Mod Imouto! Life ~Fantasy~ Color Mod [v0.84] [Steam] [Daseson]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
daseson Did you know that they are sharing the game with your color mod on pages and telegram groups and even worse they are putting shorteners when you have said many times not to do it and they don't even give you credit for the color

View attachment 3213287 I

really respect your work and admire you, that's why I would like you to know

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's kind of sad, but if you think back, what I do is also kind of bad since I take the images from a game that doesn't belong to me and modify them,

I find it curious that every time I connect and look at the notifications in this thread they are always bad things :confused:.

I really miss those days when I logged on and saw people happy with the mod's work.

Anyway... I wish you all a happy end of the year, I hope you have a good time with your families.

mario6714

Jun 22, 2020
It's kind of sad, but if you think back, what I do is also kind of bad since I take the images from a game that doesn't belong to me and modify them,

I find it curious that every time I connect and look at the notifications in this thread they are always bad things :confused:.

I really miss those days when I logged on and saw people happy with the mod's work.

Anyway... I wish you all a happy end of the year, I hope you have a good time with your families.

In spanish because is more easy for me jajaja:

Es algo complicado no? alfinal como dices el juego le pertenece a alguien mas y tomastes parte de el (imagenes) y le agregastes algo mas al juego, que al final es una modificacion "MOD", lo cual esta genial, malo seria que lucraras con tu "MOD" y no como lo haces actualmente donde solo compartes avances y lo compartes con la intencion que los demas lo usen sin ganar mas que un gracias en el proceso, lo del link pues lucran (aunque sea poco) usando acortadores, se que traducir un juego o hacer lo que tu haces es solo el esfuerzo de una persona o varias sin recibir mas que las gracias asi que yo lo veo mal, al final lo traduces o modificas solo por que te gusta la idea y quieres compartir ese logro con los demas pero sobre todo esta realmente mal ni siquiera mencionar de donde salio el "MOD" de color que realizastes, es solo dar los creditos a quien corresponden realmente.

Solo sigue adelante en lo que te gusta ya que no a todos les gustara lo que hagas o no jajaja, solo pasala bien

kiava

Oct 2, 2017

no das don't say that, as i told you before you don't have to feel bad ! you are doing a great job using part of your free time to make something for the community even for free !
Don't let some people or bads news ruin what do you think about what you are doing.
Remember we are with you , always.

Mar 30, 2020
I am curious about why Daseason has not started a Patreon or shared a crypto wallet. Although the original material is not her property, she still works hard and provides a lot of content for free just because she loves the game. I think she is the kind of content creator who deserves tips and some economic rewards for her efforts. Her work is truly commendable.

I'm not saying that the mods in general should be paid, but we as a community should have a way to compensate their work and of course, give them more recognition than just a "thank you" for their amazing contributions.

Por cierto, te deseo un feliz año Daseson sama espero que la pases bien. Que te quedes con lo mejor de la comunidad y logres ignorar el resto.

RPG Translate

May 8, 2022

Daeson, I am Rpg Translate a small Spanish translator a follower told me that apparently there are people who are saying that this circulating my translation wanted to send you a private message but I could not or did not know, the case wanted to apologize because I did not give you the credits for your great work as you do a wonderful job, so I put the credits on my page, they also say that I am making money with this mod with the shorteners but what they do not know that in my discord server I am giving the support to the game or changes that people ask me for free, I know that the shorteners are annoying but it is also a lot of time which I invest in each long translation I do, if there is someone who says that the shorteners are annoying without any problem I pass the game directly to them, anyone who followed me knows the effort and time I put to each translation I do, I do not know if I expressed myself correctly but I hope you make a lot of effort Daeson, again I apologize if my way of acting was incorrect.

I hope you can continue to take this great project forward. I will always have a lot of respect for you and I will give you all my support, the bad comments should not be taken into account because there are many people who admire you :)

1703899441361.png

Last edited:

HentaiSlaves

Sep 3, 2018
Daeson, soy rpg translate un pequeño traductor al español un seguidor me conto que al parecer hay personas que estan diciendo que esta circulando mi traduccion queria mandarte un mensaje privado pero no pude o no supe, el caso queria pedirte una disculpa ya que no te di los creditos correspondientes a tu gran trabajo ya que haces un trabajo maravilloso, asi que puse los creditos en mi pagina, tambien dicen que estoy ganando dinero con este mod con los acortadores pero lo que no saben que en mi servidor de discord estoy dando el soporte al juego o cambios que las personas me piden de manera gratuita, se que son fastidioso los acortadores pero tambien es mucho tiempo el cual invierto en cada traduccion larga que hago, si hay alguna persona que dicen que son fastidiosos los acortadores sin ningun problema les paso el juego directamente, cualquier persona que me segui sabe el esfuerzo y tiempo que le pongo a cada traduccion que hago, no se si me exprese de manera correcta pero espero que te esfuerces mucho Daeson, de nuevo pido una disculpa si mi manera de actuar fue la incorrecta.

Espero que puedas seguir llevando este gran proyecto adelante. Siempre te tendre mucho respeto y te daré todo mi apoyo, los malos comentarios no debes tomarlos en cuenta ya que hay muchas personas que te admiran :)

View attachment 3216425
5421.PNG 1234.PNG

Markuno

May 28, 2023

Miss Daseson, I'm sure there are more of us who appreciate the hard work than those who don't.

I look forward to your update and also that real life makes you forget the bad times you have been through here, have a happy end of the year and I hope the next one is much better.

Markuno

May 28, 2023
It really all depends on the thread, if it is a thread in Spanish you can write in Spanish without problems.

Miss Daseson has said that she is Spanish speaking and even says that it is Colombian in her description, however the thread says that it is in English:

1703905273202.png

So try to write in English because if they don't the moderators can delete their messages.

Reactions: RPG Translate

akapp

Mar 14, 2020
Daeson, I am Rpg Translate a small Spanish translator a follower told me that apparently there are people who are saying that this circulating my translation wanted to send you a private message but I could not or did not know, the case wanted to apologize because I did not give you the credits for your great work as you do a wonderful job, so I put the credits on my page, they also say that I am making money with this mod with the shorteners but what they do not know that in my discord server I am giving the support to the game or changes that people ask me for free, I know that the shorteners are annoying but it is also a lot of time which I invest in each long translation I do, if there is someone who says that the shorteners are annoying without any problem I pass the game directly to them, anyone who followed me knows the effort and time I put to each translation I do, I do not know if I expressed myself correctly but I hope you make a lot of effort Daeson, again I apologize if my way of acting was incorrect.

I hope you can continue to take this great project forward. I will always have a lot of respect for you and I will give you all my support, the bad comments should not be taken into account because there are many people who admire you :)

View attachment 3216425
Wow, turns out you're a decent person. There would be more of these.
Hi guys,

Work on the update continues.

This week I was doing tests in the CG folder and I found that some images looked bad, I don't know if it was because of the rush or because I had to modify those images since when my hard drive broke a while ago, I lost the projects of those images.

For some time now I stopped doing tests while painting, to look for speed but I really feel that this practice is causing the quality of the images to go down, when it is only 1 it is fine but when there are several consecutive ones and they have inconsistencies it looks very bad .

So I decided to repaint them again to make them look better.

I share some captures:

I also wanted to show you why Hscenes are so complicated for me when coloring, errors like this are very common in all scenes:

They are small errors but I really don't like to leave them there and turn a blind eye... so I have to find a way to solve it, also the fact that the images are sometimes saved in different formats and make the shirt/shorts/pajamas in one scene, They change from one tone to another in half a scene and this looks very bad.

With Hscenes it is not like with CG images that I simply paint them and that's it, but I also have to do tests to find color errors, which makes it take much longer to paint a scene.

I also want to mention that I will have to postpone the update for 1 week since I will be traveling with my family, so I will not be able to organize the little time I need to launch the update, so the update will be released on January 6 - 7.

I also want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and new Year, as always I am very grateful for all the advice and nice comments you give me, I always try to work as much as I can in my free time to advance in the mod thanks to the support of you guys ñ.ñ .

On the other hand, Akapp gave us a Christmas gift hehe:

That would be all for this week, I hope you like it and once I get back from the journey I will try to give my all to update the mod.

View attachment 3202663
Your efforts on the quality of the images are a big plus, your work is damn good as usual. (A little late, but...) Have a nice trip. Also, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you.

View attachment 3216425
Wow, turns out you're a decent person. There would be more of these. :unsure:

And just Happy New Year and Merry Christmas to everyone.

Markuno

May 28, 2023
Last day of 2023. I hope she finish the update.
I still don't understand why the administrators don't do something about this guy... he spams and spams, making derogatory comments and harassing.

I invite you all to report to see if he is silenced or banned.

pir

May 20, 2019
I still don't understand why the administrators don't do something about this guy... he spams and spams, making derogatory comments and harassing.

Yeah, first i though that he was just a little hard fan of this, but at this point, he is harrassing, every people have lives outside this, and more she is doing the job only for love of the art, without accepting nothing, today and tomorrow are the last day's of the year, a day to be with family, friends, etc. not doing any job, less one that is not gonna be paid

hurrdurrderpderp

Apr 4, 2020
I'd like to inform you this is neither reddit nor your buddy's discord server. Mass reporting twitter-style won't work either.
If your feeling are hurt please consider using handy "Block" button, it's in profile page.

I hope this marks end of this offtopic.

Reactions: Vicky Vera

Itsuka Shiro

May 2, 2021
- wait for release
- cut out all korean dialogues files
- leave sex scene moanings

I'm a simple man
In reality it is not as simple as you think, Wolf RPG is a very problematic game engine, if you delete the audio of the dialogues, it will start to give you an error that it cannot find the audio when it is time to use.

hurrdurrderpderp

Apr 4, 2020
In reality it is not as simple as you think, Wolf RPG is a very problematic game engine, if you delete the audio of the dialogues, it will start to give you an error that it cannot find the audio when it is time to use.
Ok, there are two solutions:
- the hard way: find filenames of korean dialogue; export script to text file, yoink every occurence of these filenames in script, import it back, delete files
- the easy way: find filenames of korean dialogue; literally replace every such file with 0.1sec of silence

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Hi guys,

It is not necessary to give me credits or anything, if we are honest the work belongs to Inusuku and not to me, you can also take the mod and publish it wherever and however you want, the truth is whether I agree or not is irrelevant.

So you don't need to write on my profile or send me private messages, you can do whatever you want.

I will also stop giving update previews since the result they generate is not at all what I was looking for when publishing them.

I hope you have a happy new year and are having a good time with your families, take care of yourselves ♥ and I hope 2024 is very prosperous for everyone.

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes