Mod Imouto! Life ~Fantasy~ Color Mod [v0.90] [Steam] [Daseson]

5.00 star(s) 8 Votes

Senpai678

May 11, 2023
Can someone tell me if i did something wrong cause im using the mod and only the smallest bits and pieces are being colored. im using the newest version of the game and like ive seen to use the color mod last to avoid anything bugging but practically zero color shows up

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Can someone tell me if i did something wrong cause im using the mod and only the smallest bits and pieces are being colored. im using the newest version of the game and like ive seen to use the color mod last to avoid anything bugging but practically zero color shows up
Hello,

I think when you say "just color the small parts" you're referring to the night scenes, right?

If so, they are not yet in color, on the main page of the thread you can find the % of each section.

Senpai678

May 11, 2023
Hello,

I think when you say "just color the small parts" you're referring to the night scenes, right?

If so, they are not yet in color, on the main page of the thread you can find the % of each section.
Im sorry i should have been way more specific the tiny bits i meant are the poses the sister does during free time its two of them im pretty sure you get them from the fox mod

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Im sorry i should have been way more specific the tiny bits i meant are the poses the sister does during free time its two of them im pretty sure you get them from the fox mod
Oh, in this case I guess there was some error in the installation.

So I assume you have the Kagura/Steam version, in that case here is a video on how to install the mod in this version:

On the main page below the download links.
1722197045735.png
A common error that I have seen is that some people do not delete the .wolf files and by not deleting them the game prioritizes said files so the game will continue in black and white.

Another error is that they delete the .wolf files without decompressing them and there the game will get errors about missing images.

So I advise following it step by step and it should install well.

Senpai678

May 11, 2023
Oh, in this case I guess there was some error in the installation.

So I assume you have the Kagura/Steam version, in that case here is a video on how to install the mod in this version:

On the main page below the download links.
View attachment 3877179
A common error that I have seen is that some people do not delete the .wolf files and by not deleting them the game prioritizes said files so the game will continue in black and white.

Another error is that they delete the .wolf files without decompressing them and there the game will get errors about missing images.

So I advise following it step by step and it should install well.
ah i did forget to get rid of the extras. thank you for your time and mod daseson (y)

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Update 0.90 "The DLC UPDATE":

Presentacion actualizacion.png

Hi guys,

What was promised is debt, here is the new update:

I apologize for sharing some images together, but since the forum only allows 64 images per post it was the best way to be able to publish these update notes since there are a lot of images.

CHANGES:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SCENES:

PICTURES:

AKAPP IMAGES:

DEV NOTES:

I really wanted to take more images but I didn't have enough time to finish them :(.

As always, I thank everyone who leaves me nice messages and reacts to my progress posts, they are what drives me every day to continue with this mod... Thanks guys!!!
kitagawa-marin-my-dress-up-darling.gif

I hope you enjoy the new images as much as I enjoyed coloring them, my next goal will be to finish the kitsune images so I will continue giving my best >:3

I hope they have a nice week and see you next week with new progress images ♥♥
love-heart.gif

Last edited:

YuKandayo32

Aug 13, 2021

View attachment 3878193

Hi guys,

I apologize for sharing some images together, but since the forum only allows 64 images per post it was the best way to be able to publish these update notes since there are a lot of images.

CHANGES:

SCENES:

PICTURES:

AKAPP IMAGES:

DEV NOTES:

I really wanted to take more images but I didn't have enough time to finish them :(.

As always, I thank everyone who leaves me nice messages and reacts to my progress posts, they are what drives me every day to continue with this mod... Thanks guys!!!
View attachment 3878513

I hope you enjoy the new images as much as I enjoyed coloring them, my next goal will be to finish the kitsune images so I will continue giving my best >:3

View attachment 3878521
a bigger update than the Elden Ring DLC, you've done so much for this community!

off topic, what are your thoughts on adding "pink blushes" on imouto/guild member's midriff as shown in this picture 1722249921591.png
I think it would add alot more "depth" on their body part instead of just a solid color. I'm no artist tho so you dont have to take this suggestion seriously.

keep it up!

JohnPastel

Dec 5, 2019
Hello, using this update to break the silence to thank you for both the update and the mod in general!
This update dropped the day I planned to do my monthly rerun of the game, so this is going to be good, heck yeah!

To respond to the last update post you made before you actually dropped it, I really think there is no reason to downplay your work, you are doing a very great job yourself, and have the rights to be praised alongside nick, mello, akapp, shades, prpr and others I forgot here!
All of you contributed in your own ways, and as far as I know, your work is one of a kind for this game, so it is extremely valuable and has no reason to be compared to others as it is very different from them too ;)

In any case, I'll continue to download the updates as I've been for years (albeit, in the shadows, but I'll try to pop up more often), and if it has to take twenty years to get complete, I'll be here to celebrate when it does with my white beard!
Once again, thank you for the mod, good luck with what's to come, and don't lose your spirit to the haters!

noretsu

Oct 18, 2023

View attachment 3878193

Hi guys,

CHANGES:

SCENES:

PICTURES:

AKAPP IMAGES:

DEV NOTES:

View attachment 3878513

View attachment 3878521
Oh my god? I was not expecting such amazing and pretty detailed update! /O//O/

...Ahem, nevertheless! I won't get tired of saying: thank you for you hard work! I absolutely am stunned by how beautiful the game has become thanks to you, Daseson. ❤⃛῍̻̩✧(´͈ ૢᐜ `͈ૢ)

Hige92

Jun 10, 2019

View attachment 3878193

Hi guys,

CHANGES:

SCENES:

PICTURES:

AKAPP IMAGES:

DEV NOTES:

View attachment 3878513

View attachment 3878521
god....damm....it Ty i love it

• Red Heart
Reactions: Daseson

Tsuki.Akari

Jun 7, 2022

View attachment 3878193

Hi guys,

CHANGES:

SCENES:

PICTURES:

AKAPP IMAGES:

DEV NOTES:

View attachment 3878513

View attachment 3878521
Is beautiful... thanks Daseson, your coloring is amazing ღゝ◡╹)ノ♡

• Red Heart

kiava

Oct 2, 2017

View attachment 3878193

Hi guys,

CHANGES:

SCENES:

PICTURES:

AKAPP IMAGES:

DEV NOTES:

View attachment 3878513

View attachment 3878521
i have no words Das... except for a BIG thank you !
These are a lot of images etc and they are ALL amazing, thank you for using your free time for this project.
I know some poeple said bad things about you and your mod but please don't listen to them, you are doing god's work and the only thing you deserve from us is respect for you and your work.
Again, thank you kindly

And YOU, yes i mean YOU that is always saying bad things against das and her hobby, what you gonna say now ? hmm??
I challenge you to say again that she isn't good enough now, if you persist at this point then just shut up go make your own color mod

• Red Heart

akapp

Mar 14, 2020

View attachment 3878193

Hi guys,

CHANGES:

SCENES:

PICTURES:

AKAPP IMAGES:

DEV NOTES:

View attachment 3878513

View attachment 3878521
Wow!!! This is an insane amount of amazing work!!! You are incredible, I love your coloring!!!♥ I also admire the fact that you add your own drawings to the backgrounds, and also continue to develop in color. I think such a high-quality update deserves to show MORE love to this diligent Daseson!!!♥♥♥
memi-klev-club-pif9-p-memi-vostorg-anime-9.jpg

Anzou

Jun 6, 2019

View attachment 3878193

Hi guys,

CHANGES:

SCENES:

PICTURES:

AKAPP IMAGES:

DEV NOTES:

View attachment 3878513

View attachment 3878521
This looks amazing!!!!! You're so talented!!---- Please keep up your wonderful work! Also please look out for yourself, you don't have to push yourself too hard okay? Take your time, and most importantly continue to do it all with fun! ♥

Thank you Daseson again for your time for us and your hard work! ♥
ू(ʚ̴̶̷́ .̠ ʚ̴̶̷̥̀ ू)

5.00 star(s) 8 Votes