Mod Imouto! Life ~Fantasy~ Color Mod [v0.84] [Steam] [Daseson]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Hey daseson! I just wanted to tell you how much I appreciate the hard work that you and Akapp put into Insuku's work. Your talent really brings the game to life.

I've been eagerly waiting for your next update, especially since it feels like a remastered version, and I've refrained from playing it until your project was complete. With the new FFOX MOD update, I'm even more excited!

However, I'm wondering if the creation of the compatibility patch will delay the release date of the color mod update?

(No intention of rushing you or anything like that, in love with your work :) )
I also have that doubt since I would like to be able to test your color mod 100% on Android without touching the fffox mod since they told me that said mod would only work for PC
Hi guys,

Currently combining the mods makes some scenes look strange and to avoid generating this sensation you have to opt for one or the other and my idea is that you always play with both since Blue and I work together for this.

Thus, my priority is to release the compatibility patch and of course, as I am working on it, the Hscenes update will be delayed... I'm sorry.

Feb 16, 2022
Hi guys,

Currently combining the mods makes some scenes look strange and to avoid generating this sensation you have to opt for one or the other and my idea is that you always play with both since Blue and I work together for this.

Thus, my priority is to release the compatibility patch and of course, as I am working on it, the Hscenes update will be delayed... I'm sorry.
When is the next update?

Bard11

Apr 18, 2022
I also have that doubt since I would like to be able to test your color mod 100% on Android without touching the fffox mod since they told me that said mod would only work for PC
There's no such thing as 100%, the game is being updated all the time and so are the mod.

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
There's no such thing as 100%, the game is being updated all the time and so are the mod.
Hello,

Actually, I do not take the FFFOX MOD and Akapp folders into account for the % of the entire mod, so one day it will be in version 1.0, which would be the equivalent of 100%.

On the part of the DLC, since it is extra downloadable content, I will handle it with a version later than 1.0 (1.2 - 1.5 etc).

Of course, you must always keep in mind that I do not color images that I know are not used in the game.

HentaiSlaves

Sep 3, 2018
Hi guys,

With the release of the beautiful kitsune update for the FFFOX MOD I have decided to work on a compatibility patch.

Here's a preview of some I painted today:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I loved the update, the kitsune little sister seems very cute, a really good job on Blue's part and it also made me happy to see new images of Akapp :3
Thank you.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Daseson
Jan 15, 2021
Hi guys,

or no, please don't tell me that will mean that your mod will no longer work for RPGMAKER? Since until now it has been possible to integrate for Android, so would it only work for WOLFRPG? which I couldn't test on android

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
or no, please don't tell me that will mean that your mod will no longer work for RPGMAKER? Since until now it has been possible to integrate for Android, so would it only work for WOLFRPG? which I couldn't test on android
You can rest assured, the color mod does not modify code, only images, so it will continue to be easily ported to Android.

When I say "compatibility patch" I only mean that I will be coloring the kitsune images.

Jan 15, 2021
You can rest assured, the color mod does not modify code, only images, so it will continue to be easily ported to Android.

When I say "compatibility patch" I only mean that I will be coloring the kitsune images.
thank god I was already resigning myself uffff thanks for the clarification ❤

Last edited:

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Hi guys,

I made some progress this week:

I leave some previews:

I would say I'm going for 15% more or less.

A curious note is that sometimes I forget to put the lines on the kitsune ears and I realize when I have already painted about 10 images.

tease-teehee.gif

I also wanted to show you some color samples I made when I colored the first kitsune image:

In the end we ended up deciding on the 3 with an adjustment to the tail.

At the rate I'm going, I would think that in 2 weeks I could release the update, I could also take advantage and add some additional FFFOX MOD and Akapp's folder scenes in color:

Here is also a preview:

Offtopic:

I hope they like it.

Last edited:
Mar 30, 2020
Hi guys,

I leave some previews:

A curious note is that sometimes I forget to put the lines on the kitsune ears and I realize when I have already painted about 10 images.

View attachment 3127568

I also wanted to show you some color samples I made when I colored the first kitsune image:

At the rate I'm going, I would think that in 2 weeks I could release the update, I could also take advantage and add some additional FFFOX MOD and Akapp's folder scenes in color:

Here is also a preview:

Offtopic:

I hope they like it.
Daseson, your work is simply outstanding! I'm so impressed with the outcome and it's clear that the delay was necessary to achieve such high quality. Also, I think the concept art for 4 and 5 are really charming, even though it's not canon. Keep up the great work!

• Red Heart
Reactions: akapp and Daseson
Jan 15, 2021
Hi guys,

I leave some previews:

View attachment 3127568

Here is also a preview:

Offtopic:

I hope they like it.
My God, Daseson, what a good job master, I hope it comes out soon since I am now like the meme in the image waiting for it to come out soon!

HentaiSlaves

Sep 3, 2018
Hi guys,

I leave some previews:

View attachment 3127568

Here is also a preview:

Offtopic:

I hope they like it.
Thanks you, And the kitsune ( 5 blue ) would be a good option for me.

• Red Heart
Reactions: LucLore and Daseson

Heml0ck

Mar 7, 2018
Hi guys,

I leave some previews:

View attachment 3127568
That face when I see these wonderful update images.
uummm.jpg
kitsune #3 is superb colorization, imo.
I hope they like it.
No! I love it. :love:

Itsuka Shiro

May 2, 2021
Hello Daseson-Sama:

1. Apologies for Any Inconsistencies:
I apologize for any inconsistencies that may exist in my language. My native language is Spanish, and I use Google for translation.

2. Keep an Updated Backup in the Cloud:
Although to a lesser extent and occasionally, I also create mods for games (mainly translations and cheats). Therefore, I understand the considerable effort required. I advise you to maintain an updated (compressed) backup of your work in the cloud. This way, you can continue your work even in case of data loss or any other unexpected situation. Minimal loss is usually not a problem, but when you lose a significant portion of your work, it can be disheartening (I've been there).

3. Follow Your Own Tastes:
While it's great to respect your fans' opinions, create content that resonates with your own preferences. Progress at your own pace, as that's the key to maintaining the inspiration you've had since the beginning.

4. My Gratitude and Respect:
Your beautiful and dedicated work has elevated this project to a new level of experience. I appreciate the quality of your drawings and the passion you put into them—it's evident that you pour your heart into your creations.

5. Anticipation for the Next Update:
Without any intention of rushing you. I eagerly await your next update. I look forward to experiencing the fruits of your labor firsthand.

Last edited:

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Hello Daseson-Sama:

1. Apologies for Any Inconsistencies:
I apologize for any inconsistencies that may exist in my language. My native language is Spanish, and I use Google for translation.

2. Keep an Updated Backup in the Cloud:
Although to a lesser extent and occasionally, I also create mods for games (mainly translations and cheats). Therefore, I understand the considerable effort required. I advise you to maintain an updated (compressed) backup of your work in the cloud. This way, you can continue your work even in case of data loss or any other unexpected situation. Minimal loss is usually not a problem, but when you lose a significant portion of your work, it can be disheartening (I've been there).

3. Follow Your Own Tastes:
While it's great to respect your fans' opinions, create content that resonates with your own preferences. Progress at your own pace, as that's the key to maintaining the inspiration you've had since the beginning.

Your beautiful and dedicated work has elevated this project to a new level of experience. I appreciate the quality of your drawings and the passion you put into them—it's evident that you pour your heart into your creations.

5. Anticipation for the Next Update:
Without any intention of rushing you. I eagerly await your next update. I look forward to experiencing the fruits of your labor firsthand.
Hello,

Miss Daseson... Daseson Sama... It sounds cute... I like it :giggle:.

I really have to say that I learned working in the cloud the hard way, since a while ago I lost all my projects due to damage to my hard drive, so I made the decision to create an account in Onedrive solely to save my work in Fantasy/Monochrome and now, I already have 1.4GB in projects o_O

1701392407269.png

On the other hand, the opinion of other people is very important to me since in the creation of this mod I started with images with somewhat mediocre coloring, but with practice and many opinions/advice from the people who follow this mod I feel that I have They've reached an intermediate level where they're not as good as experienced artists but good enough for other people to like them, which makes me very happy.

Of course there are some requests that he couldn't make, but if any advice helps the images look better, don't doubt that I will try >:3

On the contrary, thanks to you all for showing that you like the mod and keeping an eye on the thread despite the lack of updates.

I don't answer 1 by 1 so as not to generate spam but I read them all and I feel happy when they show me that they like my work ♥

The truth is, it feels so nice to know that there are people who like the work that I enjoy doing so much ♥

28070591_transparent-3x.png

Feb 16, 2022
Hello,

I really have to say that I learned working in the cloud the hard way, since a while ago I lost all my projects due to damage to my hard drive, so I made the decision to create an account in Onedrive solely to save my work in Fantasy/Monochrome and now, I already have 1.4GB in projects o_O

View attachment 3131775

On the other hand, the opinion of other people is very important to me since in the creation of this mod I started with images with somewhat mediocre coloring, but with practice and many opinions/advice from the people who follow this mod I feel that I have They've reached an intermediate level where they're not as good as experienced artists but good enough for other people to like them, which makes me very happy.

Of course there are some requests that he couldn't make, but if any advice helps the images look better, don't doubt that I will try >:3

On the contrary, thanks to you all for showing that you like the mod and keeping an eye on the thread despite the lack of updates.

I don't answer 1 by 1 so as not to generate spam but I read them all and I feel happy when they show me that they like my work ♥

The truth is, it feels so nice to know that there are people who like the work that I enjoy doing so much ♥

View attachment 3131868
So when is the next update?
Loool just kidding. ^^ take your time.

Reactions: facstoryn

Itsuka Shiro

May 2, 2021
Hello,

View attachment 3131775

View attachment 3131868
Daseson-Sama:
1- I meant that you prioritize your ideas and your tastes, and season it with the requests of your fans. Sometimes requests can be somewhat irrational.
2- At first glance I realized that OneDrive only offers 5GB for free. Mediafire, Mega, Google Drive. They usually offer 15GB. Medeiafire is usually the easiest to manipulate. Again I emphasize: try to keep your backups compressed, at least in Google Drive, it already has an image scanning function and some may violate its policies. I don't know if other clouds have it or can implement it. More now with the advancement of AIs

Last edited:
Reactions: baha_rojo

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
Hi guys,

I leave some previews:

View attachment 3127568

Here is also a preview:

Offtopic:

I hope they like it.
hi das as always great work !
i have a question, in the % of completition do you include even FFFOX mod or not ? if not do you plan to color even all the mod images later ? thank you kindly for your work !

akapp

Mar 14, 2020
Hi guys,

I leave some previews:

View attachment 3127568

Here is also a preview:

Offtopic:

I hope they like it.
Oh my god, there are now 6 variants of kitsune imouto? I'll take them all!:sneaky:
And the pajamas even look more erotic than I expected (in general, this is the coolest surprise in the FFFox mod update:whistle:(y))
And I am very happy to see my images of them painted!:love: Just a huge thank you and Blue too:giggle:~

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Daseson-Sama:
1- I meant that you prioritize your ideas and your tastes, and season it with the requests of your fans. Sometimes requests can be somewhat irrational.
2- At first glance I realized that OneDrive only offers 5GB for free. Mediafire, Mega, Google Drive. They usually offer 15GB. Medeiafire is usually the easiest to manipulate. Again I emphasize: try to keep your backups compressed, at least in Google Drive, it already has an image scanning function and some may violate its policies. I don't know if other clouds have it or can implement it. More now with the advancement of AIs
Okay, I really chose OneDrive because of the ease of uploading the documents, but if I run out of space I can switch to Mediafire where I have 11GB free.

hi das as always great work !
i have a question, in the % of completition do you include even FFFOX mod or not ? if not do you plan to color even all the mod images later ? thank you kindly for your work !
The next update will focus only on the FFFOX MOD Kitsune and some other images of the FFFOX MOD, I will not include anything from the Hscenes since although I have made enough progress I have not done enough tests and in the few that I have done I only found color errors.

That said, that 15% is the progress to launch the FFFOX MOD compatibility update.

Oh my god, there are now 6 variants of kitsune imouto? I'll take them all!:se escabulle:
And the pajamas even look more erotic than I expected (in general, this is the coolest surprise in the FFFox mod update:silbar:(y))
And I am very happy to see my images of them painted!:amar: Just a huge thank you and Blue too:risilla:~
I just wanted to show the discarded colors, the truth is putting all those colors would be a huge amount of extra work.

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes