the past for prerendered games, but like you said it is limited.

Since you said not a full renderer like DAZ, nowadays people are using HS quite frequently, maybe you should also look into VAM.

Reactions: Max Craving

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
You can get really impressive results from Honey Select 1/2. One of my favorite games on the site, Eternum, is a good example of what you can achieve with it.

TomQuintett

Jan 8, 2023
3DSV or TK17 was not an uncommon choice in the past for prerendered games, but like you said it is limited.

Since you said not a full renderer like DAZ, nowadays people are using HS quite frequently, maybe you should also look into VAM.
Thank you so much! The download links for HS look really confusing though, could you also recommend which one to get to be able to work with it properly?

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
Thank you so much! The download links for HS look really confusing though, could you also recommend which one to get to be able to work with it properly?
I recommend using the newest link from , since it is more updated and not split into multiple parts.
You just need any torrent client to download it like if you don't already have one.
so is it actually a developer tool to make games for example?
Mainly it is a game, but it also has an optional StudioTool inside that allows you to create completely custom scenes and animations.

And that tool is complete enough that some people started using it for game development as well.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Thank you for the help! I've never tried HS yet, so is it actually a developer tool to make games for example?
It's a video game, that includes a studio mode.

Note that, copyright wise, it's *really* murky. Illusion themselves welcome fan work, but I don't think this extends to Steam releases of their content.

On the flipside, it's all realtime, and it's far less resource intensive than Daz.