Mod Imouto! Life ~Fantasy~ Color Mod [v0.84] [Steam] [Daseson]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

tisbefake00

Feb 11, 2021
Also, I know you don't like taking money, but if you could work on a fixed schedule, I'd really suggest opening a patreon or similar after completing all the imouto mods. If not games, you could make money colorizing doujins, I'd say your skills are already up there.
"I know you don't like taking money, but have you considered taking money?"

Sorry, haha

Imo, some things can be kept as a hobby, taking money can take enjoyment out of things. Even without money it seems to be already taking a toll on her, if you add money to the mix they might get pressured to do it at the cost of their wellbeing. Ko-fi might be a slightly better concept than subscriptions like Patreon as just a little thank you after completing projects, instead of a monthly salary.

Anyways, just keep on cooking the way you want to cook and take breaks whenever you need Daseson. The color will be finished when it is finished.

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
Considering there's still Fantasy's DLC and the original Monochrome to colorize, by the point you start with the remake your skills will be even better than now. There's no way I wouldn't want to see what you could do with the remake.

Also, I know you don't like taking money, but if you could work on a fixed schedule, I'd really suggest opening a patreon or similar after completing all the imouto mods. If not games, you could make money colorizing doujins, I'd say your skills are already up there.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i think it wuold be better to coloring the remake first, we all played the og one and coloring it now it would make too much sense since the remake is coming soon, i mean we already know the game very well so surely the color it would make the game appears as something fresh or new but i think most of the people, including me , wants to see the remake first since it's the story (almost i think ?) of the og with new mechanics etc.
If i would have to choose which imouto i prefer it wuold be the first one so i'm hyped for the remake, i can understand your logic but it would make much sense to prioritize the remake over the og, even for daseson the she basically would have to color the "same" games two times in a row.
About patreon she always said that she does this for passion and not for making money, everybody here would happily pay for her work but she doesn't want money for now so we have to respect her decision.

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Considering there's still Fantasy's DLC and the original Monochrome to colorize, by the point you start with the remake your skills will be even better than now. There's no way I wouldn't want to see what you could do with the remake.

The truth is that the topic of coloring manga or doujinshi sounds quite fun, I really liked the last image I colored, although I don't know about the patreon topic... I have really always thought that the content is not mine, since I only modify it , maybe if the image was drawn by me, but since it belongs to someone else, the same thing happens with the Inusuku game mods.

"I know you don't like taking money, but have you considered taking money?"

Sorry, haha

Imo, some things can be kept as a hobby, taking money can take enjoyment out of things. Even without money it seems to be already taking a toll on her, if you add money to the mix they might get pressured to do it at the cost of their wellbeing. Ko-fi might be a slightly better concept than subscriptions like Patreon as just a little thank you after completing projects, instead of a monthly salary.

Anyways, just keep on cooking the way you want to cook and take breaks whenever you need Daseson. The color will be finished when it is finished.
You are right, a patreon generates some pressure since people would be paying a monthly fee to receive your content and if you do not comply, you will end up disappointing these people, so other platforms to simply donate voluntarily would be fine for this type of situations.

i think it wuold be better to coloring the remake first, we all played the og one and coloring it now it would make too much sense since the remake is coming soon, i mean we already know the game very well so surely the color it would make the game appears as something fresh or new but i think most of the people, including me , wants to see the remake first since it's the story (almost i think ?) of the og with new mechanics etc.
If i would have to choose which imouto i prefer it wuold be the first one so i'm hyped for the remake, i can understand your logic but it would make much sense to prioritize the remake over the og, even for daseson the she basically would have to color the "same" games two times in a row.
About patreon she always said that she does this for passion and not for making money, everybody here would happily pay for her work but she doesn't want money for now so we have to respect her decision.
Jum... yes or yes I should finish the monochrome mod since I promised it.

Although Monochrome has few images, to make a comparison Fantasy has around 1300+ and monochrome 900- (Of course this would have to be removed the images that are not used in both games and for Fantasy the images from the FFFOX MOD would have to be added).

Still, first I'm going to finish Fantasy as I promised.

Xeikatsu

Dec 6, 2022
daseson... the 1st time you colored fantasy it was like coloring a wall and no life in it but now your coloring is so Vibrant and a bit still? Like a photo from a camera.. anyway good job and thank you for keeping up the coloring not any1 can persist this long... alot of them go MIA its either they lost passion and got bored or irl situation or both

Again thank you for the hard work:coffee::giggle:

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
daseson... the 1st time you colored fantasy it was like coloring a wall and no life in it but now your coloring is so Vibrant and a bit still? Like a photo from a camera.. anyway good job and thank you for keeping up the coloring not any1 can persist this long... alot of them go MIA its either they lost passion and got bored or irl situation or both

Again thank you for the hard work:coffee::giggle:
It's been a while and yes hehe my first attempt was a bit ugly, but it makes me very happy to see how much I have improved.

Thank you for your nice words ♥

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
Jum... yes or yes I should finish the monochrome mod since I promised it.

Although Monochrome has few images, to make a comparison Fantasy has around 1300+ and monochrome 900- (Of course this would have to be removed the images that are not used in both games and for Fantasy the images from the FFFOX MOD would have to be added).

Still, first I'm going to finish Fantasy as I promised.
got it, i was hoping,since it was the most logical thing to do first for me, in the remake first but i understand that you have your plans in mind so no prob, i'll just wait :giggle:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Daseson

Annon-kun

Feb 16, 2022
Played another run of the game with the updated color mod.
Its been said before but playing with color vs. no color, the difference is so vast that it feels like a whole new game/experience.I admit being an ass and impatient but I have to commend Daseson for the wonderful work she put into her mod.
Thank you.

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Hi guys,

It makes me very happy to announce that thanks to Itsuka Shiro the mod now has an installer, the way it works is simple, put it in the game folder (\Imouto -Fantasy- Translation φ v2) and run it, click OK and ready the program will do everything.

I share a video of how to use it:

I also share a video on how to perform a manual installation with 7zip or Winrar if you have problems with the installer:

Maybe when you run it for the first time you will get a Windows warning, in that case click on more information and run anyway.

For me it is an honor that they do these kinds of things for me hehe it makes me very very happy.

Thanks as always for everything guys ♥♥

kawai-smile.gif

Last edited:

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
Hi guys,

It makes me very happy to announce that thanks to Itsuka Shiro the mod now has an installer, the way it works is simple, put it in the game folder (\Imouto -Fantasy- Translation φ v2) and run it, click OK and ready the program will do everything.

Maybe when you run it for the first time you will get a Windows warning, in that case click on more information and run anyway.

For me it is an honor that they do these kinds of things for me hehe it makes me very very happy.

View attachment 3274237
you deserve it das, look at it as a appreciation of your work.

mario6714

Jun 22, 2020
Hi guys,

View attachment 3274237
Cool, by the way, can you shared your wallpaper?

HentaiSlaves

Sep 3, 2018
Hi daseson, If you have the inspiration to do the H scenes soon that would be awesome i am grateful anyway for your grate work that you do here for free. And the auto Patch was fine and worked like it should that was an nice little invention there it will help a lot of people who don't have the nerves to do it manually.

Reactions: akapp

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Hi daseson, If you have the inspiration to do the H scenes soon that would be awesome i am grateful anyway for your grate work that you do here for free. And the auto Patch was fine and worked like it should that was an nice little invention there it will help a lot of people who don't have the nerves to do it manually.
Hello :giggle:

My current focus is on the kitsune images, I also wanted to release a small update but I still need to finish some images... I would like to show some images but I don't want the discussions to happen again :confused:

So once I have it ready I will launch it.

JunkStudios

Feb 6, 2022
I have a problem with downloading the mod. The download comes out as file folder rather than a single application/.exe. I've tried multiple ways to fix the problem but I haven't been able to successfully install the mod. Is there a known solution to fix this?

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
I have a problem with downloading the mod. The download comes out as file folder rather than a single application/.exe. I've tried multiple ways to fix the problem but I haven't been able to successfully install the mod. Is there a known solution to fix this?
Hi,

It is somewhat strange that a folder appears since the same mediafire link says that it is an .exe

1705978485429.png

Could you give me an image of how it appears to you?

Or you can also try to manually add the extension .exe (Executable), .rar (Winrar) or .7z (7zip) to the file.

Rar:
1705978579763.png
Exe:
1705978624864.png

Reactions: Arsvaarg

Lemon-2002

Jan 26, 2024
Idk if its a color error but when you do it with the lil sis in the bath and finish inside her mouth, her eye color is silver instead of blue. Only for that scene... Just wanted to point that out. :)

Reactions: Annon-kun

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
hi daseson how things going ? no pressure or else don't worry just wanted to know if you had the time to do some progress, thank you for work, as always

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes