Mod Imouto! Life ~Fantasy~ Color Mod [v0.84] [Steam] [Daseson]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Hi guys,

This week progressed a little,

I leave some screenshots:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I continue with my plan to update, the truth is I think that an estimate would be December 27 - 31.

I forgot to mention, but currently the color mod and the FFFOX MOD are incompatible due to the code change, so installing them together will cause errors indicating missing images or black and white images.

In the next update of the color mod I will try to fix this, so please be a little patient.

I hope you like it :giggle:.

Jan 15, 2021
Hi guys,

I continue with my plan to update, the truth is I think that an estimate would be December 27 - 31.

I forgot to mention, but currently the color mod and the FFFOX MOD are incompatible due to the code change, so installing them together will cause errors indicating missing images or black and white images.

In the next update of the color mod I will try to fix this, so please be a little patient.

Thank You For my part, since I don't have a computer, I would love to try the normal color mod without the need to include the FFFOX MOD. I will be looking forward to that date. It will be an excellent Christmas gift. ❤

• Red Heart
Reactions: Daseson

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Thank You For my part, since I don't have a computer, I would love to try the normal color mod without the need to include the FFFOX MOD. I will be looking forward to that date. It will be an excellent Christmas gift. ❤
The Color Mod can still be used without the FFFox Mod, the FFFox Mod just adds unlocks some bonuses, such as changing hair color.

HentaiSlaves

Sep 3, 2018
Hi guys,

Thank you, I am happy with anything you don't have to rush for the fix take your time and when you are ready and sure that it's fine and fixed give it.

Itsuka Shiro

May 2, 2021
Hi guys,

They turned out great!!!
wow.gif
As expected from Daseson-Sama, 120 Pts!!!

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
Hi guys,

The Color Mod can still be used without the FFFox Mod, the FFFox Mod just adds unlocks some bonuses, such as changing hair color.
Wouldn't it be easier to use it as a single download rather than trying to modify the mod for each other? Simply having Daseson hand the colored images to BlueFireNick and he organizes them into the FFFox mod so you have two versions, the standard FFFox mod that includes black-and-white redraws and the colored FFFox mod that includes the colored images where applicable.

It just seems like it would result in a lot less headache for both users and each other in terms of getting everything to function properly.

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Wouldn't it be easier to use it as a single download rather than trying to modify the mod for each other? Simply having Daseson hand the colored images to BlueFireNick and he organizes them into the FFFox mod so you have two versions, the standard FFFox mod that includes black-and-white redraws and the colored FFFox mod that includes the colored images where applicable.

It just seems like it would result in a lot less headache for both users and each other in terms of getting everything to function properly.
Hello,

This is not really possible since they are independent mods, right now it generates so many problems because the color mod and the FFFOX MOD are incompatible due to the code change as I mentioned in the last post and I also mentioned it when Blue released the Kitsune update:
1702923613661.png

On the other hand, there are people who do not like the color mod (They have shown it to me in many ways :confused:), so they only play with the FFFOX MOD and vice versa, there may be people who only play with the color mod.

Also there are the updates, it wouldn't seem fair at all for Blue to have to wait until the color mod has an update, it would only be delaying it and the truth is I more than anyone know that when you have an update you are very excited to release it to See what acceptance it will have from other people.

So I'm sorry... but it is not possible to merge the mods.

I just updated the header with this note, I'm sorry if you tried to install the mods and the installation gave you problems, I really had to mention this before.

For now I recommend using only the FFFOX mod so that you can enjoy the kitsune version without errors,was a great job on Blue's part.

Last edited:
Reactions: Heml0ck and kemcbg

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
Hello,

This is not really possible since they are independent mods, right now it generates so many problems because the color mod and the FFFOX MOD are incompatible due to the code change as I mentioned in the last post and I also mentioned it when Blue released the Kitsune update:
View attachment 3185239

On the other hand, there are people who do not like the color mod (They have shown it to me in many ways :confused:), so they only play with the FFFOX MOD and vice versa, there may be people who only play with the color mod.

Also there are the updates, it wouldn't seem fair at all for Blue to have to wait until the color mod has an update, it would only be delaying it and the truth is I more than anyone know that when you have an update you are very excited to release it to See what acceptance it will have from other people.

I just updated the header with this note, I'm sorry if you tried to install the mods and the installation gave you problems, I really had to mention this before.

For now I recommend using only the FFFOX mod so that you can enjoy the kitsune version without errors,was a great job on Blue's part.
so das it's just a temporary thing or we'll not be able to play both mods together anymore ? i didn't understand all sorry

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
Hello,

View attachment 3185239

Also on the other hand there are the updates, it wouldn't seem fair at all for Blue to have to wait until the color mod has an update, it would only be delaying it and the truth is I more than anyone know that when you have an update you are very excited to release it to See what acceptance it will have from other people.

For now I recommend using only the FFFOX mod so that you can enjoy the kitsune version without errors, it really was a great job on Blue's part.
I can't fathom why people would be upset over what you're doing, it's an optional mod and does improve the game imo. I have been using the color mod for awhile but I only recently figured out what the FFFox mod is and without thinking I installed it and the color mod. I simply offered it as a possible suggestion.

However, I do enjoy what you do, I can only imagine the amount of effort it takes and for that you have my most sincere thanks, and if there is anything I can do to properly show my thanks or help you out please just let me know.

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
so das it's just a temporary thing or we'll not be able to play both mods together anymore ? i didn't understand all sorry
It is temporary, in the next update of the color mod and FFFOX MOD will be compatible again, I really appreciate the help that Blue has given me, so I am working as much as I can so that our work is not lost.

I can't fathom why people would be upset over what you're doing, it's an optional mod and does improve the game imo. I have been using the color mod for awhile but I only recently figured out what the FFFox mod is and without thinking I installed it and the color mod. I simply offered it as a possible suggestion.

However, I do enjoy what you do, I can only imagine the amount of effort it takes and for that you have my most sincere thanks, and if there is anything I can do to properly show my thanks or help you out please just let me know.
Unfortunately, not all of us think the same and it's something I learned the hard way, but as long as there are people who like my work and are willing to wait, I will continue giving my best :giggle:.

Last edited:
Oct 14, 2022
It is temporary, in the next update of the color mod they will be compatible again, I really appreciate the help that Blue has given me, so I am working as much as I can so that our work is not lost.

Unfortunately, not all of us think the same and it's something I learned the hard way, but as long as there are people who like my work and are willing to wait, I will continue giving my best :giggle:.
I hope you know there are many many of us that love your work. You are incredible. I love how you interact with us and how phenomenal your painting is and continues to improve. Delays happen for a myriad of reasons, and almost all are understandable. I know you're holding to the "this year" timeline you gave, but please take care of yourself. I will still be blown away in January or February with this incredible mod. ;) Thank you for starting this and getting to this point!

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019

As daeseson said, once the color mod is updated, they will be fully compatible without any errors going forward. In reality, all it needs is a few images copied and pasted into the 'hair' folder from the main folders and they're still compatible, it's just that new coding required a few more images used in the 'hair' folder than before.
The main part daeseson is focusing on now, is adding those images, as well as making some of the Kitsune colored as well, so as not to make it such a stark contrast when using both mods. We did, in fact, have a 'compatibility patch' before, but with the latest hotfix, it will now auto-detect the color mod without the need for a patch, making the two mods independent and mergeable without extra downloads needed.

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
It is temporary, in the next update of the color mod and FFFOX MOD will be compatible again, I really appreciate the help that Blue has given me, so I am working as much as I can so that our work is not lost.

As daeseson said, once the color mod is updated, they will be fully compatible without any errors going forward. In reality, all it needs is a few images copied and pasted into the 'hair' folder from the main folders and they're still compatible, it's just that new coding required a few more images used in the 'hair' folder than before.
The main part daeseson is focusing on now, is adding those images, as well as making some of the Kitsune colored as well, so as not to make it such a stark contrast when using both mods. We did, in fact, have a 'compatibility patch' before, but with the latest hotfix, it will now auto-detect the color mod without the need for a patch, making the two mods independent and mergeable without extra downloads needed.
ok thanks now i go it, it's not a problem at all, take your time.
thank you for all your work, both of you.
you are doing an amazing work

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes