SARBASST

Dec 2, 2022
Love the game, I'm pretty sure the game would be very popular if it had frequent update, some people thought it was abandoned.

Last edited:
Reactions: yrban7477

Powerbabe

Game Developer
Aug 1, 2018
Mind if I ask you one thing?

How did you manage to open this bathrobe?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It doesn't have any opening morph. Did you hide the belt and remove the collision? :unsure:
I'm not the main developer of the game and certainly not the artist. You should ask ggg33. But I'm pretty sure they created their own morphs for that piece of geometry.

COOLMASTER

Nov 12, 2019
HOPE NOW THE GUY can have a good looking ? they can besome bastard but with good looking cause the two bagshit of the begenoing are really disgusting too look

hpe the dev could make somthing about it, and also the girls can take her revenche a reverse ntr on the girl on man it can change a little bit....and also cut of the dickhead...

• Haha
Reactions: tazaaron

johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022
I gave the old, abandoned Rebecca game a try and I can say it's worth it. It has substance, the writing is good and each frame that Rebecca is in is unique... and I've played a lot of DAZ VNs to know a gem when I see it. If anyone here hasn't tried it yet, I strongly recommend it. There are some wonderful renders you do not want to miss out on.

Oh, how the dev has fallen from grace since then.

johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022
How is this connected to the other Rebecca game? Is this some kind of remake?
It's not connected at all. Here, the protagonist is Rebecca and you're controlling her. In the previous abandoned game, you played as a male protag who was lusting for Rebecca. This isn't a remake, more like the dev couldn't be bothered to continue the previous game and wanted to make something new... and old men preying on a young girl was his idea of a new game.

Rebecca is the only thing in common between the two games, nothing else.

johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022
While people are still on this thread, I'd like to present:

Immoral Stories Rebecca (v1.7.0b Ep. 07) + Rebecca (Ver 8) Game CG

**The collection includes separate CG sets for ISR and Rebecca.

If there is a particular render/scene that you really like and want as a wallpaper, now you can. These are JPG/PNG images that you can have fun watching, similar to the screenshots on the front page... very convenient.

Enjoy!~

nandesta

May 29, 2019
Wow. incredible. I started over from the beginning just to get the whole story so far. It is interesting, and also great update :love:

Reactions: HikBenAkk

Petrix

Mar 29, 2018
It's not connected at all. Here, the protagonist is Rebecca and you're controlling her. In the previous abandoned game, you played as a male protag who was lusting for Rebecca. This isn't a remake, more like the dev couldn't be bothered to continue the previous game and wanted to make something new... and old men preying on a young girl was his idea of a new game.

Rebecca is the only thing in common between the two games, nothing else.
Alright, thank you.

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
NOTE: The game includes the "Old and Young" genre. If you are not a fan of it, nobody is forcing you to play.
Yeah, but did they really have to be THIS fucking ugly, hairy and disgusting? With all kinds of close-ups on their face and shit? As if that wasn't bad enough, the moment we see a nice bush, it immediately gets shaved. Could have at least let the girl keep that so there'd be something tasteful in this insipid mess. :rolleyes:

R1k0

Sep 27, 2017
Yeah, but did they really have to be THIS fucking ugly, hairy and disgusting? With all kinds of close-ups on their face and shit? As if that wasn't bad enough, the moment we see a nice bush, it immediately gets shaved. Could have at least let the girl keep that so there'd be something tasteful in this insipid mess. :rolleyes:
Play games where men are young and handsome and women have "nice bushes". What's your problem? Different people have different tastes, I don't like "bushes", so now what?

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 1.7b

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PIXELDRAIN
MEGA

Size 148 MB

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Updates are faster on .

Game Developers: Want to talk about an official Android version for your game? Come join my Discord.
Updated my android port.

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017

Hello everyone,

First of all, let me thank each and every one of you for your feedback, comments, criticism, and engagement on the last update. It gave me a lot of insight, and I'm very thankful to have such a caring community. Please do not ever hesitate to share your perspective, because your voice is crucial in steering the direction we take.

My next goal, besides getting the event with Dee and Trish into your hands as soon as possible, is to adjust my development schedule in such a way that I can make the updates more frequent without compromising on quality. I've already made a few steps toward this and think I have a plan. I'll try to implement it over the course of the next development cycle.

Next, it's time to get you updated on the progress made so far. I'm very pleased to say that the development is going really well. Now that it's summer, I have more time on my hands and can produce a lot more renders. Like I said in previous progress updates, the event with Dee and Trish was already written and coded. If the progress continues at the rate it currently is, I'll be able to release the event a lot sooner than you'd expect. But no promises as of yet. I don't want to put myself into a corner again. The event is a really great one. I think you're going to love it. That's all I can say for now.

As always, I wish you all the best, and thank you for your continued support.

4.00 star(s) 48 Votes