Sneak Monkey

Apr 2, 2018
You need to not just defeat your enemies, but do it with extreme violence. Press the button a little more than once
No I'm not an idiot I do know how it should work, my point is, it doesn't work, in fact, many of the achievements are bugged and simply don't register when conditions are definitely met.

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
As Geralt is there any way to get with Ciri or the green nymph and also how do Imachieve the last Geralt achievement as i got first 3 somehow

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
so I replayed and i made sure as jaskier to fail to sing many times but i didnt get the achievement. I cant seem to unlock achievements when playing a character again is this a bug?

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Hey! Is this game like... Family NTR? The MC doesn't have a girlfriend or something like that?

RoxxGame

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2021
so I replayed and i made sure as jaskier to fail to sing many times but i didnt get the achievement. I cant seem to unlock achievements when playing a character again is this a bug?
yes, in the next instalment I have corrected a few errors in the Achievements section

RoxxGame

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2021
The new version is already available on my Patreon and boosty! A new main character is waiting for you - Draco Malfoy. Now there is an opportunity to pass tests for this blond-haired villain and try to understand this character better. Added 12 new scenes in the Hogwarts universe, as well as 7 scenes in the real world. Minor technical issues have also been fixed.

RoxxGame

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2021
The game has been updated to version 2.1!
Version 2.2 is already available on my Patreon and boosty

werty489

Oct 5, 2022
Sorry but there's no way to keep progress made. if you restart it's all gone.
RoxxGame you need to fix this. This is why it loses out on it replay ability

RoxxGame

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2021
Everything works for me, tried it in Chrome and Firefox, maybe it's your browser. Saves seem to be stored in the cache

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Imaginarium. Chapter I: The Witcher + Chapter II: Hogwarts [Ch.1 + 2 ver. 2.1] [RoxxGame]

COMPRESSED: Windows to the Soul:
- -

Last edited:

Crel

Jun 5, 2018
you saving to cache or disk? Most HTML games by default save to cache, which is lost if your browser is set to clear cache every time it closes. Save to disk and load that file, instead.

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes