Mod Imouto! Life ~Fantasy~ Color Mod [v0.84] [Steam] [Daseson]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes
Jan 15, 2021
Hi guys,

It is not necessary to give me credits or anything, if we are honest the work belongs to Inusuku and not to me, you can also take the mod and publish it wherever and however you want, the truth is whether I agree or not is irrelevant.

So you don't need to write on my profile or send me private messages, you can do whatever you want.

I will also stop giving update previews since the result they generate is not at all what I was looking for when publishing them.

I hope you have a happy new year and are having a good time with your families, take care of yourselves ♥ and I hope 2024 is very prosperous for everyone.
no please Mr. Daseson continue with your beautiful work I still hope to be able to try the H scenes colored at 100% I feel that if they are incomplete my heart could not bear it psdta: Have a Happy New Year may all your wishes come true Daseson Love.jpg

Shadow091

Jan 9, 2021
Hi guys,

It is not necessary to give me credits or anything, if we are honest the work belongs to Inusuku and not to me, you can also take the mod and publish it wherever and however you want, the truth is whether I agree or not is irrelevant.

So you don't need to write on my profile or send me private messages, you can do whatever you want.

I will also stop giving update previews since the result they generate is not at all what I was looking for when publishing them.

I hope you have a happy new year and are having a good time with your families, take care of yourselves ♥ and I hope 2024 is very prosperous for everyone.
Have a great Happy New Year!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Daseson

kemcbg

Oct 7, 2017
I always loved those little previews, but I understand that it can can be more stressfull for you if people can't stay patient and keep asking for new releases. I am really looking forward to your mod updates, but please take your time and have a great year 2024 :)

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
Hi guys,

i won't say i'm happy with this decison but i respect it and i uderstand why you choose to do like this.
Do what you feel das and don't worry about us ;)
PS : happy new year to you and everone here !

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Hi guys,

Removing the end of the year, the year 2023 left me with very nice things ♥ and a part of them I got here, I feel that I have improved and I have learned a lot of new things in this thread, many of your tips and points of view helped me to improve and I appreciate it very much.

Inusuku published a new image of the monochrome remake (The game that will come out after the Fantasy DLC) and I wanted to try to color it and this was the result:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I would love to say that I would like to paint the new game, but really seeing that in fantasy it consumes a lot of my time in the new game it will be double the time per image and I don't know what impact it will have on the people who will expect that content in color since with fantasy It is mostly negative because they feel impatient.

But hey, if no one does it, I would love to do it since I'm a fan girl of Inusuku's work hehe.

For all those who wished me a happy new year, I also wish you a very happy start to the year, I hope you meet all your goals and many beautiful things come to your lives in this new 2024 ♥

giphy.gif

Arsvaarg

Jan 13, 2021
Dear Miss Daseson, I sincerely congratulate you on the New Year and want to wish you all the blessings that will benefit you, as well as strength and inspiration for new fascinating works and coloring pages) Please continue to delight us with your messages and the opportunity to observe your development not only as an artist, but also as a wonderful person!) With all respect and gratitude for your considerable work and simply for the fact that there is such a wonderful person in our world - Arsvaarg)
1704157789089.png

Last edited:

pir

May 20, 2019
The coloring of the new image is incredible, also, dont take all of fantasy as something bad, we have a lot of fans that we are waiting for your work patiently, after all, is better to wait a year, for a work well done, that try to rush, and never see it, cuz you get a lot of stress, try to take the ones wanting the patch as people that love a lot your work, so they can't wait, and i really would love to see the new game colored by you, the mod have heart, and a lot of details, i have seen all the other color mods, and previous works of inusuku and no one get close to the great work that you do, keep going Daseson, and happy new year, i hope the new year become a great year for you

• Red Heart
Reactions: Nhynx and Daseson

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
Hi guys,

Removing the end of the year, the year 2023 left me with very nice things ♥ and a part of them I got here, I feel that I have improved and I have learned a lot of new things in this thread, many of your tips and points of view helped me to improve and I appreciate it very much.

Inusuku published a new image of the monochrome remake (The game that will come out after the Fantasy DLC) and I wanted to try to color it and this was the result:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I would love to say that I would like to paint the new game, but really seeing that in fantasy it consumes a lot of my time in the new game it will be double the time per image and I don't know what impact it will have on the people who will expect that content in color since with fantasy It is mostly negative because they feel impatient.

But hey, if no one does it, I would love to do it since I'm a fan girl of Inusuku's work hehe.

For all those who wished me a happy new year, I also wish you a very happy start to the year, I hope you meet all your goals and many beautiful things come to your lives in this new 2024 ♥

View attachment 3224692
damn ! love your image das, good work !
i'm happy even for the annoucment of monochrome remake since i was hyped for that project !
I'm gonna be honest now, i'd be a little sad if you decide to not color the remake bc i was hoping to see it colored by you, and that is part of why i'm hyped for mono, but you must enjoy what are doing in your free time so don't worry about it do what you feel !
i know that sometimes people can hurt your feelings or make you think that you are not good enough in what you do but let me tell you that is NOT absolutely true for you case.
You do things with passion and we saw the results, yeah sure maybe for someone your work is not good enough or they'll say that you slow but remember that for every one of them there'll ever be 10 of us that support you.
I hope that you'll decide to color mono remake too ? yes
Even if you don't feel to do it , at least now ? No
So i won't repeat myself again, just remeber that your effort is recognize by the most of us.
Thank you, really

• Red Heart
Reactions: Nhynx and Daseson

Kelgren

Dec 31, 2023
Has an update to this mod with the kitsune cgs and hscenes colored been released already, or not yet?
Apologies of this is a repeat question, I'm new to these forums so still trying to figure out how to find info and stuff :/

Atsushi-ATS

Jul 14, 2023
Has an update to this mod with the kitsune cgs and hscenes colored been released already, or not yet?
Apologies of this is a repeat question, I'm new to these forums so still trying to figure out how to find info and stuff :/
It's not out yet, Daseson is doing her best to color the images, she said it would be around 6-7 January. But anything can happen so please be patient.

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes