LoyalSilence

Jun 3, 2023
So what you're saying is this game is free to get translated by someone else? :HideThePain:
I mean it’s in the middle of being manually translated right now haha. I was just curious about everyone complaining about Saikey and it looks like mtl’s like this one are just old and he doesn’t really do them anymore.

Reactions: metus101
Feb 17, 2018
lol that 10 pack .
I am more concerned with what looks like 3 belly buttons xD
you can have 8 pack or appearance of 10 if you have a genetic defect splitting muscles that are not normally split on regular males (you cant workout to get it you have to have it in you DNA) you can look it up BUT no one has 3 belly buttons :LOL:

Synapse.

Jul 12, 2022

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
Also the game is bugged and keeps repeating the scenes over and over, never progressing to the ending so.. maybe there is a 3-way scene later, but I'm trapped on the part where she fucks you, looks disappointed, then fucks him and cums her brains out.. then those scenes repeat infinitely. [/SPOILER]

THIS PLEASE.
After searching a little and seeing that the game does repeat the same scene and the game does not advance, I tried another version

this version 1.4

copy the contents of the pac folder "update1.ypf" only this archive in this version of the game and it has been solved and I have been able to advance in the story

edit: I have gone through all the routes and works fine in the version of the game 1.4 of this link

Last edited:

Sillynius

Sep 29, 2019
Kagura ver. soon, saves from kagura arent compatible to other previous versions

Reactions: Eitliz

Eitliz

Dec 19, 2018
As others have stated, I'd highly recommend waiting for KG's version instead if you prefer uncensored assets and a higher quality translation. That said, there isn't a concrete release date for it yet.

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
As others have stated, I'd highly recommend waiting for KG's version instead if you prefer uncensored assets and a higher quality translation. That said, there isn't a concrete release date for it yet.
It's Kagura.
No release date = 1+ years waiting time.

Synapse.

Jul 12, 2022
I accidentally got the dude route and there's no H scene. The last thing happened before the game ended was him wanting some BJs with his naked CG staring at us.
"Accidentally "

:sneaky::Kappa:

Its a super linear game where you either spend your time with girls or with him.

Sure was an accident to keep clicking the tanned tall muscular big dicked guy, mhm~

i believe you, TrapmasterGX ;)

• Haha
Reactions: neto592

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
There's a bug in the game.
During the Mayu NTR route, the moment the MC discovers her riding the other guy on the floor...
The game loops. The text prompts even turned blue, so the game acknowledges that they have been shown before.

If someone has a save file just after that point on the Mayu route I'd be grateful.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote