VN Ren'Py Completed Immoral Study - Fan Remaster [v1] [UncleNanard]

omeganecross

Aug 6, 2017
Are you interested for a version without any choice ? I can remove all the choices, keep only the main story, remove game over...

The invisible penis is only for the BJ scene, sex anim have a penis.

Ps: i m uploading a version with the old pictures.
(i will fix the background behind the text on the main menu tomorrow, i want to share it before going to sleep)

With old pictures:
Mega
thanks for your hard work,I really like your "Remaster" version, but still thanks also making a "RETRO" version with old pictures. Specially for old PC98 games there are a lot of people looking for that so you might want to add it to the OP post.

I Will wait for you to keep making those, this is some big stuff for old Eroge players.
and I don't know how making renpy ports work, but if you ever do one of the old legendaries like TrueLove you will become a god.

UncleNanard

I am to music what Kanye West is to adult games.
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
I hate this change
Just look how ugly Final Fantasy and Phoenix Wright are with the remaster.
I don't know if you see it, but i posted a Renpy port with the old pics, so no change :D
The link is added in the first message.

thanks for your hard work,I really like your "Remaster" version, but still thanks also making a "RETRO" version with old pictures. Specially for old PC98 games there are a lot of people looking for that so you might want to add it to the OP post.

I Will wait for you to keep making those, this is some big stuff for old Eroge players.
and I don't know how making renpy ports work, but if you ever do one of the old legendaries like TrueLove you will become a god.
It's added. Thanks a lot :)

I remember True Love. That game was so hard. Lots of text for a few sex scenes :(
But I liked this game.
I also really liked "Runaway city, 3 sisters story, Nocturnal Illusion (My favorite i think), Fatal Relations, Paradise Height, Season of the Sakura (also very hard) and Ringout (only because when I played these games, Ringout was the only game that was not in Japanese).

I had all these games on a CD that a friend lent me. And as I said, they were in Japanese, which took me hours because I couldn't understand anything.

Remastering all those old games was not my goal, I just wanted to practice and understand Renpy. But, if there is an audience (and of course patrons), I can remaster them all. I can remaster a game in my free time if someone really want it, but that will take some weeks. (Immoral Study take me 60 hours. But now i think i can do it in 20h or 30h if i add the sound (the sound is a nightmare, i need to reccord all the sound one by one with a software, crop them, name them, find where they fit because i don't understand japanese, so i can only use my ear and compare with the original game :( 368 different sounds files on Immo 1... and think i missed 2 or 3 sounds :()

I really want to work on my own game, but why not...

Reactions: Furabia

Ethernetwork

Oct 9, 2018
You can't see the difference on the Latest Updates page, thought it was the same until I pulled it up.

Props though, looks like a major improvement once maximized.

Reactions: UncleNanard

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Oh damn! Starting to go back to the years I was infatuated with the concept of hentai games. Like shocked they existed at all lol.

omeganecross

Aug 6, 2017
I don't know if you see it, but i posted a Renpy port with the old pics, so no change :D
The link is added in the first message.

It's added. Thanks a lot :)

I remember True Love. That game was so hard. Lots of text for a few sex scenes :(
But I liked this game.
I also really liked "Runaway city, 3 sisters story, Nocturnal Illusion (My favorite i think), Fatal Relations, Paradise Height, Season of the Sakura (also very hard) and Ringout (only because when I played these games, Ringout was the only game that was not in Japanese).

I had all these games on a CD that a friend lent me. And as I said, they were in Japanese, which took me hours because I couldn't understand anything.

Remastering all those old games was not my goal, I just wanted to practice and understand Renpy. But, if there is an audience (and of course patrons), I can remaster them all. I can remaster a game in my free time if someone really want it, but that will take some weeks. (Immoral Study take me 60 hours. But now i think i can do it in 20h or 30h if i add the sound (the sound is a nightmare, i need to reccord all the sound one by one with a software, crop them, name them, find where they fit because i don't understand japanese, so i can only use my ear and compare with the original game :( 368 different sounds files on Immo 1... and think i missed 2 or 3 sounds :()

I really want to work on my own game, but why not...
if you polish them a little more you sure got an audience, I already played this one and it's great, a couple of times during animations the voiced lines were not displaying but everything else was just great.

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
This is way too oldschool for me, but I love the technical aspect of the work you did. I didn't know Photoshop was this powerful.
Also it's funny that the penis is invisible
Pretty much same. Just reading the description on vndb with the resolution numbers made me question if this isn't far over the line of what upscaling pictures can do, but it looks like this works surprisingly well here and that is very interesting to see. Keep up the good work!

UncleNanard

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017

I hope the developer does the same with True Love too.
Gosh.... True Love, the Immoral Study Series and 3 Maids where one of my first erotic games.

This feeling XD
I started working on Immo 2, but I took a little break to do this:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

craftyg

Feb 25, 2018
Oh noice. Pls do Nocturnal next or has anybody done that already. My only concern is that it lags during animation scenes.

Last edited:

UncleNanard

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
Oh noice. Pls do Nocturnal next or has anybody done that already. My only concern is that it lags during animation scenes.
I love this game.
do you know this game have a second version ? Nocturnal Illusion Renewal. With better graphics and no censor (redhood and the doll girl.)

UncleNanard

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
man... If you actually do True Love and also give us a "RETRO" mode so no one can complain you will be crowned as a god
Ok guys...
I need to play the game again before I can answer you.
I will play it in the next few days. (y)

Reactions: omeganecross

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
oo wow i whas waiting for this. there are 3chapters of this game.
i loved this game but it whas original a hentai MS-Dos game.
also small idea give us music volume settings sound is very high pitched in these series
and how fast the text whould go.

and also nice job on doing the game and whit the choices since this is a transfer from MS-Dos game to Renpy
shouldnt be the appendix be recal/replay memory
and what appendix is now just options

also send the true creators what you have done for them a Perfect remaster

Last edited: