Mod Imouto! Life ~Fantasy~ Color Mod [v0.84] [Steam] [Daseson]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes
Feb 16, 2022
Okay, I really chose OneDrive because of the ease of uploading the documents, but if I run out of space I can switch to Mediafire where I have 11GB free.

The next update will focus only on the FFFOX MOD Kitsune and some other images of the FFFOX MOD, I will not include anything from the Hscenes since although I have made enough progress I have not done enough tests and in the few that I have done I only found color errors.

That said, that 15% is the progress to launch the FFFOX MOD compatibility update.

I just wanted to show the discarded colors, the truth is putting all those colors would be a huge amount of extra work.
Why not just finish the base game before going further into any mods?

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
Okay, I really chose OneDrive because of the ease of uploading the documents, but if I run out of space I can switch to Mediafire where I have 11GB free.

The next update will focus only on the FFFOX MOD Kitsune and some other images of the FFFOX MOD, I will not include anything from the Hscenes since although I have made enough progress I have not done enough tests and in the few that I have done I only found color errors.

That said, that 15% is the progress to launch the FFFOX MOD compatibility update.

I just wanted to show the discarded colors, the truth is putting all those colors would be a huge amount of extra work.
thank you kindly and keep up the good work !
edit : sorry i don't see the 15 % you mentioned XD,

Last edited:

2den1580

May 14, 2023
Can I find out when there will be an update for the color mod? I mean the update date is approx.

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Can I find out when there will be an update for the color mod? I mean the update date is approx.
Hello,

Currently I cannot promise an update date.

I try to show trailers weekly, so when I have an update date I'll put it in one of these trailers.

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Appreciation publication.

Hi guys,

I wanted to show my gratitude to akapp and BlueFireNick for their fabulous work.

It really makes me very happy to see the progress of Akapp's Drawings and the constant improvement of Blue's Mods, they inspire me to continue with my work despite my lack of time.

And well, the only way I have to show my gratitude is to color some images of their modifications:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I really always hope that my work is up to par with you guys.

Thanks for your hard work!!

anime-himouto-umaruchan.gif

akapp

Mar 14, 2020
Appreciation publication.

Hi guys,

I wanted to show my gratitude to akapp and BlueFireNick for their fabulous work.

It really makes me very happy to see the progress of Akapp's Drawings and the constant improvement of Blue's Mods, they inspire me to continue with my work despite my lack of time.

And well, the only way I have to show my gratitude is to color some images of their modifications:

I really always hope that my work is up to par with you guys.

Thanks for your hard work!!

View attachment 3136977
Wow! tumblr_24d84c47c4d1c5baf1820f2d633651ba_79f88341_500.gif
Arigato Daseson-sama!!! :love:

• Red Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: LucLore and Daseson

Markuno

May 28, 2023
Are you in that much of a hurry? If you're in such a hurry, why don't you get coloured yourself!
The author doesn't receive any money and is not obliged to rush the work. :unsure:
Don't answer him... it's not worth it, look, not even Daseson does it.

Let's limit ourselves to reporting spam and harassment, this guy has been doing the same thing for months.

2den1580

May 14, 2023
I also wanted to ask, is it okay that I use your mod for the APK version of the game. I’m doing a translation and most likely I’ll post the APK version with your mod on this site along with the translation (I’ll indicate that I used your mod so that the game was in color)

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
I also wanted to ask, is it okay that I use your mod for the APK version of the game. I’m doing a translation and most likely I’ll post the APK version with your mod on this site along with the translation (I’ll indicate that I used your mod so that the game was in color)
Hello,

Of course!!

For my part, I would be very happy if more people used the mod :3.

Go ahead and I hope the translation goes well for you :giggle:

Last edited:
Aug 7, 2023
Don't answer him... it's not worth it, look, not even Daseson does it.

Let's limit ourselves to reporting spam and harassment, this guy has been doing the same thing for months.
Maybe he thinks that giving those comments will make the update come out faster... when it can do the opposite, boring the girl and causing her to abandon the mod.

But hey, you're right, there's no reason to stop paying attention to just reporting spam.

• Angry
Reactions: Icetea-Lemon18
Feb 16, 2022
Maybe he thinks that giving those comments will make the update come out faster... when it can do the opposite, boring the girl and causing her to abandon the mod.

But hey, you're right, there's no reason to stop paying attention to just reporting spam.
Stop crying.
Im just giving answers and if that offends you then feel free to feel bad about it.
If Daseson abandons it pretty sure someone will do the coloring instead. The reason why modders are not taking a step forward on coloring this game is because someone is doing it already no matter how slow the progress.

If she says before the year ends then so be it.
The guy doing the Apk wont even be finish til she release the next update anyways

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Hi guys,

I didn't want to get into this because as I mentioned last time it is a very exhausting topic, the truth is that it makes me a little sad to see what is happening.

I suppose this happened because of the progress previews I show, so the solution would be to stop giving them and just launch the updates directly.

Also if someone who has more time wants to continue or start a project can let me know so I can abandon it, the truth is the goal is to have the game 100% color regardless of who does it.

I started this project because no one else was doing it, I remember that when I started the last person who tried it had been inactive for 3 - 4 months.

If someone takes my place, I wouldn't like to stop painting, I think I would create a twitter account to color manga, I would love to paint panels like this:

I love these romance mangas and wow today's chapter was simply beautiful ♥♥

Jiro finally said it :love::love:!!

Markuno

May 28, 2023
Hi guys,

I didn't want to get into this because as I mentioned last time it is a very exhausting topic, the truth is that it makes me a little sad to see what is happening.

I suppose this happened because of the progress previews I show, so the solution would be to stop giving them and just launch the updates directly.

Also if someone who has more time wants to continue or start a project can let me know so I can abandon it, the truth is the goal is to have the game 100% color regardless of who does it.

I started this project because no one else was doing it, I remember that when I started the last person who tried it had been inactive for 3 - 4 months.

If someone takes my place, I wouldn't like to stop painting, I think I would create a twitter account to color manga, I would love to paint panels like this:

You are doing a wonderful job.

Each image is prettier than the last, don't be discouraged by guys like him, I must say that a while ago I reviewed the main game thread and saw that MANY had started projects but when they saw that the game contains more than 1000 images they stopped because They realized the amount of time they would spend on it, then you arrived and look, they already have 70% of the game colored, what is missing is very little.

Cheer up and keep going, just as there are people like that guy who only want to make bad comments, there are also those of us who are willing to wait whatever is necessary as long as we have the quality that you, Miss Daseson, give us.

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Stop crying.
Im just giving answers and if that offends you then feel free to feel bad about it.
If Daseson abandons it pretty sure someone will do the coloring instead. The reason why modders are not taking a step forward on coloring this game is because someone is doing it already no matter how slow the progress.

The guy doing the Apk wont even be finish til she release the next update anyways
One last thing, please I ask you not to continue with this topic.

If you don't like the speed of my work, I can only say I'm sorry, but please avoid causing more annoyance with other people who follow this mod.

Bard11

Apr 18, 2022
Stop crying.

You're in such a hurry to urge the author to finish the colouring as soon as possible, and later produce a paid packaged version to be posted down the pay site! Don't think no one knows your tricks

• Angry
Reactions: Itsuka Shiro

tisbefake00

Feb 11, 2021
One last thing, please I ask you not to continue with this topic.

If you don't like the speed of my work, I can only say I'm sorry, but please avoid causing more annoyance with other people who follow this mod.
Friendly reminder that there is a mute button(hover over the user's icon and press ignore button). It makes it as if they dont reply at all and you will only know once people quote them(and you need to click another time to see their message). Feel free to not do this if you think they can still give constructive criticism that others can't provide. But I suggest to mute them and chalk up their opinion as a fan that loves your work too much that they got a bit too impatient.

The idea that someone will pick up coloring once you abandon is too hopeful for me. If they didnt exist and the mod is abandoned then well we will be stuck with the worst case scenario. If there were, we dont even know if they will do a better and faster job AND NOT abandon it(and not sacrifice their actual life). There is also the option of collaborating/working on monochrome/friendly competition to see which the community prefers.

Daseson clearly loves this work and improving every step of the way and that's all I ask for. I wont be greedy and impatient in a pirate forum where I dont contribute a thing.

akapp

Mar 14, 2020
Hi guys,

In fact, I think it's somewhat pointless to abandon your painting now:unsure:. I think no one can continue your work better than you (I undoubtedly declare that I myself cannot do this, since I don’t know how to paint so well:whistle:), especially since a lot of effort has already been invested in your color and I think many people understand this. And your color is just gorgeous right now:love: (I’m still enjoying the thank you art, honestly). Please continue as long as you think you like it.

Besides that, I wouldn't mind watching your coloring even if you switch to manga~(y)

And yes, can I find out the name of the manga from the spoiler?) :sneaky:

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes