Mod Imouto! Life ~Fantasy~ Color Mod [v0.90] [Steam] [Daseson]

5.00 star(s) 8 Votes

noretsu

Oct 18, 2023
[...]
That said, he has a tiny bit of a point.
[...]
I very much appreciate Daseson's work and her skills, but the truth is that we don't see any progression for H-scenes. - And that's what this site is for - H stuff in games.
[...]
See, that's the main problem. She's entitled to work on whatever she's pleased to work, simply because it's her mod. If she's willing to save the H-scenes for last or for next, that's her choice and only hers. No one can really force her to make them, as she's not being paid for it.

[...]
Girl, it's nice to see how many people appreciate your work, I'm grateful that you're doing it for free Though there's no doubt that if you asked for support, a hell of a lot of people would pay you. And I know why you don't.- Because then you would have to actually move on with the most important images in the game.
And I don't think she would even be able to be paid; don't know how the law actually works on here, but I'm pretty sure it's kind of illegal to get paid by using other people's stuff, even if she'd be only "editing" bits and coloring.

Again, I'm pretty sure she's not working on the H-scenes (as of yet?) probably because of the new additions like FFFOX scenes (plus the whole Kitsune stuff).

YuKandayo32

Aug 13, 2021
Then go ahead-make your own mod if it's so "simple" and easy.
I hope it's finished by the end of the week without any delays nor excuses, otherwise I'll call you names and all the shenanigans I can come with.

I will be waiting patiently for it. :)
He hasn't made any progress in 5 second

Mods twist his nuts counter clockwise, string him up by his feet and tighten his chastity cage

a 86456788

Jul 5, 2024
View attachment 3514544

Overview:
Hello, This is my coloring mod for Imouto! Life ~Fantasy~​

Updated: 26/05/2024
Game/Creator: Inusuku -
Modder: Daseson
Mod Version: v0.84 D
Game Version: 1.4.X
Language: English
Game for this mod: Imouto! Life ~Fantasy~.
Others: FFFOX MOD.

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Change-Log:

Percentages of each section:

The percentages refer to the colored images that are used within the game, so if you find an image without color in any section that is 100%, it is because that image is not used within the game.

Overall Mod: 84%.
Cutin: 100%,
HScenes: 23%,
Cg: 58%,
Pictures: 43%,
Others: 90%
1.4.0: 75%

Note
If you do not like any section or have any suggestions, you can respond to the publication with respect, I will try to look at the suggestions or changes requested to make them.

This mod is created without profit, if you want to support you can leave your reaction or comment about it and if you still want to support even more you can donate to the creator inusuku.

Please only comment about the mod, if you want to know some functionality of the game you can comment on the post where you downloaded it.

Recomendation: Always install my mod last so as not to cause problems with other coloring mods/extra content.

Special thanks to:

- Shadesishere For translating and sharing the game.

- mello.second For its uncensorship MOD.

- BlueFireNick For FFFOX MOD.

- Itsuka Shiro For the Installer program.

Thanks to you this project is possible :咯咯笑: .

Download DLC VERSION: -

Download Kagura/Steam VERSION: -

You can see how to use the installer here.

This mod is compatible with the KAGURA/STEAM version, if you have the game downloaded from Steam you can see how to install the mod from here.

If you have problems with the installer, you can watch a video on how to do the manual installation from here.

To enable change hair after the great adventure you must download the FFFOX MOD.​

View attachment 2486228 View attachment 2486235 View attachment 2486237 View attachment 2486242 View attachment 2486245 View attachment 2492649 View attachment 2619344 View attachment 3565704 View attachment 3565706
thank you

• Red Heart
Reactions: Nhynx and Daseson

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Hi guys,

Yesterday I wanted to leave the last progress post before the update, but seeing what was happening in the thread really put me off.

I would like to leave my point of view on some things:

So... well that would be my point of view with what was talked about these days.

I will continue with my promise to update next week.

I also ask not to continue with this topic, if you don't like the mod you can simply stop following the thread and that's it, there is no need to generate meaningless discussions.

Valiiik

Aug 23, 2021
I want to express my gratitude to @Daseson for this masterpiece mod, I've never been a fan of black and white games and myself too lazy to color every frame and layer.

Seeing and realizing what a colossal work was done on the mod, I can not help but admire the skills of the author.

♡ Thank you and I am glad that there are people like you in our society ♡

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
I need hero save file 100% imouto fantasy 1.1.7 color
Hello,

Sorry, I don't have a save for this version, but I invite you to play the game and unlock everything, so that you can enjoy all the content it can offer you this great game.

View attachment 3863361

Is this a false positive? i Don't feel safe opening it without knowing if its safe or not
It must be a false positive, the file only has images,

But if you want, for greater security, you can open it with winrar or 7zip and manually extract the images.

Count_Unvailable

Formerly 'The_Evil_lord'
Jul 12, 2023
Hello,

Sorry, I don't have a save for this version, but I invite you to play the game and unlock everything, so that you can enjoy all the content it can offer you this great game.

It must be a false positive, the file only has images,

But if you want, for greater security, you can open it with winrar or 7zip and manually extract the images.
The thing is that I'm on mobile and not on PC and I play it on Joiplay but in version 1.1.7 the color version is in Spanish by someone from Discord and I was looking for someone who had a complete game

linylo

Jun 12, 2023
God bless you and your work
let us see here,

God would be blessing:
a) a girl who is talented at artwork.
- seems okay so far

b) someone who freely shares their (lewd) artwork with others
- just look at the Sistine Chapel ceiling, God loves this sort of stuff

so he would be fine with daseson's controbution... but how about the main game?

c) incest.
- Adam & Eve's children were all sons...

d) sleep molestation.
- men of the cloth do like children a little too much.

hmmm... everything checks out so far.

E) xploding imoutos!?
- I don't think humanoid nukes are something God would support... but I don't think it's entirely off the table.

f) Magic.
- I think this is a deal breaker for him, tbh. if you've got magic then you've got witches, and if you've got witches then sky daddy gets upset and starts some crusades.

~written by a netizen athiest.

P.S. haven't been online much in a while, hope you have all (excluding that one guy with several alt. accounts) been doing well.

P.P.S. people have some crazy number plates...
saw a custom number plate at the shops that spelt out a very NSFW word.

P.P.Pnis
wat.. wait...

P.P.P.S. "Sibling Living" got an update and you can fluff your imouto now if you raise her mood enough. very cute much recommended.

I wish there was a girl's love cohabitation game.

kkicho

Feb 9, 2022
let us see here,

God would be blessing:
a) a girl who is talented at artwork.
- seems okay so far

b) someone who freely shares their (lewd) artwork with others
- just look at the Sistine Chapel ceiling, God loves this sort of stuff

so he would be fine with daseson's controbution... but how about the main game?

c) incest.
- Adam & Eve's children were all sons...

d) sleep molestation.
- men of the cloth do like children a little too much.

hmmm... everything checks out so far.

E) xploding imoutos!?
- I don't think humanoid nukes are something God would support... but I don't think it's entirely off the table.

f) Magic.
- I think this is a deal breaker for him, tbh. if you've got magic then you've got witches, and if you've got witches then sky daddy gets upset and starts some crusades.

~written by a netizen athiest.

P.S. haven't been online much in a while, hope you have all (excluding that one guy with several alt. accounts) been doing well.

P.P.S. people have some crazy number plates...
saw a custom number plate at the shops that spelt out a very NSFW word.

P.P.Pnis
wat.. wait...

P.P.P.S. "Sibling Living" got an update and you can fluff your imouto now if you raise her mood enough. very cute much recommended.

I wish there was a girl's love cohabitation game.
The best thing I've seen on this site in a long time
You need some fresh air, mate :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: ChudBuddy

noretsu

Oct 18, 2023
I don't see the update, more empty promises just to get us excited?

When do you plan to color what is really important or even better if you are going to finish this mod?

Yes, you can ask before the simps start writing to me.
Yeah, you don't see anything because you're as blind as fucking , for the love of God.

She literally said, quote:
"I would like to release an update between July 26 and 31 [...]"
That means, 5 (FIVE) to 6 (SIX) days. Could be released in any of those days, maybe sooner, or later.
Not to mention, she said she would love to, not that she will. Between "ifs" and "confirmations", there's quite the bridge.

I wish he would abandon it so someone else could finally finish it.
And I'm still waiting for updates of your own color mod. Is it finished? Or you still need a few days to color all the H-scenes? ;)

5.00 star(s) 8 Votes