Mod Imouto! Life ~Fantasy~ Color Mod [v0.90] [Steam] [Daseson]

5.00 star(s) 11 Votes

Rans1han

Aug 10, 2024
屏幕截图 2024-08-11 050637.png 屏幕截图 2024-08-11 050731.png
Hello, I found these two errors after installing the mod, what is the reason? The second bug is also found in other color mods.
Thank you for your tremendous dedication to this game

Daseson

Modder
Dec 30, 2020
Hello.

is it supposed to be contend instead of content?
Sorry, I don't understand what you mean or the translator is not good enough.

View attachment 3918610 View attachment 3918611
Hello, I found these two errors after installing the mod, what is the reason? The second bug is also found in other color mods.
Thank you for your tremendous dedication to this game
These errors are from missing images, so I guess you installed the mod wrong.

Here you can see a video guide on how to do it:

https://f95zone.to/threads/imouto-life-fantasy-color-mod-v0-90-steam-daseson.153385/post-13287391

Some common mistakes I've seen are:

-There are people who delete the .wolf files without extracting them, which causes errors like the ones you show me to appear.

-There are people who do not delete the .wolf files after extracting them, which will cause the game to prioritize these files, making the game still in black and white.

Reactions: Rans1han

badusewhy

Jun 16, 2020
Hello.

https://f95zone.to/threads/imouto-life-fantasy-color-mod-v0-90-steam-daseson.153385/post-13287391

-There are people who delete the .wolf files without extracting them, which causes errors like the ones you show me to appear.

-There are people who do not delete the .wolf files after extracting them, which will cause the game to prioritize these files, making the game still in black and white.
The person who talked about "contend" is talking about the picture for this thread where you say "NEW CONTEND" (and lists the new content in the DLC update) instead of "content". I noticed this too but forgot to say anything.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Daseson

Daseson

Modder
Dec 30, 2020
The person who talked about "contend" is talking about the picture for this thread where you say "NEW CONTEND" (and lists the new content in the DLC update) instead of "content". I noticed this too but forgot to say anything.
Oh, my mistake.

Thanks for letting me know.

Rans1han

Aug 10, 2024
Hello.

屏幕截图 2024-08-11 193641.png
Hello, thank you for your answer
I used this program to install the mod and got an error after deleting the.wolf file
I tried to install another author's paint mod and unzip the.wolf file with the tool, but I got the same error with the second image as your mod

Daseson

Modder
Dec 30, 2020
View attachment 3920509
Hello, thank you for your answer
I used this program to install the mod and got an error after deleting the.wolf file
I tried to install another author's paint mod and unzip the.wolf file with the tool, but I got the same error with the second image as your mod
Hello, as I mentioned, you must do the video step by step so that the mod can serve you since if you simply use the installer it will not work.

You must decompress the .wolf files and then combine the extracted folders with the mod folders, if you do not decompress them the game will give you missing image errors.

Another option that I could give you would be to download the game from the main thread since it comes unzipped and in that case just using the installer would work.

Last edited:

noretsu

Oct 18, 2023
Hi guys,

For this week's progress I would like to show a few things that I have been practicing:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I also colored some kitsune images, but I'll leave them for next week.

It's little but I hope you like it ♥
It's little things like this that makes it look so prettily cute! ( ˘͈ ᵕ ˘͈♡)

Thank you, once again, for taking your time making the beautiful stuff you always do! (˶˃ ᵕ ˂˶)✧˚ ༘ ⋆。♡˚

Dreamsicle27

Feb 28, 2022
Hey Daseson, I'm wondering if the newly colored bathroom scenes should still be colored while using the golden hair? Just finished the great adventure and swapped the hair and noticed those are no longer colored. Thanks!

akapp

Mar 14, 2020
Hi guys,

For this week's progress I would like to show a few things that I have been practicing:

I also colored some kitsune images, but I'll leave them for next week.

It's little but I hope you like it ♥
It's hard to call such details small - they incredibly change the drawing and its atmosphere, making it so beautiful in your execution) Thank you for the wonderful drawing this week♥

Daseson

Modder
Dec 30, 2020
Hey Daseson, I'm wondering if the newly colored bathroom scenes should still be colored while using the golden hair? Just finished the great adventure and swapped the hair and noticed those are no longer colored. Thanks!
Hello,

Yes, I realized that I didn't put the images with the blonde hair color.

I just updated the links with the missing images.

Thanks for letting me know.

Oct 14, 2022

Oh. My. God. Daseson...this is absolutely stunning. It looks so so incredible! I can't believe how things simply look better and better with every update and image. There is so much life in that picture. You did *so much*!! Shading the bottom of the shirt, instead of the lines, more color to the fence, blush, working on darkening areas of the skin, I am so blown away. Thank you so much for continuing and sharing anything you do!

Hope you're doing well.

Daseson

Modder
Dec 30, 2020
Even though the DLC is not out yet, if I update the DLC patch will my game still run normally?
Hello,

In the main post there are 2 download links.

If you have the game with the DLC, download the DLC version and if on the other hand you have the steam game (Kagura version that does not yet have the dlc) download the Kagura version.

I advise you to download the correct version for your game since if you install the wrong version you will have errors with incorrectly located images.

5.00 star(s) 11 Votes