I'm mostly into fighting/wrestling stuff ^^

neddyf

Apr 15, 2019
Hello,
I'm mostly into fighting wrestling games involving reverse ryona (or FvF ryona)
For me the one to attack have to be a girl anyway.
I have a preference for games where you can play as a girl character, but I also like the girl to be an opponent like in Boko877's games.
I have a taste for pixel graphics games (if it's not chibi) I'm into the manga/cartoonish style anyway.
3D games are OK as well, but most of the time they are notas good to me. (beside of commercial ones like DOA series...)

I have some plan on making some fighting/wrestling game since I can sprite.
But I would need some programmer really motivated to work with me.

I'll create a thread about it later.

OK, SOME STATUS UPDATE :
I had various suggestions in PM with people interested in coding such a game with me. Usually with their own favourite engines.
But most of the time they son't have experience in coding something like a beat em up with many wrestling interaction etc.
So, unless I find someone who can actually code this type of interaction, the project cannot exist.

I can sprite (make 2D graphics) but for saving a bit of time (I have a time consuming job, and also creative art works - mainstream stuff)
So, basically, it will be 2D based graphics, Beat em ups style.
Girl player beat male victim, and male player try to survive against girl enemy.
Basically, real time fighting version of Boko877, but with 2D graphics, and other characters. (the male beeing more like a brute)

The engine to use to make this game : Openbor. I can understand it and can tweak stuffs if the programer have some problems.
IF the programer is very skilled with his OWN FAVOURITE engine, no problem.
But you have to be sure this engine can handle wrestling precise interaction between characters, lifebars, knockout, overkill etc.
It IS possible to do it with Openbor.

Also, I have many ideas of gameplay type and game mechanics for a reverse ryona game, but I'm DEFINITELY open to exchange ideas with the programer to make our best game. :D

So, The game CAN exist if a programer is OK with these conditions.
I can make many custom graphics for all kind of situations. But I cannot waste my time making graphics if the game cannot be programed by someone.

Thanks for reading.

Last edited:

periergeia

Jul 19, 2017
Hello,
I'm mostly into fighting wrestling games involving reverse ryona (or FvF ryona)
For me the one to attack have to be a girl anyway.
I have a preference for games where you can play as a girl character, but I also like the girl to be an opponent like in Boko877's games.
I have a taste for pixel graphics games (if it's not chibi) I'm into the manga/cartoonish style anyway.
3D games are OK as well, but most of the time they are notas good to me. (beside of commercial ones like DOA series...)

I have some plan on making some fighting/wrestling game since I can sprite.
But I would need some programmer really motivated to work with me.
I'll create a thread about it later.

Try fishing what they suggest there.. Some of them can be downloaded from links that been given there and others can be searched with those infos. I suggest fairy fight from that list

Reactions: neddyf

neddyf

Apr 15, 2019

Try fishing what they suggest there.. Some of them can be downloaded from links that been given there and others can be searched with those infos. I suggest fairy fight from that list
Thanks for the link, It's been ages I didn't log in Hongfire!
Time to have a look there !

frozenjack

Dec 8, 2019
Well for 2D (in 3D model), there's Toffi-sama, who made Pincess of the Ring ( ).

There's Bomb-A-Head, who made some FvF games.

Unfortunately, none of them are free.

There's also another game Heroine Rumble which is in 3D ( ).
Wish I had seen that hongfire link before the whole site went down.

Xx_Blast_xX

Game Developer
Aug 29, 2020
I have plans on making a lewd fighting game in the future. I have made 3d fighting games in the past, but they were more family friendly. I've been making a adult game for half of the year now. I want to master that aspect of game development before I combine the two genres together.

neddyf

Apr 15, 2019
Looks interesting!
Can you show a bit of the family friendly ones?
I have plans on making a lewd fighting game in the future. I have made 3d fighting games in the past, but they were more family friendly. I've been making a adult game for half of the year now. I want to master that aspect of game development before I combine the two genres together.

calitos1o

Dec 30, 2020
Great!

Another game that maybe you all could enjoy is Mistress of the Forest (it is a RPGM game)

Something that comes to my mind is that it could be really cool if someone creates a visual novel/ren´py with mixed fighting renders of the type that you can find, for example, in or in deviantart