Oct 23, 2017
I believe the public version of the game is now available. But we still don't see posts after March 30th on the Subscribestar page. :HideThePain:

berny

Jun 8, 2017
I just noticed that you can't find the subscribestar page by searching for it. The link in the OP works, but searching the tags or the name won't give any results. Is the site hidden or something?
In general, it feels like the game really lacks advertising. There's no homepage, no discord, no patreon, no blog, no social media accounts, I also haven't noticed the dev being active anywhere. I don't know, I'm no expert in these things, but maybe just posting on subscribestar isn't enough to gather followers. Especially that you apparently can't access the game's site without the direct link seems to be a huge problem, even without the technical difficulties subscribestar.adult has with displaying posts.

Last edited:

Powerbabe

Game Developer
Aug 1, 2018
I believe the public version of the game is now available. But we still don't see posts after March 30th on the Subscribestar page. :HideThePain:
You are right. Here's the to the page.

I honestly have no idea why the page doesn't work, it's something to do with the site itself. He contacted support several times already, they did not answer yet.

Shackie

Jun 7, 2021
Immoral Stories Ep. 03 Part One Public Release...
Hello everyone,
I know, I know. You've waited for a long time for the release of the next episode and it's finally here.
Unfortunately it can't be released in its full form, because I'll be honest, not everything is yet fully ready. It's just too big... So I decided to stop torturing you and myself and release it in parts. Each one of those parts are as big as one of previous episodes.
Part One of the Ep. 03 is ready and available to download.
Part Two will be read to download next week or so... Everything is ready, but it needs a little more time for polish.
I hope you like it.
Reb.png

Thank you for your support!
GGG33

loffy777

Feb 3, 2019
You are right. Here's the to the page.

I honestly have no idea why the page doesn't work, it's something to do with the site itself. He contacted support several times already, they did not answer yet.

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
I am confused. I downloaded 1.2 which is 1.1GB big. Is that the whole thing or just a part? Since we are talking about parts.

pr0n

Aug 23, 2017

Progress Update...
4a2bcab1-3564-4c7e-8461-8c67c20739dc-740x0.png
Rebecca...

Hello everyone!

Just want to inform everyone that the second part of the third episode is almost done and I'll try to get it out for you by end of this week.

I wish you all the best and thank you for your support!

LordD99

Aug 15, 2017
Just want to tell. That i give this games myself a rank in my folder an SSS Rank. She's the highest Rank games in my HDD. I love everything about this games. There is SS,S,A,B,C,D thou. There are two scene in this games give me most thrill. First one, when she got caught stealing. Second, at house there are two old man(yeah that scene damn hot, would love to see scene like that again). is there a chance forcing her using drug? and she's surround by bunch a wolf(man in clothing of course :sneaky:) hope so.

4.00 star(s) 49 Votes