Mod Imouto! Life ~Fantasy~ Color Mod [v0.84] [Steam] [Daseson]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

noretsu

Oct 18, 2023
[...]
That said, he has a tiny bit of a point.
[...]
I very much appreciate Daseson's work and her skills, but the truth is that we don't see any progression for H-scenes. - And that's what this site is for - H stuff in games.
[...]
See, that's the main problem. She's entitled to work on whatever she's pleased to work, simply because it's her mod. If she's willing to save the H-scenes for last or for next, that's her choice and only hers. No one can really force her to make them, as she's not being paid for it.

[...]
Girl, it's nice to see how many people appreciate your work, I'm grateful that you're doing it for free Though there's no doubt that if you asked for support, a hell of a lot of people would pay you. And I know why you don't.- Because then you would have to actually move on with the most important images in the game.
And I don't think she would even be able to be paid; don't know how the law actually works on here, but I'm pretty sure it's kind of illegal to get paid by using other people's stuff, even if she'd be only "editing" bits and coloring.

Again, I'm pretty sure she's not working on the H-scenes (as of yet?) probably because of the new additions like FFFOX scenes (plus the whole Kitsune stuff).

YuKandayo32

Aug 13, 2021
Then go ahead-make your own mod if it's so "simple" and easy.
I hope it's finished by the end of the week without any delays nor excuses, otherwise I'll call you names and all the shenanigans I can come with.

I will be waiting patiently for it. :)
He hasn't made any progress in 5 second

Mods twist his nuts counter clockwise, string him up by his feet and tighten his chastity cage

• Haha
Reactions: noretsu

SernineA

Dec 12, 2020
Hi Das,

Your mod made the best game even better, keep it up. We can wait for the super best experience in the game, take your time.
Only one thing that has dead line is the things that get paid (like the job and salary lol).

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes