• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

ihl86

Dec 8, 2019
Not a fan of the unavoidable rape scene. It feels the game is easily slipping away from the corruption tag. If every content is forced where is the corruption? Also, after all the staff she is going through with the shop owner and the landlord how will the uncle content even measure?
Feels like a potentially good game with rushed content.
Also, why are the men models so much more detailed than the MC ?

Forix

Apr 21, 2017
Not a fan of the unavoidable rape scene. It feels the game is easily slipping away from the corruption tag. If every content is forced where is the corruption? Also, after all the staff she is going through with the shop owner and the landlord how will the uncle content even measure?
Feels like a potentially good game with rushed content.
Also, why are the men models so much more detailed than the MC ?
Wholefully agree. The last scene of the update felt 100% like a major rape and not corruption at all.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 1.4
Size 89.0 MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR
Updated my Android port

Reactions: maultierr and ggg33

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Suggestion: If the decision we take sends her down a certain route, it would be nice to have an idea where it sends her :) I am trying to build a slutty Rebecca, but sometimes I am unsure if the decision I take is the right one for the path I want.
I haver checked the saves there are no points system, just some check of what you choose. And up till now they have never changed anything to the scene we have played. Every new scene starts without taking care of your precedent choices that are quite non significant. It's do this with submission or do it after protest.
But i don't really care about this, the story is wicked and is quite some fun even if the events are quite forced and not believable in a real world. It's just a fucked up world where the laws and common sense are non existing as it is the case in most stories like this one.

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
1664042642586.png

karynn Thanks you, you made my day !
It's been a long time since I laughed that hard :ROFLMAO:

( Almost a Karen, so it was expected... )

Shackie

Jun 7, 2021
Progress Update...
Reb.png

Hello everyone!

I wish to report some good news. I've been trying to find a new writer for the past few weeks. Yes, that thing with the writer again... And finally found him. Fingers crossed, I hope this one sticks around for as many episodes as I have planned.
The outline for the next episode is drawn, the script is being written, and the scenes are created. Next week I'll be able to show you the first previews.
I wish you all the best, and thank you for your support!

4.00 star(s) 49 Votes