Mod Imouto! Life ~Fantasy~ Color Mod [v0.90] [Steam] [Daseson]

5.00 star(s) 8 Votes

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Hi guys,

For this week I wanted to leave a thank you post for Akapp and Blue

I must say that it makes me very happy to see that more people share my tastes, it is great to see that everyone contributes their grain of sand to make this game great.

akapp Thank you for your beautiful drawings, I admire your effort and dedication to improvement, I have had the privilege of seeing how you started and how much you have improved with each publication You make of a new drawing, I feel very excited to see your progress.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BlueFireNick It makes me very happy to have your help, you have helped me achieve my goals and you have agreed to some of my whims, it is great to see that every time I want to add something you are there willing to help me, I also had the privilege of seeing how it was born the FFFOX MOD, see everything you have achieved and that many people love all the additional content you have achieved for this fabulous game, you really do a job from the heart and this for me is very admirable.

I also want to apologize for the slow updates, I know that when you want something sometimes you want to have it as soon as possible so it generates some feelings, but it makes me very happy to see that the majority understands why.

Almost 2 years have passed, it is really incredible how quickly time passes, many things have happened, I have had good and bad moments but I have learned something from everyone.

It may not be enough but I wanted to express my feelings of gratitude for those who have supported me and I admire a lot.

I hope they like it ♥♥

heart-stare.gif

akapp

Mar 14, 2020
Hi guys,

I must say that it makes me very happy to see that more people share my tastes, it is great to see that everyone contributes their grain of sand to make this game great.

akapp Thank you for your beautiful drawings, I admire your effort and dedication to improvement, I have had the privilege of seeing how you started and how much you have improved with each publication You make of a new drawing, I feel very excited to see your progress.

BlueFireNick It makes me very happy to have your help, you have helped me achieve my goals and you have agreed to some of my whims, it is great to see that every time I want to add something you are there willing to help me, I also had the privilege of seeing how it was born the FFFOX MOD, see everything you have achieved and that many people love all the additional content you have achieved for this fabulous game, you really do a job from the heart and this for me is very admirable.

I also want to apologize for the slow updates, I know that when you want something sometimes you want to have it as soon as possible so it generates some feelings, but it makes me very happy to see that the majority understands why.

Almost 2 years have passed, it is really incredible how quickly time passes, many things have happened, I have had good and bad moments but I have learned something from everyone.

It may not be enough but I wanted to express my feelings of gratitude for those who have supported me and I admire a lot.

I hope they like it ♥♥

View attachment 3825945
Wow! It's sudden, but it's very nice) I would notice that you are also an integral part of the community of this game! I'm sure a third or more of players start with your Color.
Damn, I'm equally in awe of how great your paint jobs look. And let's be honest, you've achieved a wonderful level of coloring in the interim! And you remained just as devoted to your color mod, so your perseverance is also your dignity!
The opening screen with the mod scenes looks amazing, but more than that I'm excited about the coloring of my recent art! Imouto really looks very erotic with those lips. I would also add that you can make the lines of light from the gap between the curtains more “sunny”, because this is an idea for the morning scene before Imo notices Brother’s awakening, but! this is wonderful! Thank you very much♥!

MrSalmon

Jul 9, 2022
I love how you progress your coloring style Daseson. And Im looking forward on your further update. I love to play it now but sadly my pc is out on the open. Keep it up Daseson best mod for me

Tsuki.Akari

Jun 7, 2022
Hi guys,

I hope they like it ♥♥

View attachment 3825945
Thanks Das! keep the good work ღゝ◡╹)ノ♡

• Red Heart
Reactions: Nhynx and Daseson

mepew

Oct 30, 2019
Desperate? Nah.

I simply want you to abandon this mod so that someone else can do it and finally finish it because at the rate we are going it will never be finished but since this exists no one else at least tries to create another one.

I think she doesn't finish it because she likes to be flattered and if she finishes it, no one else will flatter her.
You can immediately see a person who is only capable of “consuming” and is not able to understand what it means to produce something for others for free. If you don't understand that thanking and praising someone for their free work is the least you can do, then just disappear.

Seiryuu

Jun 2, 2018
Desperate? Nah.

I simply want you to abandon this mod so that someone else can do it and finally finish it because at the rate we are going it will never be finished but since this exists no one else at least tries to create another one.

I think she doesn't finish it because she likes to be flattered and if she finishes it, no one else will flatter her.
I'm just going to assume that this is the same asshat anon guy that got banned for being well, an asshat.

Hopefully one day you'll realise this and become a productive member of society.

AlesInWonderland

Nov 6, 2022
Desperate? Nah.

If you dont like the FREE work others do you dont have to use it. They also aren't stopping anyone else from doing w/e they want. You can also make your own if you're so salty.

Reactions: LucLore

Knight6797

Jul 26, 2022
Desperate? Nah.

I genuinely think you have some mental issues or something because the creator of this mod invests their time to bring us this awesome stuff completely for free. The best thing you can do is say thank you or nothing, they invest their own free time into something that they get nothing for in return and u expecting them to work for ur personal gain is just weak and pathetic.

noretsu

Oct 18, 2023
And when do you plan to color the night scenes? Or will you just leave them until the end? if you can ask
When are you planning to pay her to finish the stuff she's been doing, for quite the time already, for FREE?

You're in no position whatsoever to demand shit when you did nothing to contribute.
You don't like the stuff or how things are going? Deal with it-nobody is forcing Daseson to do this or, nor has paid her to work on this-she's doing this from her own will and free time.

And, if still you're not satisfied with everything's been done, you can always do it YOURSELF. Maybe you could color everything in a single night!
...right, as if that was even humanly possible.

Anyways, stop wasting everyone's time, and either grow up, or shut the fuck up; thank you. :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: akapp and soulrave

noretsu

Oct 18, 2023
Wow, what a bunch of simps, I'm just telling the truth, this mod will never be finished because Daseson only makes excuses saying that it's very difficult, even if it hurts them.

but hey, fighting is simps, it's wasted time
Then go ahead-make your own mod if it's so "simple" and easy.
I hope it's finished by the end of the week without any delays nor excuses, otherwise I'll call you names and all the shenanigans I can come with.

I will be waiting patiently for it. :)

kkicho

Feb 9, 2022
Bloody hell, stop feeding this troll, people xD
Account created a couple of hours ago, only activity is calling out Daseson's work. Obviously the same rat as last time.

That said, he has a tiny bit of a point.
An awful lot of people here immediately lash out at anyone who criticises anything about Daseson - That's not very healthy. A bit of criticism could be useful for any creator. -And no, I'm not talking about ‘criticism’ from this guy, but throwing shit at him doesn't help, it only encourages him to continue. Report him/ignore. By responding to him you are making this place a more dump than he dose

I very much appreciate Daseson's work and her skills, but the truth is that we don't see any progression for H-scenes. - And that's what this site is for - H stuff in games.
Girl, it's nice to see how many people appreciate your work, I'm grateful that you're doing it for free Though there's no doubt that if you asked for support, a hell of a lot of people would pay you. And I know why you don't.- Because then you would have to actually move on with the most important images in the game.
I think that since you started this Thread, it's high time to try to satisfy the probably vast majority of people who follow this place and finally finish some scene.
God bless you and your work

AlesInWonderland

Nov 6, 2022
Bloody hell, stop feeding this troll, people xD
Account created a couple of hours ago, only activity is calling out Daseson's work. Obviously the same rat as last time.

That said, he has a tiny bit of a point.
An awful lot of people here immediately lash out at anyone who criticises anything about Daseson - That's not very healthy. A bit of criticism could be useful for any creator. -And no, I'm not talking about ‘criticism’ from this guy, but throwing shit at him doesn't help, it only encourages him to continue. Report him/ignore. By responding to him you are making this place a more dump than he dose

I very much appreciate Daseson's work and her skills, but the truth is that we don't see any progression for H-scenes. - And that's what this site is for - H stuff in games.
Girl, it's nice to see how many people appreciate your work, I'm grateful that you're doing it for free Though there's no doubt that if you asked for support, a hell of a lot of people would pay you. And I know why you don't.- Because then you would have to actually move on with the most important images in the game.
I think that since you started this Thread, it's high time to try to satisfy the probably vast majority of people who follow this place and finally finish some scene.
God bless you and your work
Shit is free they can finish or progress whenever they want, or cancel it all together. There is no "point" no one has to use it and if someone wanted to make another color mod they can.

Im also not just defending this mod creator, I have no idea who they are. This goes for any who upload free mods for others to download for anyone calling someone a "Simp" such a buzz word, not you but the other asshat.

kkicho

Feb 9, 2022
Shit is free they can finish or progress whenever they want, or cancel it all together. There is no "point" no one has to use it and if someone wanted to make another color mod they can.

Im also not just defending this mod creator, I have no idea who they are. This goes for any who upload free mods for others to download for anyone calling someone a "Simp" such a buzz word, not you but the other asshat.
Well, when on the first page it says:
1721611392792.png
-Then she made a bit of a commitment to her followers that she was going to finish her work.
If she intends to stop working - her decision.
If someone is going to make their own mod - Go ahead, nothing is stopping you

I just think that this thread is for coloring the whole game, so it would be good if she finally showed that she can do it.

As for "simp" - I agree, it's a shitty term. But unfortunately there are a few people here who fit the definition.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 8 Votes