Mod Imouto! Life ~Fantasy~ Color Mod [v0.90] [Steam] [Daseson]

5.00 star(s) 11 Votes

noretsu

Oct 18, 2023
Oh, yes, I suppose we had not understood each other, if you are right, it is skin, what I was referring to before is that that piece of collar (of skin) belonged to the image of the pajamas.

I'll take the opportunity to leave this week's progress,

There really will be few because everything I had I published hehe.

I worked on finishing some DLC images that I had planned for the last update but due to time issues I couldn't:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I started coloring the pajamas:

I also colored a few kitsune images:

The next update may not take that long, I already have around 40% of the kitsune images finished >:3

It made me very happy to see that many liked the last update ♥♥♥.

Thank you guys for following the thread and always encouraging me to continue, I really appreciate those small gestures.
View attachment 3893983
Thank you again for your hard work, Daseson! ⋆˙⟡♡

As always, top tier stuff... Didn't know it was still possible to fall even more in love with something, but you keep making it possible! (ෆ˙ᵕ˙ෆ)♡

pir

May 20, 2019
It is not a mistake, it is simply a very good work practice to save space and work, it is much friendlier for the creator to create 1 image with transparency for the clothes instead of a whole new CG just with the addition of the clothes.

Oh and it also helps save space in the game which in turn also helps performance by loading less heavy images.

I have even seen that Akapp does this same thing with images that have effects of tremors or orgasms for both men and women.

I'm glad it worked for you, I hope you enjoy the mod ♥

I found this error when I was coloring the image, it will also be present in the images with blonde hair.

Blue will fix it in the next FFFOX MOD update.
Thanks for the reply daseson, also i noted other two errors, first one is that if you use the blonde sister, the "Qipao" pajama dissapear, the other is that there is some images censored (Especifically with yui in the beach) im know im being annoying, is just that idk where to report it, and since the first one was with the blonde sister, i think i should say it here

Mar 30, 2020
Oh, yes, I suppose we had not understood each other, if you are right, it is skin, what I was referring to before is that that piece of collar (of skin) belonged to the image of the pajamas.

I'll take the opportunity to leave this week's progress,

There really will be few because everything I had I published hehe.

I worked on finishing some DLC images that I had planned for the last update but due to time issues I couldn't:

I started coloring the pajamas:

I also colored a few kitsune images:

The next update may not take that long, I already have around 40% of the kitsune images finished >:3

It made me very happy to see that many liked the last update ♥♥♥.

Thank you guys for following the thread and always encouraging me to continue, I really appreciate those small gestures.
View attachment 3893983
Then, will the next update be the "sex update"?? I ask since almost all the kitsune images are complete and the DLC it will be almost ready

Daseson

Modder
Dec 30, 2020
Hi guys,

Forgive my late response.

Thanks for the reply daseson, also i noted other two errors, first one is that if you use the blonde sister, the "Qipao" pajama dissapear, the other is that there is some images censored (Especifically with yui in the beach) im know im being annoying, is just that idk where to report it, and since the first one was with the blonde sister, i think i should say it here
Oh you're right, I put the censored images in the Hair folder of the dlc.

I just updated the links with the uncensored images and the correct clothing images.

Then, will the next update be the "sex update"?? I ask since almost all the kitsune images are complete and the DLC it will be almost ready
Before returning to the H scenes I want to finish the Kitsune images, since I want the next updates after those to include all the complete images (gray/blonde hair and kitsune).

Also... the dlc is still a long way from being finished.

To put it into perspective I only colored around 29% in the last update 183/625

Last edited:

KSChieh

Mar 25, 2024
Update 0.90 "The DLC UPDATE":

View attachment 3878193

Hi guys,

What was promised is debt, here is the new update:

I apologize for sharing some images together, but since the forum only allows 64 images per post it was the best way to be able to publish these update notes since there are a lot of images.

CHANGES:

SCENES:

PICTURES:

AKAPP IMAGES:

DEV NOTES:

I really wanted to take more images but I didn't have enough time to finish them :(.

As always, I thank everyone who leaves me nice messages and reacts to my progress posts, they are what drives me every day to continue with this mod... Thanks guys!!!
View attachment 3878513

I hope you enjoy the new images as much as I enjoyed coloring them, my next goal will be to finish the kitsune images so I will continue giving my best >:3

I hope they have a nice week and see you next week with new progress images ♥♥
View attachment 3878521
Thank you ! ! ! I love you ! ! !

• Red Heart
Reactions: Daseson

Daseson

Modder
Dec 30, 2020
a bigger update than the Elden Ring DLC, you've done so much for this community!

off topic, what are your thoughts on adding "pink blushes" on imouto/guild member's midriff as shown in this picture View attachment 3878902
I think it would add alot more "depth" on their body part instead of just a solid color. I'm no artist tho so you dont have to take this suggestion seriously.

keep it up!
Hello,

Sorry for answering until now, but I wanted to do it with examples, your suggestion is really very good.

Something I have always failed at is the lighting/shading of the characters, I have always felt that I can go further in this section but I have never tried until recently.

Today I just made some adjustments and this is how it would look in some old images:

As mentioned some days, criticism is a good thing, it really doesn't bother me if they criticize me if something seems out of place, on the contrary it is a very good thing to seek someone else's point of view since this helps you improve.

Since I started the mod I have received many criticisms of improvements and these were the main driving force for my mod to be what it is today.

So feel free to mention what you think as long as it is respectful, I will be happy to read them.

noretsu

Oct 18, 2023
Hello,

Sorry for answering until now, but I wanted to do it with examples, your suggestion is really very good.

Something I have always failed at is the lighting/shading of the characters, I have always felt that I can go further in this section but I have never tried until recently.

Today I just made some adjustments and this is how it would look in some old images:

As mentioned some days, criticism is a good thing, it really doesn't bother me if they criticize me if something seems out of place, on the contrary it is a very good thing to seek someone else's point of view since this helps you improve.

Since I started the mod I have received many criticisms of improvements and these were the main driving force for my mod to be what it is today.

So feel free to mention what you think as long as it is respectful, I will be happy to read them.
Wowser, it looks different, but not in a bad way! ദ്ദി(˵ •̀ ᴗ - ˵ ) ✧

I wouldn't mind if the art went that way, it's appealing in its own, and it does give the game more "depth", but if you were to choose to mantain current style of coloring, then I wouldn't complain either! (˶˃ ᵕ ˂˶)

After all, it's yours and whichever makes you the most comfortable and/or happy to draw and color, I will love it nevertheless. (❀❛ ֊ ❛„)♡

Anyways, I once thank you again for everything! (づ๑•ᴗ•๑)づ♡

sarunote

Feb 10, 2018

I'm getting an error message saying it's missing a file, and I think it's not a FFFox mod issue because I redownloaded FFFox mod to check and it doesn't have a hair folder.

Mattytwok

Feb 12, 2020
Hello,

idk if it's just this picture but I prefer the one no "pink blushes", it resemble the base game/sister travel more but in a colorful way

Daseson

Modder
Dec 30, 2020

I'm getting an error message saying it's missing a file, and I think it's not a FFFox mod issue because I redownloaded FFFox mod to check and it doesn't have a hair folder.
Hello,

Yes, you're right, I missed a new image,

When I get home I will update the links, for now you can go to the data/FFFOX PICS folder and find the image, then go to data/hair/FFFOX PICS and put the image there to solve it.

idk if it's just this picture but I prefer the one no "pink blushes", it resemble the base game/sister travel more but in a colorful way
The sister travel images also have these shadows, although less pronounced:

So I still have a lot to learn to do it well.

Mattytwok

Feb 12, 2020
Hello,

Yes, you're right, I missed a new image,

When I get home I will update the links, for now you can go to the data/FFFOX PICS folder and find the image, then go to data/hair/FFFOX PICS and put the image there to solve it.

The sister travel images also have these shadows, although less pronounced:

So I still have a lot to learn to do it well.
wow, sorry but where did i get the vibe from lol, maybe i'm just too familiar with the current mod that i gaslighted myself

Hige92

Jun 10, 2019
finally someone who understands me damn it,

You can't tell him anything because all his simps come out to send you shit, if he simply doesn't have time to do it, why not just abandon him and let someone else who does have time do it?
hmm I think you got lost in this post, rather than calling simps... the people who celebrate the......voluntary...work of a person.
I think you are simply a person with a lot of time and little contribution

HentaiSlaves

Sep 3, 2018
5 months for this? and the worst thing is that all the simps celebrate them as if it were a big deal.

Seriously, how mediocre do you have to be to celebrate this? Do you know that she hasn't colored the night scenes because she knows that when she does, people will stop fawning over her?

Seriously, why don't you just abandon this mod and let someone else with more commitment and who keeps his word finish it?

We have been waiting for the night scenes for almost 3 years which is the main thing in the game and you never say when you are going to color them

But well, I suppose they will also ban me from this account for telling the truth, even if it hurts them. I'm already looking for another person to color this game and I hope to find them soon so that you can finally abandon this one.
If you can't wait for this find someone who can do it and create your own thread and gl with that.
You arguing is meaningless this is a free mod and even if something was promised it's still a free mod.

I will say again if this is not to your liking and you can't wait for it create your own thread and make you own mod or ask someone to do it for you or find someone who can do it them selves, and sense you can't wait then you can pay them for it and then if they don't deliver then you can sht on them. Hope this helps you.

noretsu

Oct 18, 2023
The troll is back: ignore and report.
At this point, this gotta be some sort of harassment... Not even Heracles did this many labours just to make their point "right". ╮( ̄▽ ̄"")╭

Honestly, too many attempts for so little; in the end, they all critize for not getting the stuff done, but clearly they've got no clue whatsoever on how this exactly works. (っ- ‸ - ς)

loli senpai

Jan 21, 2019
5 months for this? and the worst thing is that all the simps celebrate them as if it were a big deal.

Seriously, how mediocre do you have to be to celebrate this? Do you know that she hasn't colored the night scenes because she knows that when she does, people will stop fawning over her?

Seriously, why don't you just abandon this mod and let someone else with more commitment and who keeps his word finish it?

We have been waiting for the night scenes for almost 3 years which is the main thing in the game and you never say when you are going to color them

But well, I suppose they will also ban me from this account for telling the truth, even if it hurts them. I'm already looking for another person to color this game and I hope to find them soon so that you can finally abandon this one.
Screenshot_83.png
sure a new guy just come to the right place to shit on ppl in both commant and reviews? lol
if u don't like it how just stfu and leave cuz it's start getting annoying.

origamisxl

Apr 14, 2018
With people like that, you usually just ask them what was the last time they have created something with their hands. They start trying to remember their kindergarten finger paintings and go silent. You remind them to be thankful for things that were provided (y)

Normally people would have dropped the project entirely after the first burnout, Dess didn't. Just for that she has my respect!

Krayl

Jul 5, 2021
Hey I've been play this mod before this dlc release and I remember this scene in FFFox has been colored but in the newest version it becomes black and white. Did I misremember it or something?

5.00 star(s) 11 Votes